YesNoOk

Hyper DBZ -INDIGO Edition is GO (Read 82879 times)

Started by Iced, December 25, 2020, 10:07:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Hyper DBZ -INDIGO Edition is GO
#21  January 05, 2021, 11:47:11 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/

A bit late but Shenron simply doesn't appear during one of Goku's Intros, just the dust.

Yeah I'm not sure if that's based on when the palettes were made or not, but I also noticed when he flies in on the nimbus, sometimes it just doesn't appear also
#22  January 06, 2021, 10:58:32 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Hi everyone. this is the patch for WEEK 1 of  Hyper dragonball.  This includes the most blatant bugs that were reported and solves some minor issues and infinites. Please check the description in the video. If you hadnt downloaded before, just download the pack again and youll have the latest version.

#23  January 07, 2021, 10:17:01 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I'm absolutely loving this new Indigo build (and patch as well much appreciated), thank you very much to the whole team. You guys are just on a whole other level, it's insane. Thanks for mentioning the inclusion of Pilaf Gang too, because they are really cool and fun. I had no idea they were added and it probably would have taken me a long time to figure it out.
Quick question though, and I apologize if I'm just dumb. Where did the actual Vegetto go? Am I going crazy because I remember playing as actual Vegetto in the last build, a lot? Don't get me wrong, you guys have somehow given a floating ball really good gameplay and made it fun to use, so I definitely want that in there now too, it's just not what I expected when I went to test out Vegetto in this new build. If he's getting worked on, that makes sense, but outright removing him does not. I fricken love that character lol.
Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:07:07 am by Toxic Masculinity
#24  January 07, 2021, 10:40:23 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Hi everyone. this is the patch for WEEK 1 of  Hyper dragonball.  This includes the most blatant bugs that were reported and solves some minor issues and infinites. Please check the description in the video. If you hadnt downloaded before, just download the pack again and youll have the latest version.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4QD1NwT0s[/youtube]

Sweet !
Thanks for the update!
#25  January 08, 2021, 08:58:38 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Can't seem to perform Gohan's non-Air Super Kamehameha, despite the movelist saying otherwise.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#26  January 09, 2021, 01:21:21 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I'm absolutely loving this new Indigo build (and patch as well much appreciated), thank you very much to the whole team. You guys are just on a whole other level, it's insane. Thanks for mentioning the inclusion of Pilaf Gang too, because they are really cool and fun. I had no idea they were added and it probably would have taken me a long time to figure it out.
Quick question though, and I apologize if I'm just dumb. Where did the actual Vegetto go? Am I going crazy because I remember playing as actual Vegetto in the last build, a lot? Don't get me wrong, you guys have somehow given a floating ball really good gameplay and made it fun to use, so I definitely want that in there now too, it's just not what I expected when I went to test out Vegetto in this new build. If he's getting worked on, that makes sense, but outright removing him does not. I fricken love that character lol.
we never made an actual vegetto, only the jawbreaker one. Ssjgoku has a vegeto palette tho, maybe you are tihnking of that?

#27  January 09, 2021, 01:24:26 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#28  January 09, 2021, 07:37:20 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
we never made an actual vegetto, only the jawbreaker one. Ssjgoku has a vegeto palette tho, maybe you are tihnking of that?

Okay cool, thanks for clearing that up. I just looked and you are completely correct, it was an SSJ Goku palette I was thinking of. Just had to be sure I wasn't missing another easter egg that I somehow overlooked this build like Pilaf Gang. Jawbreaker Vegetto fricken rips though which is crazy to me lol. Super fun and hilarious to defeat characters like Buu with.
I just gotta say again, this game is absolutely amazing. It has so much charm and polish it's mind blowing. In my opinion, every aspect is perfect; the character design, the stages, the themes, screenpack, difficulty. You guys are truly like your own entity of quality.
Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to somehow make an AI only character that is all the Z2 characters in sequence? That doesn't really make any sense, I know, but what I mean is
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#29  January 10, 2021, 05:15:08 am
Hi and thank you for this new update after a.... well, dystopian Future Trunks Year XD !

I downloaded the archive from your website (using both mirrors available) and I got each time an issue when trying to open it with Winrar, like it's not recognized or corrupted :(

The download was complete with a 800Mo-something archive.

Did anyone else have that issue?
#30  January 10, 2021, 05:47:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Okay cool, thanks for clearing that up. I just looked and you are completely correct, it was an SSJ Goku palette I was thinking of. Just had to be sure I wasn't missing another easter egg that I somehow overlooked this build like Pilaf Gang. Jawbreaker Vegetto fricken rips though which is crazy to me lol. Super fun and hilarious to defeat characters like Buu with.
I just gotta say again, this game is absolutely amazing. It has so much charm and polish it's mind blowing. In my opinion, every aspect is perfect; the character design, the stages, the themes, screenpack, difficulty. You guys are truly like your own entity of quality.
Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to somehow make an AI only character that is all the Z2 characters in sequence? That doesn't really make any sense, I know, but what I mean is
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thank you for the kind words.
About your suggestion, it might be possible, but woulldnt that just be survival mode?
#31  January 10, 2021, 05:48:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Hi and thank you for this new update after a.... well, dystopian Future Trunks Year XD !

I downloaded the archive from your website (using both mirrors available) and I got each time an issue when trying to open it with Winrar, like it's not recognized or corrupted :(

The download was complete with a 800Mo-something archive.

Did anyone else have that issue?
Thats odd, try with 7zip. I havent had anyone else having that issue.
#32  January 10, 2021, 06:04:11 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
doesn't look bad but uuugggghhhh!! american voices.
well maybe i (and lot more) will be more willing to get it once only has japanese voices and add more female characters like videl,android 21,chichi,bulma, or pan or something like that.
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#33  January 10, 2021, 06:08:03 pm
well maybe i (and lot more) will be more willing to get it once only has japanese voices and add more female characters like videl,android 21,chichi,bulma, or pan or something like that.

You're always welcome to make different soundpacks.
The choice to change the voice was to minimize the weight of the whole build, together with more freedom for lines and quotes for actions, winposes etc. .

Speaking of voices, there are still Funimation voices in the characters, like Saibamen, Mr Satan's Jet Super, Mr. Satan's "alright!" voice clip for the Dynamite Kick and in Piccolo there are still Japanese and Funi american voices inside the .snd file.
Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:30:34 pm by AlexSin
#34  January 10, 2021, 06:13:05 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

1. You're free to make a soundpack, like Alex said.

2. Whilst more characters are always hype, the team will make whomever they want in the end. I'd say it's best to appreciate the hardwork they've already put out, considering how it's all custom over many years. Suggesting that what's in isn't enough for people as is... kinda comes off as disrespectful, given the insane effort put into what's been made.
#35  January 10, 2021, 07:18:45 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
I already have my ultimate butouden chars with japanese voices,while you are free to do whatever you want in your project you should respect what fans want and any DB fan wants japanese voices i thought was common sense since years ago.
In my site i have 3 DB games with mugen one is made by me ultimate butouden with japanese voices,the other was just a cheap sprite swap using choujin chars and dokkan battle sprites the third one was this and sadly after years the team Z2 project don't have that many downloads compared to the others and most of the complains are because of the voices since is using english voices,the rest of complains are about not having that many female chars (or the lack of female characters).
I liked the sprites but the voices are a turnoff (seems you lack understanding or reading comprehension aince i said doesn't look bad)  so i don't see many reasons to download it,besides not many female chars so less reason to download it.
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#36  January 10, 2021, 07:25:26 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Okay first, the argument of JPN voices vs ENG voices is fair, there's people who prefer one and people who prefer the other. But don't make such qualifying statements like that -- not all DB fans want Japanese voices only, I didn't realize you represented the entire fanbase of DBZ. Additionally, like you said, they are free to do what they want -- don't tell them what they should and shouldn't do.

Additionally, while I can understand having these complaints yourself, you make it sound like the english voices and the lack of female chars in the game is a problem literally everyone has and I haven't seen people complain about this project in such ways.

Lastly, please try not to be disrespectful -- assuming I can't understand you and can't read, doesn't strengthen your argument. It's just rude.
#37  January 10, 2021, 07:32:50 pm
  • teakettle
    • USA
the creator chose to use english voices. make ur own or deal with it. you speak english you can understand them.
#38  January 11, 2021, 12:21:47 am