YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646792 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Manafort Found Guilty
#1241  June 03, 2020, 08:24:44 am
but cant the action be done through social media alone

It was done, for years. And it was met with silence.

Yet another senseless death made the people finally snap, and honestly the thing that surprised me most is the fact that this didn't happen long before. I'm not american, but if I were I would be in the streets with the protesters. With a mask and eye protectors.

it happened in california before during oj simpson trial. and it happened a couple years back too.

did they published the autopsy yet?
#1242  June 03, 2020, 08:30:05 am
  • Indeed
it happened in california before during oj simpson trial. and it happened a couple years back too.

I'm not saying it's enough. I'm saying it was inevitable.
#1243  June 03, 2020, 08:58:35 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
The situation in USA is really fucked up, chaotic to say at least. Confront violence with even more violence (from any side) will not solve the problem.
All because of a stupid f**** that did what he did with G. Floyd. Sadly because of few idiots that can't be considered cops whatsoever that all this situation is happend.

By the time the incredibly mishandled in america pandemic is over the election will be over too and all of this will be forgotten again by the time thats happened.

Yeah, that happend here in Brazil too when something serious happend and when the election come it's like nothing happend.
And damn, the political scenario in Brazil is really going even worst.
Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:02:03 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#1244  June 04, 2020, 06:05:14 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Its way more than just a few idiots. The cops legit dont care about the protestor. Not only that but you got Trump making the situation even worst with using the cops to clean a church so that he could take his dumbass picture. You also have the NYPD pretty much declaring war to the people.
So yeah its not just a few idiots. People are mad at the entire police infrastructure. The cops are the one making the protest violent. Doesnt help that Trump is treating the situation like a complete joke.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1245  June 04, 2020, 07:55:58 am

riots and protests are a joke anyway.  you'd see a rival political group would swoop in provoke and use the people to gain leverage. i've seen this time and time again from different countries. same shit , if they truly wanted justice for the man they would've gotten into court and do a proper investigation. support his family , and get the men responsible for his death.
#1246  June 04, 2020, 08:02:59 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1247  June 04, 2020, 04:36:14 pm
Irresponsible officer (a just system would see the little shithead get hanged or stoned) caused a massive shitstorm because he couldn't help but to kill an already cuffed suspect. Duh not all officers are bad, but you win and lose as a team. Police force and their supporters have to hold that L.

As said before, this is years of pent up frustration. Not just at police brutality (that was the catalyst and the main point of discussion), but at the overall oppression of Black America.

For decades, politicians pump perverse incentives (excess welfare) into the communities, mainly to black women. Then use the racist labor unions to keep black men out of work. Which in turn causes them to be rejected by their partners, because the government is a better financial partner. And then turn to crime, drug use, and other vices. Breaking up the family unit and causing an overwhelming amount of single parent families. Then the wealthy prop up and glorify a irresponsible and hedonistic lifestyle (promoted by hip-hop, the popular stuff anyway) and tell young blacks to emulate these people. Which in turn produces more blacks for the police to profile and/or to turn into a statistic. The end result is decades of generational decline.

This is modern day black oppression. It has little to do with slavery or segregation, contrary to what the masses would have you believe (reparations are totally laughable and will do nothing). Media has blame as well for excessively stoking the racism angle, selling anger and outrage to an already downtrodden peoples. That's for a different rant though.

It's not a coincidence that Black America is beginning to reject the Democrats, mainstream ones anyway. Sure they're not going Kanye-level Trump supporter, but they're tired of the empty gestures from all these white fox liberals (as Malcolm X called them). This is why despite everything going on, presumed opponent Biden is still not overwhelmingly favored to oust Trump.

I feel awful for the innocents being swept up in this. Looting and vandalism is wrong. I don't like that it's being justified, and it neglects the numerous people the lawlessness effects (person themselves, family, friends, etc). As for the mass protesting, this is something that do-nothing urban politicians and dipshit officers had coming to them for a long time. Take responsibility.
#1248  June 04, 2020, 05:40:03 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 Everything in the post above is exactly how I feel about the current situation in my country.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition
#1249  June 04, 2020, 11:34:35 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Since this thread was dug from the grave to become the de facto Floyd protests thread, went ahead and changed the title to reflect that.

You're welcome.
#1250  June 05, 2020, 02:21:51 am
  • all is love in fair and war

riots and protests are a joke anyway.  you'd see a rival political group would swoop in provoke and use the people to gain leverage. i've seen this time and time again from different countries. same shit , if they truly wanted justice for the man they would've gotten into court and do a proper investigation. support his family , and get the men responsible for his death.

totally agree, I feel most of them just blowing off their steam from their own stress most likely got to do with corona and it's impact,  than the racism alone.

then rivals politician riding on it, vandals and criminals partying in it, media blow air on it and flavor it with bombastic headlines
#1251  June 05, 2020, 04:08:13 am
  • all is love in fair and war
sometime it is just because the way you dress or carry yourself too, if you bulk up and dressed in hoodie hands in the pockets and behave to look menacing, streetpunks might leave you alone but cops might be alerted by you, if you dress like a rich dude cops will leave you alone, and streetpunks and robbers will bother you. 

fitted jeans and tucked shirt probably the safest most neutral way of dressing, people won't assume you to be anything.

I once followed, overtaken on both sides then stopped by 2 cops on motorcycle and led to nearby police post  while riding home on my bike from campus (late 90 or early 00) because I wear black full face helmet with black visor, and black leather jacket zipped up on a red bike, no other reason just because I stood out color wise at that time from the rest of the traffic, got to pay small fine for the way I installed the front license plate(=cop losing face money)

I still wear the same when on bike but the rest of the traffic here now have dressed pretty close so I don't get stopped anymore, I never fixed the way I installed the front license plate on my motorcycle since it is the most ideal way on sport bike type, never have any problem regarding that with other police encounters.
#1252  January 06, 2021, 09:54:39 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
#1253  January 06, 2021, 10:02:19 pm
  • SNK is life
I've been following up in real time on Twitter. This shit show is certifiably insane.

Surprisingly, lord of darkness Mitch McConnell had to come out and defend democracy from Trump. I didn't quite see it coming
#1254  January 06, 2021, 10:14:25 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
they let these guys just walk into the Capitol lmfao
#1255  January 09, 2021, 07:31:57 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#1256  January 09, 2021, 08:50:16 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
i'll bet he'd be ranting like hitler.
#1257  January 09, 2021, 10:20:02 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
He wasnt just ban from twitter once, he actually got 3 differents accounts banned lmao. He kept trying to dodge it.
#1258  January 10, 2021, 12:34:26 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Not just Twitter. Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tiktok, and even Reddit have had enough of Trump's chicanery and banned his ass from their platforms.