YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 745841 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#321  January 23, 2021, 08:21:06 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
at this point im convinced theyre never going to give kensou/bao's storyline the time of day
#322  January 23, 2021, 09:31:12 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Is there actually anyone who genuinely wish for Bao to return? I thought those were a myth lol.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#323  January 23, 2021, 10:03:38 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I mean

I would like that lol
#324  January 24, 2021, 01:56:50 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#325  January 24, 2021, 01:59:41 am
    • Brazil
I mean, they keep saying "Shatter All Expectations", so they could do something surprising.
#326  January 24, 2021, 02:01:47 am
    • USA
Where the fuck is the American Spots Team at lol
#327  January 24, 2021, 02:14:27 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#328  January 24, 2021, 03:23:36 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Team "Maximum Impact":
  • Armor Ralf
  • Hyena
  • SV-001
#329  January 24, 2021, 05:04:58 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I wonder who else will be joining or returning... I'm curious if the King of the Dinosaurs will make a return.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#330  January 24, 2021, 05:29:44 am
    • USA
What other group do we want in this game?

I want Team World Heroes, Team Kizuna Encounter and Team Fighter's History. 

But that's never gonna happen. >_>

Fighter's History is owned by a company called G-Mode, so SNK would have to negotiate with them. Same for a Team Waku Waku 7 + Galaxy Fight (Sunsoft), Team Rage of the Dragons (Piko Interactive),  Team Breakers (QByte Interactive), or Team Fight Fever/Eye of Typhoon (Viccom). Not to mention Gowcaiser being owned by ArcSys (seriously, why haven't ArcSys touched VFG at all?) of all companies. This would actually be a good idea for SNK to track down their old third party devs and allow their kind to enter KOF 15.
#331  January 24, 2021, 05:31:32 am
    • USA
Fighter's History is owned by a company called G-Mode, so SNK would have to negotiate with them. Same for a Team Waku Waku 7 + Galaxy Fight (Sunsoft), Team Rage of the Dragons (Piko Interactive),  Team Breakers (QByte Interactive), or Team Fight Fever/Eye of Typhoon (Viccom). Not to mention Gowcaiser being owned by ArcSys (seriously, why haven't ArcSys touched VFG at all?) of all companies. This would actually be a good idea for SNK to track down their old third party devs and allow their kind to enter KOF 15.

Calm down dude we aren't even at the dream match yet lmao

That stuff would be better suited for KOF XVII (assuming 16 ends this story arc and 17 is the dream match).
#332  January 24, 2021, 05:41:37 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Dream Match titles aren't necessary anymore. The only reason they did these before was to fill in the void between each story arc caused by the yearly release schedule the series went by.
#333  January 24, 2021, 05:43:29 am
    • USA
Dream Match titles aren't necessary anymore. The only reason they did these before was to fill in the void between each story arc caused by the yearly release schedule the series went by.

Fair.

But just cause they aren't necessary doesn't mean they don't need to happen. A 3D dream match would sell.
#334  January 24, 2021, 05:47:48 am
    • USA

Fair.

But just cause they aren't necessary doesn't mean they don't need to happen. A 3D dream match would sell.

Or a game with EVERY 2D era character (including stuff like NGBC) coming back for one more bout. But since the end of the Dream Matches, SNK seem more keen on having one-shot characters like Hwa Jai and the like.
#335  January 24, 2021, 09:06:37 am
the chon rei twins are more plausible to return than jeff.

all i want is the flying brigands make a comeback , especially now that they are catering to the chinese audience it's the right time to reintroduce them as the main villain for this arc. and doesn't the flying brigands have a beef with the kyokogen and psycho team?
#336  January 24, 2021, 09:15:05 am
    • Brazil
There are no "Chon Rei twins", there are two Jin brothers and one of them is Chonrei.
#337  January 26, 2021, 02:23:13 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#338  January 28, 2021, 02:09:08 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I want to see a remaster of the Maximum Impact series it may have its flaws but it is fun to play. Remember unlike Capcom SNK owns 99% of its characters even if it is made by a different artist. So those characters may come back in some shape or form if there is a demand for them. It may be possible there may be a new team representing the Middle East for obvious reasons.
#339  January 28, 2021, 03:00:09 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Someone on 4chan said before that Benimaru always has to be in the Hero Team. Damn, that prognostication.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#340  January 28, 2021, 03:14:25 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Indeed he is, that cheeky little rascal jumping from team to team as always.

Guess this means Daimon might not show up again.
Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 03:20:26 am by Kirishima