Share this topic:
Kyoko v1.0 released
#1  September 07, 2020, 11:00:03 pm
    • Argentina
This is my first char from River City Girls
Kyoko movelist
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thanks to:
OHMSBY (for letting me use their chars as a basis for programming them)
Mysticus (game sounds, char voice, and River City Girls game sprites)
Chris Parker (sprites for persona 5 style explod)
and to you for downloading it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8yk2lil9vjt67kz/Kyoko_v1.0.rar/file
Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 02:54:51 am by k6666orochi
Re: Kyoko v1.0 released
#2  September 07, 2020, 11:12:38 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
I'm still kinda p***ed that she dabs, BUT you're fine. You can just blame ARCSYSTEM WORKS for that. XD
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#3  September 07, 2020, 11:44:36 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Looking good, bruh.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#4  September 08, 2020, 03:03:08 am
    • Argentina
#5  September 09, 2020, 10:00:00 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
-Jumping LA plays a light slash sound instead of a light hit one.
-Jumping MA plays a light projectile hit sound instead of a normal medium hit one.
-Standing HA plays a heavy projectile hit sound instead of a normal heavy hit one.
-Standing HA also has an out of place rock stomp sound effect that plays before she touches the ground, which supposed to be a landing sound effect.
-Hitting the opponent with her A command normals while they are slightly farther away will cause the rest of them not to connect.
-Swing sound on crouching MA plays after it hits the opponent.
-There is no sliding effect at the end of Cheer Drill even though the sound can be heard.
-Since she uses the her own unique swing sounds to match her own game, the normal one on Dragon Feet is not needed as it feels out of place.
-Cheer Drill is bugged as using it once and using EX version next will not consume meter, but using it the A and B versions will.
-The opponent's get hit animations on her Kicktoss needs work as the opponent is clipping on the floor when caught with it.
-The opponent's get hit animations on her Frankensteiner has no movements on their frames while she does.
-Jumping throw is bugged as it has a heavy projectile hit sound when the opponent is caught, a normal ground shockwave instead of a normal one for the first time the opponent hits the ground and no normal ground shockwave at the 2nd one.
-The jump sound plays before she jumps in Acro Circus and there's a large normal ground shockwave (Which I don't think is needed unless she hits the ground hard).

Gameplay wise, the character is good. But please work on your aesthetics. I usually only find a few, but not this many.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.