Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#11421  February 12, 2021, 02:30:24 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
That Kage/Ryu PS4 theme feels really tekken ish for some reason lol
I def love how ryu headband is up while kage headband is down.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#11422  February 12, 2021, 02:33:13 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I think I get what the graph is saying.

No matter which pass you buy, both of them come with: all five DLC characters, all default colors, Eleven, and the PS4 theme and stuff.
#11423  February 12, 2021, 04:07:47 am
I am interested in Eleven, he could be useful in training mode as CPU dummy where after I have defeated Eleven as the CPU dummy in training mode, Eleven might morphs into other character in the next round. I usually enjoy playing training mode in this way  ;D

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#11424  February 12, 2021, 05:01:15 am
  • Was it something I said?
So, Eleven's in, and he's not that new special character. I guess that's more of a fun concept to the randomizer, should you choose that (even when getting him via that way, it's still completely random). Kind of wished he was more like Mokujin, but I'm not complaining.

Also, Dan looks fantastic, but his CA is just okay to me. I guess I'm used to the goofiness of SF4's first ultra.
#11425  February 12, 2021, 05:59:50 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Kind of wished he was more like Mokujin, but I'm not complaining.
I kinda wish Eleven was more his own thing such as altering V-Triggers or having his own custom Critical Art than be a straight randomizer with a voice filter.
#11426  February 12, 2021, 12:54:46 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Just noticed... obviously you can use Fight Money to get them, but it looks like Rose's stage is available with the Premium Pass?  I know I won't have enough FM to get it as I basically haven't played since Season 1... but I need that stage. Take my money Capcom, lol!
#11427  February 12, 2021, 03:21:23 pm
    • Australia
I think Rose's stage is only included with her upcoming DLC, but sorry, you'll have to wait until later in the year for it to come. As for the PS4/Steam themes, there's one with Seth, and there's one with Ryu and Kage (that wallpaper/theme seems to be a cross between Tekken and the Terminator), but we're not sure if stuff from the PS4 Game-Based Themes can be ripped from the system.

There's still no word/hints on the last "mystery" character for SFV (scheduled for Fall 2021). I'd think it could be someone from another franchise other than Street Fighter. My dream suggestion would be Bluey Heeler and Bingo Heeler (both from the BBC and australian ABC's award-winning children's TV show, Bluey), or their Mum/Chilli Heeler, or their Dad/Bandit Heeler? (I'm also waiting for Series 3 of Bluey to air on ABC Kids in the second half of 2021, though the last set of Series 2 episodes recently started airing on Disney Junior in the US...) We'll have to wait and see what happens later in the year for now.

A quick tip: If someone can rip the sprites & characters sounds/voices, etc from this game and preserve them, it would be nice, but as this game has SO MUCH memory, it would be more best if you rip and do upload one character's stuff separately at a time. This might make it much easier for you.

Also, Oro (who is scheduled for Summer 2021 with Akira) was also teased at the end of the SFV Winter Update stream, didn't anyone notice that?

Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:48:15 pm by Jacintab20
#11428  February 12, 2021, 05:12:21 pm
    • USA
It would be hype if Akira was shown off in a trailer with the mystery fighter. Like, we get our first full look at Akira, and then BAM, the mystery fighter comes in to take her on.

And then the mystery fighter is revealed to be....... idk, Terry or something. I'm betting on a guest character cause IMO the only way you can top the rebirth of Rival Schools is with a shocking guest character.
#11429  February 12, 2021, 05:19:00 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
a guy that likes twelve and all

Yo, there's actually someone else? My brethren. Also yeah, Eleven is basically a glorified random select.

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVEuHBxEHk[/YouTube]

Nothing special or unique to it other than the solid color and hollow eyes, and the rippled voice when it speaks. You don't get to choose a V-Skill or V-Trigger for it and it seems like Eleven only comes in two colors: Vanilla and Strawberry-Banana. As one of the twelve :P fans of Twelve, I'm just a bit past disappointed about this lol

And I liked the idea for a bonus content :)
They could even make him to act as Darkstalkers Shadow (or it mas Marionette?), where you take form of the defeated character after a win.
#11430  February 12, 2021, 08:11:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

The whole video. Man, finally the mechanics and the gameplay received such great improvement.

Dan Gameplay and he looks amazing!

Rose Preview + her stage. Can't wait to see more details about her cause she looks very promising.

About the new mechanic, the Ultra Instinct, i mean the V-Shift.
#11431  February 12, 2021, 09:08:49 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
There's still no word/hints on the last "mystery" character for SFV (scheduled for Fall 2021). I'd think it could be someone from another franchise other than Street Fighter. My dream suggestion would be Bluey Heeler and Bingo Heeler (both from the BBC and australian ABC's award-winning children's TV show, Bluey), or their Mum/Chilli Heeler, or their Dad/Bandit Heeler? (I'm also waiting for Series 3 of Bluey to air on ABC Kids in the second half of 2021, though the last set of Series 2 episodes recently started airing on Disney Junior in the US...) We'll have to wait and see what happens later in the year for now.

Of all the potential dream suggestions for a guest character for SFV that are available out there, your dream suggestion is some character from an obscure children's show that only plays in one country.

I'm going to assume this is a joke that didn't went well.
#11432  February 13, 2021, 11:55:06 am
He’s a bonus?

What? Is this confirmed?

well he's a playable random select character think of it as mukojin.

there are speculation that the final char is a guest character probably a snk character.
#11433  February 13, 2021, 03:49:15 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
were people really looking forward to Dan?
#11434  February 13, 2021, 04:09:18 pm
    • USA
#11435  February 13, 2021, 07:34:22 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
And surely i'll play with Dan a lot more that i usually do on Alpha 2/3 and SFIV. Looks like will be his best version on SF, really enjoy everything on him, specially his combo stuff.
#11436  February 13, 2021, 07:45:38 pm
    • USA
I am hoping that, by some miracle, Dan will at least be one spot higher than direct bottom tier lol
#11437  February 14, 2021, 02:19:00 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
I am hoping that, by some miracle, Dan will at least be one spot higher than direct bottom tier lol

Dan was tiers higher than Roll and Servbot in MVC2 at least lol. xD
#11438  February 14, 2021, 02:26:55 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Dan is arguably the poster boy of the joke character in fighting games genre and an Alpha Newcomer Character, so he's loved. Heck of a lot more desired than Oro or 12/11/13/14.

I honestly hope they don't make him bottom tier as well, he deserves to be balanced properly like any other character.
#11439  February 14, 2021, 03:49:20 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
With all the tools they are giving him he has the potential to be a legit competitive character.

Lorewise he is the weakest character but funnily enough it is shown he has potential to become a strong fighter but because he deluded himself into believing he's already a master he never improves.
#11440  February 22, 2021, 03:29:28 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Dan trailers