YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4376832 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#701  December 28, 2020, 04:39:45 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Today I asked DarkSideJoe over on YouTube about why he never released his Mizoguchi character and he blamed the MUGEN Archive for it. Goes to show how the MUGEN Archive is. I DID try to ask him about ignoring those snot-nosed bandits over there, but he refused. It's a shame that character was made private because of them.

Yep, i remember when Crapchive started to upload DSJ works. I still got contact with Joe and he will keep his stuff in private. All thanks to Crapchive.

The MA place is full of sad boys anyways lmao!

I can say 40%. There are still good people on Crapchive and thankfully, many of them figured out about Dizzy and some other administrators and moderators behavior on there.

MA is a site that's better off nuked outright.

Very indeed Magma.

On a side note, I had to make myself get banned cause of all of these damn Fartchive, Asschive, Buttchive, or whatever you name users where making such a puss about you and how some of your facts (definitley not opinions) reflect the way they punish you for absolutely nothing at all.Trust me, sharing is caring but if you try to make a mess a out of someone (which is you :) ) whos trying his best accomplishments to make the most out of his life to others, and you (who is Dizzy and their group of snitches) decided to make a dumb living and puss out for all the work they done thinking that you could've done better and have the rights to ban for the fun of it.

Also, they still banned a lot of authors and editors but they keep people that doing or keep trying to do shit around to harm authors, like that one bastard that tried to derail Beximus, O Ilusionista and Gatorison projects.
#702  December 28, 2020, 01:22:20 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Thing is, it's worth separating the ARCHIVE from those who run it. MA itself is a valuable resource for when creators leave destructively and nuke all their content; limiting the depletion of MUGEN content is its primary noble goal as a warehouse, which it has managed to do spectacularly, so to say the site itself needs to be nuked is ridiculous, as you're potentially removing stuff that otherwise doesn't exist anymore. To get so annoyed at stuff being uploaded there that you obscure your own creations or outright quit is silly because it's a warehouse, that's literally its entire purpose; that said, yes, they should really be linking to the original source and instead providing their backup as a mirror, since that way it supports the creator while still preserving the content should it go offline, as well as reducing server strain as less people are downloading directly from there.

They won't do that, however, because the people running the place are hateful, spiteful, and downright disgusting pieces of collective matter, trying to cement their website as the sole place for MUGEN while also defaming all existing communities by accusing certain members of the exact same things they themselves are guilty of. MUGEN ARCHIVE can be redeemed, but it requires new management; those who are currently in charge cannot, as they have successfully proven through their own words and actions.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 05:48:48 pm by PlasmoidThunder
#703  December 28, 2020, 05:22:31 pm
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
Tbh I think MA as a concept is good but unfortunately is run by a guy like Dizzy. Who enjoys annoying the users on his website with the pointless community weekend all because he is jealous of the activity other mugen forums have while his one is a ghost town. Let's not even mention the sick dumb vendeta he has against this place and MFFA, the guy probably has nothing better to do than just think 24/7 about his dumb mugen war. He blames others of stalking when the guy is a total creep who stalks you or sends some of his minions after you and if he sees you being more active in another forum he bans you without saying nothing, that's how he banned my friend milbury.

Got banned in july on purpose by posting some files for the Marvel and DC sections of MFFA. It was a joy to see Dizzy screaming "WHy ArE YoU hElPinG eViL sItEs!" And tell him to go to hell with his stupid website.

#704  December 30, 2020, 10:25:28 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The funny thing about this is that dizzy is his own worst enemy. His flagrant banning spree will come to bite his ass when nobody can even access MA anymore and only the most devoted to bootlicking would be able to get through... though let's be honest, dizzy would probably ban them too. Since sweet google rep doesn't mean shit if whole countries can't access the site lol.

Only the most dedicated until he decides to do a dumb decision like asking telephone authorization and banning those for calling them out for a bad idea.

Also, let's not forget community weekends. Trying to force a community on people that only registered just to download and not actually interact with others.
#705  December 31, 2020, 06:29:33 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
The funny thing about this is that dizzy is his own worst enemy. His flagrant banning spree will come to bite his ass when nobody can even access MA anymore and only the most devoted to bootlicking would be able to get through... though let's be honest, dizzy would probably ban them too. Since sweet google rep doesn't mean shit if whole countries can't access the site lol.

Only the most dedicated until he decides to do a dumb decision like asking telephone authorization and banning those for calling them out for a bad idea.

Also, let's not forget community weekends. Trying to force a community on people that only registered just to download and not actually interact with others.

That'd be pretty funny if either of those things happened. Also I'm surprised people haven't "speedrun" getting banned from either MA or their discord, since if it worked on yandev it would sure as hell work on dizzy. Though unlike yandev dizzy hasn't gone full clown to the majority of the internet (though that does show how relevant MA actually is lol) nor has a exposure video been made about the site along with dizzy.
Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 06:44:52 am by Amidweiz
#706  December 31, 2020, 07:20:54 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
That'd be pretty funny if either of those things happened. Also I'm surprised people haven't "speedrun" getting banned from either MA or their discord, since if it worked on yandev it would sure as hell work on dizzy. Though unlike yandev dizzy hasn't gone full clown to the majority of the internet (though that does show how relevant MA actually is lol) nor has a exposure video been made about the site along with dizzy.

Ngl I would pay for a video like that.

Solely because I think it would be a very entertaining watch lmao
#707  December 31, 2020, 09:32:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Tempting, but I fear it would work TOO well and I wouldn't risk something like that with someone as unstable and petty as Dizzy
#708  December 31, 2020, 06:27:29 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Tempting, but I fear it would work TOO well and I wouldn't risk something like that with someone as unstable and petty as Dizzy

Looks like someone actually did do one back in july lol
#709  January 07, 2021, 05:25:59 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
LMAO from people that keep protecting that site,what is the point of archiving everything if no one can access,they still demand help to archive everything mugen yet no one can access that content so is the same as dead content.
worse of all the site barely works at all (getting error but no other explanation)
an archive is something everyone can access yet you shouldn't try to profit from it and avoid derailing the purpose just because you want to make more money.
i was banned (not that i cared) because i was put as moderator yet i didn't do what dizzy wanted so few arguments and got banned,after that was just making accounts to complain of the site.
for example they started uploading japanese games i argued with them and said this "if you are allowing piracy then i should start uploading other games like gta and similar" they said that wasn't allowed because was against the rules piracy isn't allowed on the site yet i said "uploading doujin games is piracy because those are still being sold on japanese sites as digital downloads" they dared to say it wasn't and trying to claim those are abandonware,most fo the people that made those games haven't been online never,they don't care,is not hurting them in the end my point was valid even to this date but dizzy final argument was "there is nothing wrong nobody forces you to visit the site,besides is their fault for not making anti piracy measures of their games,besides increasing the visits gets more money to the site and we need it and those games get lot of download more then mugen" my final argument was "fuck you dizzy your site will go down sooner or later besides more money what is the point there are 5 premium users that pay a hundred dollars each so you get more then enough money to maintain the site,adding that adds and other practices,and other donators you get more then enough so what is the point of trying to fill your pockets" dizzy got mad after tthat and banned me deleting my posts but not my content.
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#710  January 07, 2021, 05:37:59 am
    • USA
LMAO from people that keep protecting that site,what is the point of archiving everything if no one can access,they still demand help to archive everything mugen yet no one can access that content so is the same as dead content.
worse of all the site barely works at all (getting error but no other explanation)
an archive is something everyone can access yet you shouldn't try to profit from it and avoid derailing the purpose just because you want to make more money.
i was banned (not that i cared) because i was put as moderator yet i didn't do what dizzy wanted so few arguments and got banned,after that was just making accounts to complain of the site.
for example they started uploading japanese games i argued with them and said this "if you are allowing piracy then i should start uploading other games like gta and similar" they said that wasn't allowed because was against the rules piracy isn't allowed on the site yet i said "uploading doujin games is piracy because those are still being sold on japanese sites as digital downloads" they dared to say it wasn't and trying to claim those are abandonware,most fo the people that made those games haven't been online never,they don't care,is not hurting them in the end my point was valid even to this date but dizzy final argument was "there is nothing wrong nobody forces you to visit the site,besides is their fault for not making anti piracy measures of their games,besides increasing the visits gets more money to the site and we need it and those games get lot of download more then mugen" my final argument was "fuck you dizzy your site will go down sooner or later besides more money what is the point there are 5 premium users that pay a hundred dollars each so you get more then enough money to maintain the site,adding that adds and other practices,and other donators you get more then enough so what is the point of trying to fill your pockets" dizzy got mad after tthat and banned me deleting my posts but not my content.

Jesus.

Yeah I got nothing for that.
#711  January 07, 2021, 05:41:46 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

the..................... motherfucker took it way too far. fuck him, i'm starting to wish that we hired some lawyers or stuff....
#712  January 07, 2021, 05:42:47 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
dizzy got mad after tthat and banned me deleting my posts but not my content.

That's how Dizzy act. Ban the creator/editor, but keeps the content or even some random dude goes and upload the content.
#713  January 07, 2021, 05:43:57 am
    • USA
Can someone please establish an internet law firm or something like--

Go Phoenix Wright on this shit idfk. Call the deep web or the dark web and shut this shit down.
#714  January 07, 2021, 06:07:01 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Better to not get involved with that.
#715  January 07, 2021, 07:20:35 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
so they upload pirated doujin games that aren't even mugen related? sorry, its a lil hard to understand that post.
#716  January 07, 2021, 11:53:29 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Yeah, they have stuff like AM2R and the Streets of Rage Remake on there, as well as doujin works like both Touhouvanias. They're hosting stuff that's either been DMCA'd by the IP owner or isn't actually legally available for free.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#717  January 10, 2021, 11:08:14 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
...my final argument was "fuck you dizzy your site will go down sooner or later besides more money what is the point there are 5 premium users that pay a hundred dollars each so you get more then enough money to maintain the site

Would you happen to know whom said users are?

EDIT: After doing some sleuthing upon MA's IP via some online tools (E.G. "how to get past cloudflare" in google) and looking up the IP's host comes to OVH hosting. I'm not gonna post the IP for obvious reasons but the steps to get it are incredibly trivial if you do that google search. OVH hosting much like other hosting sites have their plans on their site for web hosting.

Looking at said plans and MA's apparent data load (aka community weekends) that makes me assume that dizzy is paying for either the personal or professional plan which would justify said behaviour and using one of their storage plans. Dizzy could also be using the professional plan but I doubt it considering that 500gb would probably not be enough to host all the data (mainly repeats and clones lol). Assuming dizzy is using the personal plan

$4.99 for the Personal Plan +
$115.48 for the Advance STOR-1 +
= $120.47 CAD a month

this is assuming the bare minimum for an archival server and if that's the case then Dizzy is pocketing the rest. Also another fun fact OVH hosting has been known to host phishing sites and ignoring said reports
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:21:21 am by Amidweiz
#718  January 25, 2021, 06:02:21 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I know this is double posting but I may as well post some of dizzy or dat-reddit-dudes blunders for future reference. What I used to find said stuff, even stuff not from the mugen subreddit.This pretty much has every post dizzy has ever spat out. Also this is a year old but this is where that iced/trump meme came from. These are all recent but this goes back to around 2017.

Spoiler: Dizzy calls HDBZ hot garbge (click to see content)

Spoiler: Dizzy gets pissy over ikemen GO plus's IMT licence (click to see content)

Spoiler: Dizzy gets angry on a cracking subbreddit, due note this comment was deleted and it was directed towards a cracking group called denuvo (click to see content)

Spoiler: Dizzy calling MFG peasants while doing some self promotion (click to see content)

Spoiler: Dizzy making a cripple joke (click to see content)

BONUS: Even 4chan notices dizzies bullshit
Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 09:25:56 pm by Amidweiz
#719  January 25, 2021, 08:52:10 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
The dude made his sub page of Reddit just for keeping this idiotic 'fight' going... *sigh*

Isn't just easier to ignore him at this point?
#720  January 25, 2021, 09:29:41 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
The dude made his sub page of Reddit just for keeping this idiotic 'fight' going... *sigh*

Isn't just easier to ignore him at this point?

Yea it would, though I'm sure dizzy will be back to post on this thread next big Z2 release if he doesn't do anything else before then.