YesNoOk

Samurai Shodown Anthropology Mugen Full Game: (Read 10273 times)

Started by D2TD, November 17, 2020, 04:32:17 pm
Share this topic:
Samurai Shodown Anthropology Mugen Full Game:
#1  November 17, 2020, 04:32:17 pm
    • USA
Re: Samurai Shodown Anthropology Mugen Full Game:
#2  November 17, 2020, 06:14:06 pm
    • USA
its a good project so far! I enjoyed it. If I could recommend something, in the future could you port your project to Ikemen GO? you can set every single version of the character to 1 slot, so you don't have to program each version to a palette slot, and each version can have 6 to 12 palettes
#3  November 17, 2020, 09:30:18 pm
    • USA
its a good project so far! I enjoyed it. If I could recommend something, in the future could you port your project to Ikemen GO? you can set every single version of the character to 1 slot, so you don't have to program each version to a palette slot, and each version can have 6 to 12 palettes

Glad you enjoyed it.  I will see if I could get someone to help me add IKEMEN GO to the project
#4  November 18, 2020, 04:52:44 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

there one tiny problem, they wont have there own command list move set menu  and they wont tag matches. but long ago I had future plan on making A better SamShow Ikemen go version with better scene and other set, but Im retired from Ikemen go. but I do love to see one in future someday :)

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
New #5  November 20, 2020, 10:20:50 pm
    • Portugal
The game was good, but I have a doubt, because whenever the stage is zoomed out, and the sound is completely low?
congratulation
Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 12:06:08 am by krauser