YesNoOk

Ninja Turtles Stage Pack (Read 6610 times)

Started by 00megaturb00, March 02, 2021, 05:36:22 pm
Share this topic:
Ninja Turtles Stage Pack
#1  March 02, 2021, 05:36:22 pm
    • Canada
Re: Ninja Turtles Stage Pack
#2  March 02, 2021, 06:13:57 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Some cool concepts bro. I would suggest using 1.1 scalestart if you want to increase the size of your sprites and not have that "blurry" look to them.  My favorite is Foot Clans Lair.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  March 02, 2021, 06:59:58 pm
  • Dcat brought me back to Mugen!
    • USA
    • www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/
Nice work!  Yeah, I definitely think the Foot Clan lair is the most impressive with all the grunts looking on as an audience!  Is the April capture/free animation all part of dcat's character intro or did you hard-code it into the stage?

I love the Pizza Hut reference in the city street stage.

For the Big Apple 3am stage, I think the front layer girders are a bit too obtrusive.  If you could open up more visibility lines, it would help with the fighting.

I think most of the stages could also benefit from more cameos in the audience.  The Lair and April's Apartment seem a little empty with just Splinter and April.  And all of the exterior areas would look cool with various bystanders looking on.
#4  March 02, 2021, 08:21:53 pm
    • USA
Nice work!  Yeah, I definitely think the Foot Clan lair is the most impressive with all the grunts looking on as an audience!  Is the April capture/free animation all part of dcat's character intro or did you hard-code it into the stage?
it's part of dcat's chars
#5  March 02, 2021, 09:08:22 pm
  • Dcat brought me back to Mugen!
    • USA
    • www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/
it's part of dcat's chars

What I meant to ask is "Does that particular animation play everytime you play Shredder in that stage or is it just the example chosen for that video?"

#6  March 03, 2021, 03:57:37 pm
    • Canada
Some cool concepts bro. I would suggest using 1.1 scalestart if you want to increase the size of your sprites and not have that "blurry" look to them.  My favorite is Foot Clans Lair.

yes sensei!
#7  March 03, 2021, 04:06:51 pm
    • Canada

I love the Pizza Hut reference in the city street stage.

For the Big Apple 3am stage, I think the front layer girders are a bit too obtrusive.  If you could open up more visibility lines, it would help with the fighting.

I think most of the stages could also benefit from more cameos in the audience.  The Lair and April's Apartment seem a little empty with just Splinter and April.  And all of the exterior areas would look cool with various bystanders looking on.

nope all dcat his characters are so good!

I also enjoy the pizza hut ref I remember seeing it playing the nes game as a kid and thought I would include it bebop n rocksteady are also in that stage but didnt make the video

I thought I would include the girders to make the stage feel more whole, but they would be easy enough for anybody to remove for personal use. better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

I agree more cameos is more fun but also more work I hope to include more in the future!

thanks for your feed back its always welcome
#8  March 03, 2021, 11:49:25 pm
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
Fantabulastic stages dude !  :thumbsup:
No estaba muerto
#9  March 05, 2021, 09:47:36 pm
That foot clan stage is nice

Have some of the other ones been updated? I think I already had some of those from your previous stage packs
#10  March 09, 2021, 02:56:21 pm
    • Canada
yes they have been updated
#11  March 10, 2021, 10:07:58 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Really nice!
Maybe you could add the source game wrecking balls to the third stage.
#12  March 13, 2021, 09:58:19 pm
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat
Fantastic stages!!