YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4729921 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 8 Characters Updated (12/19/20)
#201  December 20, 2020, 05:22:38 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I tested everyone and they're all good. Well, except for one tiny thing you forgot on Waldstein. The 4 strong ground shockwaves on his forward/backwards/air throws and the 2BB command normals are still layered incorrectly. The only one that is correct is the Werfen Erschlagen and the air throw's shockwave is also slightly misaligned.

That's all.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 05:25:49 am by SolidZone 26
#202  December 20, 2020, 05:48:23 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Fixed and updated the changelog above. Thanks again Solidzone.
#203  December 20, 2020, 06:08:04 am
    • USA
Whoops, I miss another one which I found out right after you updated him. I rapid canceled right when Sturmangriff Rage comes to contact with the opponent up close and they got stuck. Unlike the other characters where they just froze in place, they can't be hit at all.
#204  December 20, 2020, 06:19:31 am
    • USA
Fixed.
#205  December 20, 2020, 07:27:46 am
Mostly figured I'd post here since I noticed that if you successfully perform Jin's Astral Finish, taunting gets disabled for the rest of the match.
#206  December 20, 2020, 09:01:34 am
    • USA
Mostly figured I'd post here since I noticed that if you successfully perform Jin's Astral Finish, taunting gets disabled for the rest of the match.
Confirmed, this also happens with Susano'o when they use their Astral Heats on the first round.

And found another thing for two characters that were already updated a couple of days ago:
Blitztank:
-The cancel effect is missing when he rapid cancels any move.

Gordeau:
-Rapid canceling any version of Assimilation right when it makes contact will cause the opponent to get stuck.
-The flames on his hand during the EX Assimilation follows him after rapid canceling the last hit.

Wagner:
-The strong ground shockwave on the EX Kugel Blitz is still layered incorrectly.
-Sturm Brecher has no sliding dust at the end of the animation.

Nanase:
-The swing effect on her jA still plays when it's used very close to the ground and follows her while walking.
-The dust effect on the forward dodge is smaller than the back dash.

Quote:
-The hitspark and guard spark of the B Polar Star is misaligned.
-The strong ground shockwave on B Polar Star is layered incorrectly.
-Rapid canceling the first hit of Super Missile Launcher has a sound effect where the opponent touches the ground should you decide not to hit them, but no normal shockwave effect to go with it.

I just remembered I did not check the rapid cancels, shockwaves and dash dusts for the characters you started updating on the 5th and didn't go in-depth with Quote enough.
Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 01:08:12 pm by SolidZone 26
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 8 Characters Updated (12/20/20), 8 Chars Updated (12/19/20)
#207  December 20, 2020, 07:14:43 pm
    • USA
Alright, Got that all fixed. I also went ahead and checked on Tager to see if he had any similar issues, and he has been updated as well. Go ahead and redownload him.

Jin Kisaragi and Susano'o
-Fixed an error where taunting wasn't possible for the rest of the match after using the Astral Heat
Blitztank
Added missing effect for rapid canceling
Gordeau
-Fixed an error where Assimilation could be rapid canceled at the exact moment the opponent is first grabbed
-Fixed an error where the flame effect from EX Assimilation would follow Gordeau after rapid canceling
Erika Wagner
-Fixed a layering issue with a shockwave
-Added slide dust effect to the end of all versions of Sturm Brecher
-Nanase
-Fixed an error where jA's effect would linger after landing
-Dust effect size for Forward dodge and back dash now match
-Realigned hitspark for Aerial version of B Polar Star
-Fixed a layering issue with a shockwave
-Added a missing shockwave to the custom state caused by Super Missile Launcher
Iron Tager
-Fixed an error where Wedge Catapult could be rapid canceled at the exact moment the opponent is first grabbed
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 8 Characters Updated (12/20/20), 8 Chars Updated (12/19/20)
#208  December 20, 2020, 07:41:10 pm
Taunting issue is fixed, but one more thing, is it intentional that some characters can use their astral heats more than once, but other's cannot?

Mika, Terumi, Wagner, Iori, Yu, Adachi, and Yukiko can use their astrals multiple times for each round if they have the meter for it and the opponent's health was low enough, but with the rest of your characters, once I did their astral successfully in the first round, I couldn't get them to do it again in the 2nd round even if they had the meter and the health requirements fulfilled.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 14 Characters Updated (12/20/20), 8 Chars Updated (12/19/20)
#209  December 20, 2020, 08:50:52 pm
    • USA
It's supposed to be once per match for everyone. It's been fixed now.

Iori, Mika, Wagner, Terumi, Adachi, Yu, and Yukiko
-Fixed an error where the Astral Heat could be used in the match again after successfully hitting with it
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 14 Characters Updated (12/20/20), 8 Chars Updated (12/19/20)
#210  December 22, 2020, 04:37:47 am
Astral heat bug seems to be fixed in that case, but now I noticed a little something extra wrong with the fixed astral finish taunt bug stuff for Susano'o and Jin Kisaragi.

While in regular VS mode it seems to be fixed properly, in training mode though (And i'm assuming in cases where the opponent somehow doesn't die from the astral heat), their taunts are still disabled after performing them, whereas everyone else can still taunt as normal after doing it.
Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:02:54 am by waspennator
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Jin Kisaragi and Susano'o Updated (12/22/20)
#211  December 22, 2020, 07:36:09 am
    • USA
Fixed.

Jin and Susano'o
-Fixed an error where taunting wasn't possible after using the Astral Heat in training mode
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Jin Kisaragi and Susano'o Updated (12/22/20)
#212  December 23, 2020, 02:09:44 am
Sorry for posting so much, but I played around with Susano'o some more and noticed a typo in one of his win quotes. So I figured i'd check through everyone's win quotes to look for grammar touchups, quoted the words I noticed, correction is in parentheses.

Win quote typos
Susano'o:
- Everything will be destroyed. No matter how the world may change, God's rule is "absolte". (absolute)

Gordeau:
- I can feel your fighting spirit burning from here. If you're up for a rematch, I'm happy to "oblidge". (oblige)

Wagner:
- What am I supposed to learn from battling people like you? Damn that Adelheid. Maybe "he's" lived so long that "he's" starting to go senile. (she's, Under Night wiki says Adelheid is a female)

Robo-Weiss:
- The superior fighter won. this was no "suprise" to me, but too late for you! HEHEHAHAHA! (surprise)

Adachi: 
- You can't tell me "thats" it. You're so weak, I can hardly believe it. (that's)             
- "Thats" not going to work against me no matter how many times you try. Go back to your little drawing board." (That's)
Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:19:39 am by waspennator
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Jin and Susano'o Updated (12/22/20) 5 Chars Updated (12/22/20)
#213  December 23, 2020, 03:48:14 am
    • USA
Wagner:
- What am I supposed to learn from battling people like you? Damn that Adelheid. Maybe "he's" lived so long that "he's" starting to go senile. (she's, Under Night wiki says Adelheid is a female)

I don't know if they changed it in Uniclr, but that particular winquote actually does refer to Adelheid as "He" in the source. Then again, the dialogue in Under Night has quite a few typos and mistranslations, so there's little reason to doubt that this is one of them.

Nonetheless, winquotes have been fixed.

Susano'o, Gordeau, Wagner, Robo-Weiss, and Adachi
-Fixed typos in winquotes

Sorry for posting so much

It's ok, I really don't mind.

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Jin and Susano'o Updated (12/22/20) 5 Chars Updated (12/22/20)
#214  December 29, 2020, 09:58:06 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
So I was redownloaded your Kirby, check the Copy Abilities.cns and I found something.
The numbers of "trigger" aren't even matched

"Sword" section
Code:
trigger57 = p2name = "Leo"
trigger58 = p2name = "Gi Gi"
trigger59 = p2name = "Chrom"
trigger50 = p2name = "Lucina"
trigger61 = p2name = "Corrin"
trigger62 = p2name = "Cloud"
trigger63 = p2name = "Chaka"

"Fire" section
Code:
trigger38 = p2name = "Hauzer"
trigger39 = p2name = "Ravange" || p2name = "Secmento"
trigger20 = p2name = "Mai Shiranui"
trigger21 = p2name = "Roy"
trigger42 = p2name = "Ike"
trigger43 = p2name = "Tiki"
#215  December 29, 2020, 12:03:48 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
that explains Kirby's problems concerning Sword and Fire Users. hence why it's only fighter mode he used.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Kirby Quick Update (12/29/20)
#216  December 30, 2020, 05:00:22 am
    • USA
Fixed. Go ahead and redownload.

Kirby
-Fixed an error where certain triggers for the Sword and Fire abilities were mis-numbered, causing characters within the triggers below to give the fighter ability instead

Also, for convenience, The links to all of the Japanese voice patches made by Alchemist of Atlas, Paulo S, and Good_Wall533 have been added to the extras section of my site, which you can find here:
https://sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen/extras

#217  December 30, 2020, 09:36:32 am
Since it's been brought up, figured I'd check through the copy abilities file and I also noticed some slight typos (and missing character names/different name variations) for some characters that result in Kirby auto defaulting to the fighter ability when swallowing them, listed some of the ones I noticed below.

Blade:
- (trigger35 = p2name = "Silver Samurai") add || p2name = "SilverSamurai"

Cutter:
- (trigger8 = p2name = "Hsein-Ko"), correct to "Hsien-Ko"
- (trigger27 = p2name = "Sabertooth"), correct to "Sabretooth"

Plasma
- (trigger28 = p2name = "Black Heart") , add || p2name = "Blackheart"
- (trigger36 = p2name = "Ayu Tukimiya"), correct to "Ayu Tsukimiya"
- (trigger44 = p2name = "Fullgore"), correct to "Fulgore"

Beam
- (trigger28 = p2name = "Iron Man"), add || p2name = "Ironman"
- (trigger31 = p2name = "Shuma Gorath"), add || p2name = "Shuma-Gorath"
- (trigger44 = p2name = "Frieza") , add || p2name = "Freeza"  and  || p2name = "Freeza Z2"
- (trigger48 = p2name = "Buu" || p2name = "Kid Buu" || p2name = "Super Buu"), add || p2name = "Buu Z2"

Mirror
- (trigger17 = p2name = "Rugal" || p2name = "Rugal Bernstein" || p2name = "Omega Rugal"), add || p2name = "God Rugal"
- (trigger20 = p2name = "Shang Tsun"), correct to "Shang Tsung", add || p2name = "Count Earcula" (Different name but it's still a Shang Tsung character)

Suplex
- (trigger14 = p2name = "Cerabella"), correct to "Cerebella"

Yo-Yo
- (trigger12 = p2name = "Simon Belmont"), add || p2name = "Simon"
- (trigger16 = p2name = "Spider Man"), add || p2name = "Spider-Man" and || p2name = "Spiderman"
- (trigger21 = p2name = "Piccolo"), add || p2name = "Piccolo Z2"
- (trigger25 = p2name = "Earthworm Jim"), add || p2name = "EarthwormJim" and || p2name = "CF 63 1/3 EarthWorm Jim"

Needle
- (trigger29 = p2name = "Q-Bee"), add | | p2name = "Queen Bee"

I probably missed some, but these are the ones I noticed glancing through and double checking with my roster.
Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 10:05:40 am by waspennator
#218  December 30, 2020, 02:50:02 pm
    • USA
- (trigger36 = p2name = "Ayu Tukimiya"), correct to "Ayu Tsukimiya"
I remember this one being intentional as there was an Ayu with that typo made by shikkoku as I was the only who gave him a list for Eternal Fighter Zero and Koihime Enbu characters. If you see one with the name "Neyuki", that's also intentional as it's the sleepy version that uses the Keropii plushies as bombs (And the only good one made by frule). The awake Nayuki with the correct name uses the Ice copy ability as her eternity specials has ice in them.

Be aware that some typos may be on purpose as certain authors (Such as the Japanese ones) can write their character names incorrectly when they written them in Romaji.
#219  December 30, 2020, 04:32:03 pm
I remember this one being intentional as there was an Ayu with that typo made by shikkoku as I was the only who gave him a list for Eternal Fighter Zero and Koihime Enbu characters. If you see one with the name "Neyuki", that's also intentional as it's the sleepy version that uses the Keropii plushies as bombs (And the only good one made by frule). The awake Nayuki with the correct name uses the Ice copy ability as her eternity specials has ice in them.

Be aware that some typos may be on purpose as certain authors (Such as the Japanese ones) can write their character names incorrectly when they written them in Romaji.
I just mostly remembered checking around for some Ayu Tsukimiya characters to test that out with and some of them don't have that typo, still in that case, might as well include both "Ayu Tukimiya" and "Ayu Tsukimiya" then.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Kirby Quick Update (12/30/20)
#220  December 31, 2020, 01:14:29 am
    • USA
Alright, Kirby's list of copy ability triggers has been updated.

Kirby
-Fixed some typos in some of the Copy Ability triggers and made some triggers account for more p2name variants.