YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1222440 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#1741  December 06, 2020, 05:14:39 pm
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net

Also, been playing around with the tests releases. That link should be on the main page somewhere; I can't find it and didn't even know that existed until you posted it orochi_kyo. Also, I too think forum should be used instead of Discord.

It is because there were so many new features that hasn't been tested. I guess they didn't want to give the impression that it was a stable release, it was quite bugged but they ironed most of the things by the time I posted the link here. I guess once a stable release is done the main page will get updated.
#1742  December 08, 2020, 04:15:52 am
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Just now had time to test It. Can anyone Tell me if is possible implement the loser portrait at Winner screen?
#1743  December 08, 2020, 06:42:38 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
So Ikemen GO 0.96 "Hey it contains animated portraits." edition is online. (Well, it will be online on 20 minutes..)
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Windblade-GR01/ikemen-go

Here is a changelog:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

As with any release it can contain regresions, if you guys find any please inform us and we will get them fixed.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1744  December 08, 2020, 08:48:05 am
    • France
    • duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr/
Great!
#1745  December 08, 2020, 10:09:48 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com

Thank you for this new release, I'm going to try with the animated portraits!
#1746  December 09, 2020, 09:20:52 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
With Ikemen 0.96.0 I'm trying to put the rows scrolling back in and it's not happening was that select.lua mod the key because I've tried adding that back in and I'm getting an error message.
here is my log read out.
external/script/main.lua:3942: .\external\mods\select.lua line:1(column:1) near 'ï':   Invalid token

stack traceback:
   [G]: in function (anonymous)
   [G]: in function 'require'
   external/script/main.lua:3942: in main chunk
   [G]: ?
#1747  December 09, 2020, 10:38:08 am
    • Greece
Rows scrolling was removed from newer versions.
#1748  December 09, 2020, 10:40:36 am
will it be coming back? that and double select were great features that I started building a screen pack for. Does anyone have a video made for how to string together a story to unlock a character. I am having problems finding out where to up the Lua code.
Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 05:37:26 pm by Fauxcry
#1749  December 11, 2020, 02:16:13 am
I have a question how do we implement ground water splashing on stages in regular ikemen without the add00 common?
well another question since no one has yet to post will there be a musiclose since there is a musicvictory would love to add some music to losing a bonus game or add a theme to losing a boss/rival battle?
Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 10:03:04 am by Fauxcry
#1750  December 11, 2020, 11:27:14 am

Finally I have the good way to animate image portraits, it's using character .air file but, it's possible to use 2 different portraits at same time? I need to include an animation for the portrait and another for the name because I think I only can use fonts for the names and it's impossible animate it. Thank you!
#1751  December 12, 2020, 12:39:07 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Thanks for the beloved effort, but two things...

1. fightfx needs a note saying it won't scale until y'all make it work.
2. Notes in the stage .defs with new features like the Characters and Data got.

I like the new HUD stuff aswell, but I think there should be a default lifebar dedicated to their look.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1752  December 12, 2020, 02:44:20 am
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
I wonder if the partners waiting their turn in stage like the old KOFs can be done.

I dreamed with this select screen for so many years... The people behind Ikemen Go are really Santas. Thank you so much!

Almost forgot, it seems that individual resizes in cns don't show in select screen.
#1753  December 12, 2020, 01:36:05 pm

I start to convert the screenpack and I can work the animated portraits on versus and winner screen. This is really amazing!!!
#1754  December 14, 2020, 08:16:33 pm

And finally I convert my Blazblue screenpack to Ikemen Go. I really like the engine, works perfect with all the animations and lots of .png images. I use the animated portraits for select screen and works good too. The tittle screen it's much better than in mugen because the submenus. Now I start to work with the continuebg and it seems that works good. I really want to finish it to start playing, what a thrill!

#1755  December 15, 2020, 06:54:31 pm

I wanna play with a lifebar made with Add004 but it's not showed... I remember that I see a video tutorial in this site to can made it. Somebody knows where is this video? If not, can someone help me to made it work? I see that there are a common1.cns.zss in the data folder that it's th same like the common1.cns that you edit for create the lifebars but if I delete the ikemen file then you can see the lifebars but too much big. Thank you very much.
#1756  December 15, 2020, 07:05:59 pm
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net
And finally I convert my Blazblue screenpack to Ikemen Go. I really like the engine, works perfect with all the animations and lots of .png images. I use the animated portraits for select screen and works good too. The tittle screen it's much better than in mugen because the submenus. Now I start to work with the continuebg and it seems that works good. I really want to finish it to start playing, what a thrill!

Pretty cool!!
#1757  December 15, 2020, 08:08:44 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA

Am I seeing this right are you able to scroll the menu from Left to Right now? or is it still up & down like Mugen?
I've missed a lot sorry, but seeing the above images makes me exited to get back into it.

#1758  December 15, 2020, 10:04:49 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
you can use left & right, correct
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#1759  December 15, 2020, 11:22:51 pm

You can use in all four directions. I'm very surprised with all the new things that Ikemen Go have. If you have knowledge of code ( not my case ) there are lots of things to do. I'm working with new animations ( I really like it ) and I'm working now with the Continue screen, but there are lots of new bg.def too. The only thing that I'm waiting it's bg.def for lifebars.  I think it's time to say goodbye to mugen.
Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 11:31:34 pm by GaziraAgain
#1760  December 16, 2020, 12:46:03 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I wanna play with a lifebar made with Add004 but it's not showed... I remember that I see a video tutorial in this site to can made it. Somebody knows where is this video? If not, can someone help me to made it work? I see that there are a common1.cns.zss in the data folder that it's th same like the common1.cns that you edit for create the lifebars but if I delete the ikemen file then you can see the lifebars but too much big. Thank you very much.
As a friendly advice, it would be better if you stopped using ADD004, most of its features are already possible by default in IKEMEN GO, and you wouldn't have to worry about compatibility, which can be a problem since Shiyo hasn't updated his add-on for a while and IKEGO is constantly being worked on.
Anyway, I'm not sure if there is a tutorial video about add004 for IKEMEN, so I suppose you have to try to follow the steps from Shiyo's read-me.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new