YesNoOk

VSD: TTR General Discussion Thread (Read 18305 times)

Started by DarkWolf13, January 25, 2021, 01:19:03 am
Share this topic:
VSD: TTR General Discussion Thread
#1  January 25, 2021, 01:19:03 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Please feel free to speak about the game here, whether it's stages, fighters or posting videos or images about the game.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Re: VSD: TTR General Discussion Thread
#2  January 25, 2021, 01:41:49 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

I've watch the next update video, and from what i can gather, there's gonna be another touhou and pokemon character in

neat, I love this project
#3  January 25, 2021, 01:43:51 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I've watch the next update video, and from what i can gather, there's gonna be another touhou and pokemon character in

There will indeed be another Touhou and Pokemon rep! Tenshi and Heracross are joining the roster~.
#4  January 25, 2021, 01:48:16 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA

You are in for a big surprise soon... just you wait.
#5  January 25, 2021, 01:57:44 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

There will indeed be another Touhou and Pokemon rep! Tenshi and Heracross are joining the roster~.

yep the final boss from scarlet weather rhapsody and a gen 2 pokemon that ash caught in the anime

You are in for a big surprise soon... just you wait.

Heh I'm ready for it once it's released, anyway thanks for having this be its own topic, it's quite easy
#6  January 25, 2021, 04:24:49 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

I just wanted to say that you guys have my support, nice exclusive codes and system for the game, i shall enter college (online... yeah...) tomorrow, wish me luck and if you need help with stages, well, you know... hehe
#7  January 25, 2021, 04:27:54 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

I just wanted to say that you guys have my support, nice exclusive codes and system for the game, i shall enter college (online... yeah...) tomorrow, wish me luck and if you need help with stages, well, you know... hehe

Best of luck in college man!

And stages? Well... we're looking to get a unique training room stage haha. If you can help out with that. ;P
#8  January 25, 2021, 08:42:03 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Best of luck in college man!

And stages? Well... we're looking to get a unique training room stage haha. If you can help out with that. ;P

interesting, a unique training room stage, I can't wait and see what that looks like

best of luck avpboy
#9  January 26, 2021, 03:29:32 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA

Any stages by you are extremely welcomed.
#10  January 29, 2021, 05:16:58 am
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
So I just wanna announce a couple of things for the upcoming 4.0.0 update.

First off, we altered the y-hit velocity on the opponent, which will allow you to do air combos a bit more efficiently and able to do what I call "Short Hop Air Combos" or in a short term... SHAC. These are air combos done without the need of a super jump, all you have to do is catch a fighter offguard in the air.

Second, you know how certain fighters make certain sounds when struck, such as Iron Man and War Machine, like metallic sounds? Well, this upcoming update will have that happening. The only possible fighter you will notice such hitsound change is on Magma Dragoon but other fighters who are metallic that may join the roster in the future will too have this happening. We're trying everything we can to fix up the game more as well as addressing the bugs and issues people have pointed out prior to the formation of this subforum.
#11  April 02, 2021, 11:01:23 pm
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Version 4.0.0 of Vs. Style Debuts: Tag Team Revolution is coming very very soon! We are making the final finishing touches and preparing the game for upload as we speak. Release date will be revealed very soon! Stay tuned!
#12  April 06, 2021, 08:55:04 pm
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
The game has been updated to 4.0.0!
#13  April 06, 2021, 10:17:32 pm
  • Slash!!
Download in process!!