YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930518 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#721  April 03, 2021, 11:00:28 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Pity rate thing is got me KOF XIV Geese but this means I gotta grind gems again to hopefully get his special card. Yeah this game is sorta generous to a point. Still better than Crestoria tho.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#722  April 05, 2021, 04:27:12 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/44197

The devs recently had an epiphany and noticed how lackluster the 7DS units are compared to FES+ and Seven Knights units.  Not saying that they are straight up bad but compared to the aformentioned units, they could've been better.  Therefore, they have made more adjustments to hopefully see more usage out of them.

~Meliodas can now negate Super/Hyper Armor with his Active Skill 2.  Active Skill 3 can be used even when attacked.
~Free Elizabeth and Free Meliodas gets 400 Penetration with Active Skill 1 and Active Skill 2 respectively.
~Merlin can now break guards with Active Skill 1, Active Skill 2 brings back Hyper Armor that was taken away for some reason, Active Skill 3 know has a 30% chance reset whenever you use any skills.
~Ban's Active Skill 2 makes him immune to damage for 3 seconds.

Later today, the next batch of 7DS units (Diane, Dancer Liz, and 7DS King) will be out along with their banner for cards.
#723  April 05, 2021, 04:59:34 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#724  April 05, 2021, 08:31:57 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Finally got Merlin before Pity and now I'm just aiming for her damn 3PG so I can be done with the banners entirely...
I don't really hate the rest of the Sins(well I don't really like Meliodas for certain reasons) but I don't really feel the need to roll for them to be honest.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#725  April 06, 2021, 06:44:08 am
  • The Goddess Returns
And we just got a free multi ticket for the Volume 2 Banner of the SDS Collab out of nowhere...
Really being generous there Netmarble?

Yeah it's just a 10 pull, my bad.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:54:57 am by Xhominid
#726  April 06, 2021, 06:48:55 am
It's a 10x summon ticket here for me.  Did got Diane out of it so it's something.

Wish they do the same for cards.
#727  April 06, 2021, 06:55:35 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Ended up getting King... wanted Diane at the least.

Better than the Free Meliodas/FES Liz atleast.

#728  April 06, 2021, 07:38:07 am
#729  April 06, 2021, 10:13:28 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It's popular globally. One of the most popular shonen today. The hell are you talking about? Also implying Bleach is bad. Really now.
#730  April 09, 2021, 02:28:33 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I guess I'll check our 7DS when I can be arsed. Bt Ban is pretty good. I also heard its a good idea to put gems into cards most of the time too?
#731  April 09, 2021, 05:12:49 am
Yea, especially if you are going for the Green Option Cards.  The collab usually has some great ones and this is the only time you can pull them.  You can also attempt the Weekly Card Dungeon as they have a very small chance of appearing for free.
#732  April 11, 2021, 04:36:27 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Neat, thanks. I'll try that.
#733  April 19, 2021, 03:33:01 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/44639

Following the 7DS collab, Boss Syndrome units will be the focus for the next event with the long-demanded release of BS memories needed to further level them up without needing dupes.  Keep in mind these are only for units with the BS logos on them and not SS namely Mai and Athena.

Additionally, new BS units will be arriving the following week.  Krizalid and Geese Howard will be next to receive this status, confirming at some point the Zeros and Igniz will also receive them.

So because a majority of players are likely low on rubies following the collab, a new ruby event will roll out, giving temporary rubies for spending for up to 10,000 rubies or 10 multi-summons unless you want to spend rubies elsewhere with the final reward being a free BS Memory.

The update will also readjusts the Power Charge changes that a lot of players complained along with last minute buffs to certain 7DS units like Diane and Elizabeth.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/44647

Also a new Super Mission for an Imprint Stone will roll out in this update along with Akane's Dice board.
Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 03:06:07 am by Kirishima
#734  April 21, 2021, 01:56:09 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Neat. I'm probably gonna roll for Omega Rugal since I have his battle card but Geese would be awesome oto.
#735  April 23, 2021, 10:19:32 am
The rubies we're getting for the daily login right now are temporary, but I can't find how long we get to keep them. Even though they display two splash banners one after the other every time you open the game, it still doesn't tell you anything.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#736  April 23, 2021, 04:21:35 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Apparently they'll last long enough to be used in the BS banner.
#737  April 27, 2021, 12:15:44 pm
#738  April 28, 2021, 02:46:14 pm
Boss Krizalid's class is Yellow Balance and Nightmare Geese's class is Green Attack.  Both are obtainable in their own banner rather than an all-in-1 banner with the other Boss units,  no surprise.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/45256

A plethora of events are on the way including a new Rush mode with their own shop, a new Dungeon with Orochi as the focus, new login-in rewards, and a new Super Mission giving you a Gold '97 unit for free of your choice.
#739  April 28, 2021, 04:17:19 pm
The video

Geese gets a new Raging Storm and Rashoumon, and basically the same specials but bigger (including a QUADRUPLE Shippuuken). I was expecting Ashura Shippuuken and Kokuu Repuuzan, his 02um supers. Krizalid gets a nice new move (combining multiple moves). Not sure if it's a super or a special (startup makes it look like a shadow version of the super where he starts with a fire pillar).
Those artworks look amazing btw.

Green attack for Geese, uh ? So I can give up on BS Orochi then. I just hope that both of them have a good leadership because green and yellow keep getting characters with leadership that REFUSE to fit a full team of the same color. NESTS, Lady, defense, Orochi... there's only Ash that has a great one.

oh yeah, her too.
||
V
Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 06:04:17 pm by Byakko
#740  April 28, 2021, 05:44:05 pm
Holiday Jenet also has the same leadership for Ash.  The coveted Power Charge boost outclasses any leadership with only Attack buffs.

Given the Southtown theme we are getting with the Rush dungeon, I'm predicting Nightmare Geese's leadership will give Attack buffs and Power Charge boost to Fatal Fury class, making SS Mai more useful than before in Raids.