YesNoOk

How to install PotS Style hyper portrait to a char (Read 12603 times)

Started by TheDragon, March 05, 2021, 07:52:21 am
Share this topic:
How to install PotS Style hyper portrait to a char
#1  March 05, 2021, 07:52:21 am
Hello MUGEN colleagues, So I have once again a question, and it's how I install the hyper portrait that appears in the 3-level special in a PotS-style char.

I'm trying to install the hyper portrait to the 3-level special to a Char that I'm editing, but I don't know how it's done

If anyone could help me with this, also in telling me what codes to create or edit to appear in all 3 level specials, please.

I don't know if I understand

Anyway, I hope someone could help me, and if so, I'd really appreciate it, a greeting :D
Re: How to install PotS Style hyper portrait to a char
#2  March 05, 2021, 07:54:54 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
... did you really just duplicate your entire post to fix the spelling error in your topic name?
#3  March 05, 2021, 07:56:38 am
Hahaha, it's just that the C came out, but I tried to delete this post but you couldn't :/, just ignore it
#4  March 07, 2021, 09:59:55 pm
Can someone help me with this, please?
#5  March 08, 2021, 01:14:06 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
The hyper port is a helper that you spawn at the beginning of your super move. Look at existing PotS chars, copy and paste the code, change the hyper port sprite to your own, and it's done.
#6  March 11, 2021, 02:06:15 am
The hyper port is a helper that you spawn at the beginning of your super move. Look at existing PotS chars, copy and paste the code, change the hyper port sprite to your own, and it's done.

I tried what you told me, but it still doesn't work, when I do the hyper level 3, the hyper portrait doesn't appear, it didn't work.

Someone to help me please, I'd really appreciate it. :/