KoF XV (Read 743461 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#341  January 28, 2021, 04:47:29 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
My theory of Team Sacred Treasures now has a tiny bit more support due to Benimaru team swapping once again lol
#342  January 28, 2021, 04:54:11 am
    • Mexico
I really wanna see Kensou leave Athena behind and team up with Angel, after they just randomly gave them pre-match dialogue vs each other in XIV.

Also yeah, I really want the dragon spirit plot to become relevant again, I don't care if they don't bring Ron back for it or not.
#343  January 28, 2021, 09:22:58 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I don't mind Daimon head's his own team for once. It's due time lol
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#344  January 28, 2021, 09:43:02 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Ok, one team done !
I can't wait to see the second team...

BTW, To me, things are getting better, we can actually see some phases of combo/gameplay.
They actually HAVE something to show this time, just like for Meitenkun.

Also, the trailer gives us a clue why Benimaru is "so Chinese" this time.

I wonder what will be the next after the beauty boys.
#345  January 28, 2021, 11:42:09 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Come to think of it, Beni has actually won the most KoF tournaments canonically.

(I don't give an f about politics, but could not resist)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#346  January 28, 2021, 11:50:51 am
My theory of Team Sacred Treasures now has a tiny bit more support due to Benimaru team swapping once again lol

a redesign for chizuru would  be great but i don't think iori would team up with kyo since there's nothing much going on for them to do it. so probably moe habana or reiji will be having their debut.
#347  January 28, 2021, 12:21:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I seriously doubt they will add KOF EX characters given that they had zero acknowledgement of their existence.

Unlike the MI crew.
#348  January 28, 2021, 01:22:11 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I seriously doubt they will add KOF EX characters given that they had zero acknowledgement of their existence.

Unlike the MI crew.

Me neither.
I think they will keep the same recipe from the previous KOF.
With perhaps a bit of variation.

I sincerely hope for some good surprises and interesting new comers.
In the spirit of SNK.
#349  January 28, 2021, 02:16:54 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I can see Daimon in a team with Shingo and another character this time. The Three Sacred Treasures team will come back no doubt.
#350  January 28, 2021, 03:50:43 pm
    • Brazil

Unlike the MI crew.
Portable console spinoffs tend to just be forgotten, except by MUGEN creators. Maximum Impact wasn't a huge success, but at least it's more acknowledged.
#351  January 28, 2021, 05:09:04 pm
    • USA
a redesign for chizuru would  be great but i don't think iori would team up with kyo since there's nothing much going on for them to do it. so probably moe habana or reiji will be having their debut.

I mean the last time they ignored Chizuru and didn’t team up she lost her powers. Now that she had them back, now that Orochi was reawakened and Ash has returned and Verse may come back and tons of other strange occurrences have been reported to be happening (aka souls of the past) I feel it’s enough lasting concern that the three may team up in the next KOF just to tackle shit head on and not repeat the mistake of taking things lightly before.

After all — they all clearly have the maturity of setting aside differences to team up anyways. So it’s not improbable!
#352  January 28, 2021, 08:20:49 pm
I dunno, they came together to eliminate Orochi before his soul was reborn at the end of XIV, but everything else is unrelated to them, it's not their job to handle other revived people. I don't see a reason for them to team up until after Ash or the Orochi gang actually do shit, which they might do in XV, meaning they'll team up in XVI.
The only problem with that is I don't know who Kyo will team up with if not Benimaru. Iori and Chizuru have options, Kyo is the only one who doesn't have any friends other than Beni, Goro, and Shingo.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#353  January 28, 2021, 08:37:56 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Well, when you put it that way.

If it's not 3 sacred treasures team, I can see a Team Kusanagi with Kyo, Saisyu and Shingo.
#354  January 28, 2021, 09:04:46 pm
    • USA
... yeah ngl I can see that too -- especially relevant considering Rugal's nearly definite return, giving Saisyu a reason to return to the fight (outside of dealing with the possible return of Verse). Plus it gives Shingo a reason to return too -- to resume battling with his mentors.

It just makes me wonder who Daimon would team with, if he does return. I also wonder where Chizuru would go.

Assuming Rugal returns with a team and not single entry, Mature and Vice... could maybe team with him? If not, then they'd go with Iori ofc.
#355  January 28, 2021, 09:31:48 pm
    • USA
I could see Chizuru going as a single entry if not reclaiming boss status. I could indeed see Shingo coming alongside Kyo. As for the plot with Kensou and Bao, I could see them join with Mian or a newcomer to form a "Rival Dragon Team" to resolve that plot. Not sure if Daimon is coming back, though. Even Mai of all people skipped a game once.
#356  January 28, 2021, 10:11:50 pm
    • USA
Let's not forget about Kusanagi-Yagami Team (Kyo, Iori and Shingo) from 'The King Of Fighters XI'. I believe this could make a return.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#357  January 28, 2021, 10:15:57 pm
    • USA
Let's not forget about Kusanagi-Yagami Team (Kyo, Iori and Shingo) from 'The King Of Fighters XI'. I believe this could make a return.

But wasn't that only a team because Chizuru asked Shingo to join the two after she lost her powers, so they could stop Ash and get the Yata Mirror back?
#358  January 28, 2021, 10:19:17 pm
    • USA

But wasn't that only a team because Chizuru asked Shingo to join the two after she lost her powers, so they could stop Ash and get the Yata Mirror back?

This is correct, but one could only hope that said team makes a comeback. It could only be me, but I thought the team was unique, imo.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#359  January 29, 2021, 01:33:19 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I hope this never happens again.
#360  January 29, 2021, 01:40:34 am
    • USA