YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4730044 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Adachi Quick Update (01/23/21)
#261  January 23, 2021, 09:05:26 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Fixed.

Adachi
-Fixed an error where Adachi could forward dodge during B Maziodyne
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Adachi Quick Update (01/23/21)
#262  January 24, 2021, 08:01:53 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Charlotte Released (01/24/21)
#263  January 24, 2021, 06:02:24 pm
    • USA
#264  January 25, 2021, 01:01:29 am
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Yeay! A decent Hyde!
I think it's time to say good bye to Websta Hyde~
#265  January 25, 2021, 01:46:35 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Such great combo stuff and the Astral Heat is... Kinda spooky. I like it! :)

So Hyde will be the next. Surely will be good.
#266  January 25, 2021, 05:50:03 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Spoiler: And my next character is... (click to see content)

I've been using Websta's Hyde for a year, he's a good character, but hard to control sometimes.
And now you're making a better version of Hyde soon.

Sorry Websta.
#267  January 25, 2021, 05:59:13 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
#268  January 25, 2021, 07:51:06 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
#269  January 25, 2021, 10:05:14 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
#270  January 26, 2021, 01:17:34 am
    • USA
Well I can't wait for this Hyde to be released.

At the same time, I'm still waiting for a BBTag-styled version of Linne.
#271  January 26, 2021, 02:52:03 am
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica

Perfect Nutshell.
I also have that same problem, and I was really looking forward to Websta updating Hyde, Linne, Seth and Shizuo, and putting them as the recent UNIB chars that he had released (like Chaos, Taiga and Shana).
#272  January 26, 2021, 01:39:53 pm
    • Philippines
Something I noticed with Charlotte. When using Kasenkuchen in a string, I can RC right out of the "waiting" animation to allow for some unconventional combos, though it launches the opponent high up. But if used on its own, I can't RC until the explosion part. Were those intentional?
#273  January 26, 2021, 06:02:43 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Dude all your chars are so amazing. I got a mugen only for them. Charlotte is one of the coolest so far, I think, brings some OOF memories.
Could you add a command for supers with throw button like in the game? pressing A+B is a tad difficult on controller.
PD: Hyde is my brother's main in the OG BBTAG, good to know he's gonna kick my ass in the mugen with him too XD

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Charlotte Quick Update (01/26/21)
#274  January 27, 2021, 03:47:37 am
    • USA
Something I noticed with Charlotte. When using Kasenkuchen in a string, I can RC right out of the "waiting" animation to allow for some unconventional combos, though it launches the opponent high up. But if used on its own, I can't RC until the explosion part. Were those intentional?

That wasn't intentional. It's only supposed to be RC-able either at the explosion or when the first hit is blocked. Its fixed now.

Charlotte
-Fixed an error where Kasekuchen could be rapid canceled on hit before the explosion occurred after using it in a string.

Could you add a command for supers with throw button like in the game? pressing A+B is a tad difficult on controller.

That is something that I'll consider for the next time I decide to do a mass update for my characters.

#275  January 27, 2021, 07:09:14 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
#276  January 27, 2021, 02:33:57 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I actually found a small bug on some characters while playing Arcade mode. Since I mostly test the character against Training in Fighter Factory Studio, it was very likely I had missed these. I noticed some characters when using their distortion drives and astral heats do not show the right icon on the lifebars when you defeat the opponent with them, which is supposed to be (H) as it used to be beaten by a hyper. I tested that exact same thing for Jin & Susano'o to make sure they could taunt on the 2nd round, but that slipped my mind as I wasn't focused on that. Here are the moves that aren't correct including the incorrect icon shown:

-Mai's Floral Blizzard Blossom & New Moon Lotus (Both V)
-Misaka's Railgun & Girder Strike (Both S)
-Tager's Genesic Emerald Tager Buster (S)
-Akatsuki's Thunderbolt & Ouka-Kai (Both S)
-Faust's W-W-What This Could Be? and the 2000 meter equivalent (Both S)
-Shantae's Obliterate Dance (S)
-Yukiko's Maragidyne (S)
-Bisclavret's Strong Hammer (V)

Depending on the lifebars, I wouldn't be surprised you missed this as some can use the same icon for all normals, specials and hypers. The Guilty Gear lifebars you used on your videos looks like they do. Try using the default M.U.G.E.N lifebars to check.

Oh and after doing this, I also noticed Iori's Ura 108 Shiki: Yasakazuki does not kill the opponent. I know Kokonoe's Jamming Dark doesn't unless Ultra Burst is active as it's stated on the readme, but nowhere did it state that for him even with that active. Is it intentional in Million Arthur as well? Because I don't remember that happening in Capcom vs. SNK 2. Even Knuckles8864 and KarmaCharmeleon's source accurate counterparts kill the opponent with the same move after it drains the opponent's health or it makes contact on the first hit. I still haven't played it yet, so I don't know.

Edit: It seems throws are also affected by this as well as they don't show a rope when defeated with them. Here are the characters that need to be fixed:
-All of Ragna's throws (All V)
-All of Mai's throws (All V)
-Azrael's forward throw (V)
-Terumi's forward, backwards and air throws (All V)
-Yu's running throw (S)
-Yumi's running throw (S)

Since Waldstein, Saya and Kirby's Suplex copy ability moves are grabbling moves that are special attacks, they can stay as (S) as they're not technically throws.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 03:39:15 pm by SolidZone 26
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Charlotte Updated (01/26/21) 13 Chars Quick Update (01/27/21)
#277  January 28, 2021, 04:14:15 am
    • USA
I actually found a small bug on some characters while playing Arcade mode. Since I mostly test the character against Training in Fighter Factory Studio, it was very likely I had missed these. I noticed some characters when using their distortion drives and astral heats do not show the right icon on the lifebars when you defeat the opponent with them

It seems throws are also affected by this as well as they don't show a rope when defeated with them.

Fixed.

Akatsuki, Azrael, Bisclavret, Mai, Misaka, Ragna, Shantae, Tager, Terumi, Yu, Yukiko, and Yumi
-Changed the attribute flags on certain moves

-Faust's W-W-What This Could Be? and the 2000 meter equivalent (Both S)

That super pulls from the same exact pool of helpers from What Could This Be, so changing W-W-W-What Could This Be's attribute to a hyper would also mean changing that of What Could This Be to a hyper as well. Because of that, I'm going to keep it the way it is now.

Oh and after doing this, I also noticed Iori's Ura 108 Shiki: Yasakazuki does not kill the opponent.

This is intentional.

I updated Akatsuki and Heart's JP voice patch for Hyde's special intro.

Just updated your link on the site.

I have a little feedback and it's about Yang's extra palettes:
When you use Blake Belladonna palette, it shows I-No palette.
And Hibiki Kohaku palette, it shows Jam Kuradoberi palette.

Ah whoops. Now it's fixed.

Yang
-Fixed an error where certain act files in the extra palettes folder had the wrong colors
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Charlotte Updated (01/26/21) 13 Chars Quick Update (01/27/21)
#278  January 28, 2021, 06:18:54 am
    • USA
I did a double check to make sure and there are just two characters that still have the wrong attribute flags (One I missed and the other missed when already updated):
-Mai's New Moon Lotus (V)
-Yu's Cross Slash (V)

Everyone should have the correct flags. This time I made a checklist unlike late last night when I made my feedback, so I made sure for certain I didn't miss anyone.

And some minor issues I found on other characters while checking:
-Mika's Mika Revolution will play the Vignitte animation twice when the two hits going downwards connect if the opponent is not caught by it when she's flying up.
-Mika's air file still have the typos for the animation names on Mika Missile and Mika Cannon (Very minor, but thought I mention it since it was only corrected on the movelist png).
-Sometimes the opponent's position is misaligned for half a second on Nanase forward throw and Robo-Weiss's forward/backwards throws.

That super pulls from the same exact pool of helpers from What Could This Be, so changing W-W-W-What Could This Be's attribute to a hyper would also mean changing that of What Could This Be to a hyper as well. Because of that, I'm going to keep it the way it is now.
I see, the distortion drive is just a stronger version of the special move for that case. Now it makes sense after playing him again, there's no distortion drive finish animation when the objects hit and defeats the opponent with them.

This is intentional.
Gotcha, I guess guest characters work differently if they are outside their source games.

Edit: It seems that I also remembered something back on the feedback with Bisclavret. There are 2 characters I mentioned back that could use envshake for the wall bounce since they use the strong ground sound effect:
-Heart's EX Iron Fist Punch and her charged 5B
-Issac's Brimstone and Devil's Advent

Might as well mention that in case you forgot.
Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 02:57:13 pm by SolidZone 26
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Charlotte Updated (01/26/21) 8 Chars Quick Update (01/28/21)
#279  January 29, 2021, 05:06:24 am
    • USA
-Sometimes the opponent's position is misaligned for half a second on Nanase forward throw and Robo-Weiss's forward/backwards throws.

It turns out that this was also a problem with Gordeau, so I went ahead and fixed him too.

Anyway, More Quick Updates.

Mai and Yu
-Changed the attribute flags on certain moves
Gordeau, Robo Weiss, and Nanase
-Fixed an error where the opponent would be misaligned for one frame upon grabbing as player 2
Mika
-Fixed an error where the super finish flash could play twice when KOing the opponent with a whiffed Mika Revolution
-Fixed Typos in .air file
Heart and Isaac
-Added Envshakes to strong wall bounces
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Charlotte Updated (01/26/21) 8 Chars Quick Update (01/28/21)
#280  January 29, 2021, 06:30:25 am
    • USA
Wait, Gordeau has that issue too? I've tested ALL the character throws to make sure they show the rope attribute flag and I never noticed he has it, otherwise I would have mentioned him as well. Because after updating it, he does have it now. Not only the opponent is misaligned for one frame upon grabbing as player 2, the backwards throw tosses them to the opposite direction. You might want to revert back to 1.121 as I don't recall that happening on him. Tested on Training for both and can confirm forward/backward throws on 1.122 are bugged.

And after updating Mika, I also failed to notice that the attribute flag on the whiffed Mika Revolution shows as (V) when the opponent is defeated with it. Since the super finish flash plays on it, it should still be (H).