YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4729981 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Thief Arthur Updated (3/8/21) 7 Characters Updated (3/7/21)
#361  March 08, 2021, 10:15:16 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Amazing character like always and waiting your Lambda for the next month! Thank you for continue working with this great characters.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Thief Arthur Updated (3/8/21) 7 Characters Updated (3/7/21)
#362  March 10, 2021, 01:03:17 am
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Oh, yes! Lambda is next! another Blazblue waifu!
Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 03:01:45 pm by ArcBeast
#363  March 11, 2021, 02:38:16 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Glad to see Thief Arthur as a MUGEN character at last.
Didn't found any major issue for now. OHMSBY, you nailed it again.
#364  March 14, 2021, 02:09:27 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
So Blitztank's AI can burst out of Taiga's super. (Kohaku's Taiga)
I tried it with player controls (by mashing Y+Z) and it can't burst out.
https://streamable.com/ipdpxn
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Thief Arthur, Kokonoe, and Blitztank Updated (3/14/21)
#365  March 14, 2021, 05:39:14 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
As it turned out, the AI command was missing a couple of triggers that would prevent that from happening. It's fixed now.

And while I'm at it, Thief and Kokonoe have also gotten quick updates.

Blitztank
-Fixed an error where the AI could burst out of certain supers
Thief Arthur
-Increased 5C's hitstun decay
Kokonoe
-Added special intro against Lambda-11
#366  March 15, 2021, 10:19:20 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
Thief Arthur
-Increased 5C's hitstun decay

I abused it too much, huh?

- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#367  March 16, 2021, 06:32:30 am
    • USA
At first I thought the 5C loop wasn't too big of a deal since it builds up the incremental cornerpush, but then I figured that it would be much more of a problem on wider stages where Thief could do a lot more loops before getting to the corner.

The loop can still be done a couple of times in a combo, you'll just need to follow up with a well timed 4A after the second 5C.
#368  March 18, 2021, 11:35:47 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
I made some custom palettes for Adachi.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 09:38:15 am by Ichida
#369  March 18, 2021, 09:16:29 pm
    • USA
Hey OHMSBY, some of my players use your chars and they are successfully connecting the "Super Dramatic Finishers" for Mai and Yumi, but it's not KO'ing the opponent when their life is finished. It works fine in MUGEN I think, but IKEMEN GO it doesn't KO opponent. Any ideas?

edit: yang,hyde,mai, and yumi......their astrals are the ones that don't kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dHHqIcwb08
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 12:43:17 am by extravagant
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Thief Arthur + 7 Characters Updated (3/18/21)
#370  March 19, 2021, 03:46:34 am
    • USA
The Astral Heats work as they are supposed to in MUGEN and IKEMEN Plus, However it seems that IKEMEN GO can only read a certain amount of digits in state controller values. Whenever there are more digits than what GO can read, it starts to omit digits from left to right.

The Astral Heats in question use a targetlifeadd state controller with a value of -99999999999. Because of IKEMEN GO's limit, the negative was omitted, resulting in the Astral Heats healing the opponent instead of KOing them.

I have updated the characters you mentioned as well as a few others who turned out to also be affected by this, but this is probably something that should be reported here, as it most likely effects more characters other than my own.

8 Characters have been updated:
Yu Narukami
-Fixed an error where Yu couldn't rapid cancel after a successful Cross Slash
-Fixed an error where the Astral Heat heals the opponent in Ikemen GO
Yang, Mai, Yumi, Akatsuiki, Hyde, Jin, and Thief Arthur

If you don't use IKEMEN GO, then you really only need to redownload Yu.
#371  March 19, 2021, 04:36:59 am
Oh yeah, speaking of that, I think I remembered testing out some more of your characters and having that occur too. Mostly happened with Bisclavret, Es, Tager, Susanoo, Blitztank, Saya, Heart, Isaac, Faust, Shantae, Nanase, Yukiko, and Charlotte.

The rest of your characters I tested in Ikemen GO either worked as expected or were already patched for it.
#372  March 19, 2021, 06:00:25 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Oh yeah, speaking of that, I think I remembered testing out some more of your characters and having that occur too. Mostly happened with Bisclavret, Es, Tager, Susanoo, Blitztank, Saya, Heart, Isaac, Faust, Shantae, Nanase, Yukiko, and Charlotte.

The rest of your characters I tested in Ikemen GO either worked as expected or were already patched for it.
Blame IKEMAN Go, not his characters for this.
#373  March 20, 2021, 01:14:04 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I don't usually bring up specific glitches on my end because they're normally Ikemen Go related, but it's nice you're going above and beyond trying to fix errors even on that engine. Normally I don't experience any really bad issues with your characters but Thief Arthur is the one that seems to some weird Ikemen Go specific issues. I tried this in my older and more current version of Ikemen, but she works fine in a mugenhook modded version of Mugen 1.1, she's a lot of fun, and I've enjoyed using her outside of Ikemen Go quite a bit.

Her special randomly glitches and does this weird thing where the second part of the attack doesn't link and the opponent gets stuck facing the wrong direction.
Her super just does this sometimes and has her endlessly spinning.
#374  March 20, 2021, 02:03:11 am
    • USA
^ it looks like the glitches above can be fixed with a simple coding adjustment, but only OHMSBY would know I believe since he knows his own creations best.

also, thank you OHMSBY for fixing the glitches so quickly like that, which was brought to my surprise with much joy. The players in my server are happy they can do their Super Dramatic Finishers now without worrying about glitches.

I do not think it is a bad idea to mention IKEMEN GO related issues at this point, and I encourage that it's a great idea to at least mention it modestly here or there if there are some fundamental glitches or something. Why? Well, for one example, I actually have a tournament tomorrow with many human players (no AI) and we were looking to make sure things are running smooth. So, just thinking about the player's perspectives and in respect, think about how people would feel if they were in an important match and something that is supposed to work, isn't working. So that's just my two cents. He has people who use his chars in the IKEMEN GO online community, which is a huge compliment!

Anyways, I hope OHMSBY will consider making a Noelle Vermillion (CP) sometime. A good one in Mugen is nonexistent across all releases.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 13 Characters Updated for IKEMEN GO Compatability (3/20/21)
#375  March 20, 2021, 05:37:37 pm
    • USA
13 more characters have been updated for IKEMEN GO compatibility:

Es, Tager, Susanoo, Blitztank, Saya, Heart, Isaac, Faust, Shantae, Yukiko, Nanase, Bisclavret, and Charlotte

Which version of IKEMEN GO are you using? I'm using the latest release (Version 0.96.1) and used both of these moves several times, and these bugs never occurred for me. I've even tried messing around with any config setting that I thought might lead to this and still nothing.

Either try redownloading Thief or redownloading the latest release of IKEMEN GO. If you're still having this problem, let me know.

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 13 Characters Updated for IKEMEN GO Compatability (3/20/21)
#376  March 21, 2021, 03:25:11 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Tested V0.95 and V0.96 as that was the most current version I had, with the most current version of the character, but the same issue happened in both, I will try with 0.96.1, but I'm not sure if it has to do with me setting custom zoom min/max settings, add004 related issues or what. I do appreciate the help, and I'll report if anything similar continues after I update over.

Update:
I think it's just triggered by add004, I downloaded a clean new version of Ikemen Go from the repository, as well as whatever latest version of add004 is there as well, tried her without installing add004 and she worked fine, and after installing add004 she goes back to the same glitch where the special/super glitch out and I'm not sure why. I didn't modify the zoom values or anything. One last note the training KFM that's included seems to work fine but as soon as it's any other character the glitch happens again. I wouldn't worry too much about this if it's for this specific instance but I figured I would at least include my findings
Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 08:10:15 pm by XANDERAC
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Thief Arthur Quick Update (3/21/21)
#377  March 22, 2021, 04:07:21 am
    • USA
I figured out what the problem was.

As it turns out, the bug only occurs in Tag mode, which is why it wasn't occurring with training. Thief uses p2dist to determine the velocity at which she travels back to the ground after hopping off the opponent's head. Despite what the name implies, it seems that p2dist actually reads the distance of the other opponents on the team as well, regardless of whether they are active or not, which messes with the calculation.

I have updated Thief to use a calculation that reads the distance between her and her current target instead of p2, and both moves now work as intended in any mode.

Thief Arthur
-Fixed an error where Hold Trick and Sniping Temptest would have Thief flung far into the air while in Ikemen GO's Tag mode
#378  March 23, 2021, 05:26:57 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Thank you! I didn't think you had to but I appreciate fixing the issue, she works fine now!
#379  March 23, 2021, 11:40:13 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
I may have remember in Guilty Gear XXACC+R where completing any characters story they would be rewarded with an EX version of their moveset which has few differences such as overdrives, special moves, and other special gimmicks.
(kinda like how KOF does it).

That could be an interesting update or addon for your chars in the further future, of course it might require more additional sprites, sounds, and possibly some other adjustments, but I just thought it would be a neat idea as an extra for a few of your fighters.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#380  March 24, 2021, 01:18:02 am
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
OHMSBY, you know how Thief Arthur's Elemental attacks in both MAAB and SNK Heroines gave her back some life kinda like Ragna? (her C attacks in your version, her Daggers and Whirlwind)

Is there any chance you could try to replicate those effects for your version?
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020