YesNoOk

15XSPIDERMAN STAGE PACK (Read 5705 times)

Started by 00megaturb00, September 19, 2020, 06:46:50 am
Share this topic:
15XSPIDERMAN STAGE PACK
#1  September 19, 2020, 06:46:50 am
    • Canada
Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 05:40:38 pm by Speedpreacher
Re: 15XSPIDERMAN STAGE PACK
#2  September 19, 2020, 06:58:55 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
These are awesome stages man, nicely done. They're all really good, but I really like Sandmans a lot. Thanks for sharing.
#3  September 19, 2020, 03:41:22 pm
Some interesting concepts here that fit the chars

Would love to see a 20 DC pack or a Mortal Kombat.. hell, even Nintendo or Sega lol You’re def makin sure we have options. Did not expect a Spiderman pack. It’s cool to see you expanding outside of Capcom
#4  September 19, 2020, 05:42:22 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#5  September 21, 2020, 09:55:56 am
    • USA
So I got around to physically testing the stages, and like I said, they all look really cool, but a lot of them appear incorrectly and I'm not sure how to remedy this problem. Any ideas?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6  September 22, 2020, 03:18:19 pm
    • Canada
So I got around to physically testing the stages, and like I said, they all look really cool, but a lot of them appear incorrectly and I'm not sure how to remedy this problem. Any ideas?

i'm guessing the problem is oue screen packs have your different resolutions ? what scrren pack are you using? maybe i can sort it out,the zoffset appears to be the problem
#7  September 22, 2020, 06:32:32 pm
  • I must continue my training...
It's the screenpack resolution. I tried on 1.0 and 1.1 at 640x480 and got the same result, but on a 1280x720 the stage looks good. You may want to start coding your stages using a 480p screenpack to ensure they work on most builds. I think if the user sets the stagefit = 0 in the muen.cfg that may also help.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#8  September 23, 2020, 04:13:45 am
    • USA

i'm guessing the problem is oue screen packs have your different resolutions ? what scrren pack are you using? maybe i can sort it out,the zoffset appears to be the problem

I'm using the Lightworks Screenpack by Gun0 (640x480). It normally wouldn't be a big deal for me to switch screenpacks, but I've edited the screenpack in a lot of ways to accommodate my roster and it would be a pain to switch at this point.

It's the screenpack resolution. I tried on 1.0 and 1.1 at 640x480 and got the same result, but on a 1280x720 the stage looks good. You may want to start coding your stages using a 480p screenpack to ensure they work on most builds. I think if the user sets the stagefit = 0 in the muen.cfg that may also help.

I'll give the stagefit=0 a shot and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip too, I would have never thought of that. Although, I do like your suggestion to have stages coded with 480p as the default directive.
#9  September 23, 2020, 01:49:38 pm
    • Canada

thanks for the insight vegaz , your a rad dude to help out , ill look into some screen packs i hope you this helped shulbocka
#10  September 25, 2020, 09:53:09 pm

just experienced this same issue. Guess I'll try that stagefit thing. If I set my stagefit = 0 will that effect my other stages that react fine? I don't wanna mess up all my other stages for 1 set of stages
#11  September 25, 2020, 10:16:01 pm
  • un mago errante
    • Chile
    • Skype - cristopeles
the stage looks good., thanks
un mago errante estudiando idiomas para salir de la rutina