YesNoOk

Strider Hiryu by Beximus Ragnarok Issues?? (Read 4189 times)

Started by EveryonesKouhai, September 06, 2020, 04:05:19 am
Share this topic:
Strider Hiryu by Beximus Ragnarok Issues??
#1  September 06, 2020, 04:05:19 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
so as the title states beximus' strider has compability issues with certain character, most notably mvc2 characters in that they dissapper whenever the super is done. is there anyway to resolve this issue?
Re: Strider Hiryu by Beximus Ragnarok Issues??
#2  September 06, 2020, 10:45:27 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Hes used either non standard sprites for a custom state. Or those characters don't have the required sprites.

Easy to diagnose. Turn on debug. See if there is a bunch of text saying things like mvc2 character missing required sprite xxxx,x or the like. If thats not happening his custom anim is either terrible or designed with a full game in mind.

Simple to fix still but lets see where the fault is first.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3  September 07, 2020, 04:13:27 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
i actually fixed it by changing the anims properties in the gethit code. it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing
#4  September 10, 2020, 12:34:42 pm
Hes used either non standard sprites for a custom state. Or those characters don't have the required sprites.

Easy to diagnose. Turn on debug. See if there is a bunch of text saying things like mvc2 character missing required sprite xxxx,x or the like. If thats not happening his custom anim is either terrible or designed with a full game in mind.

Simple to fix still but lets see where the fault is first.

I try to avoid doing things terribly~