YesNoOk

One Piece Fighting Adventure - Ultimate Edition (Read 20022 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, April 07, 2021, 07:43:09 am
Share this topic:
One Piece Fighting Adventure - Ultimate Edition
#1  April 07, 2021, 07:43:09 am

Hello everyone. Today is one of the most important days in this project. I bring you what will be the most finished idea of ​​this project: One Piece Fighting Adventure Ultimate Edition. Not only is it the second expansion of the game released in June 2019 (almost 2 years !!!), but it is a practically complete rework of mechanics, and visual aspect of the game. I have incorporated the 1280x720p resolution to have a 16: 9 aspect ratio, thus adjusting to what is most commonly used today for most video games. Likewise, I have incorporated OpenGL rendering so that the game can run more fluidly and use fewer resources. All of these things have been hard work that I hope you can enjoy. I know that for many people who have more modest PCs, the game may not run well. No need to worry, because I have kept an 800x600 version with OpenGL or DirectX so most people can play it anyway. From now on I clarify that playably in both versions the game is exactly the same, only the resolution and type of rendering change.

Download Full Game here
https://teamonepieceos.wordpress.com/2021/04/07/one-piece-fighting-adventure-ultimate-edition/

I want to thank the entire Mugen Guild community who have helped me so much to make this game. I have learned from your projects, and I have had a good time all the years that I have dedicated myself to mugen. I hope I have brought you something different and fun. And if someone has learned something from my game, or has used resources for their own projects, even better. All my material is open sourse and hopefully it will help you in the future.

Greetings to all and thanks once again.

Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 08:54:49 am by wenchu
Re: One Piece Fighting Adventure - Ultimate Edition
#2  April 08, 2021, 12:01:46 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Great Game bro. I tried to make a video on this.

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  April 08, 2021, 05:35:00 pm
  • Why,
GOOD LUCK FOR future... wenchu!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#4  April 09, 2021, 04:53:37 am
  • *Ultimate Pharmacist*
damn.. i used to remember back at 2013 i would always check your website just to see the progress and now it's truly done congratulations bro
#5  April 09, 2021, 05:01:48 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

OMFG! Such extraordinary update and revamp on this project! :D

Congrats Wenchu and congrats to the whole Team One Piece OS!
#6  April 09, 2021, 09:40:34 am
  • Food and Woman!
Ma man wenchu back again with One Piece game. Congratz bro. You always one of my favourite One Piece character in mugen. Will download it soon I get back home
#7  April 18, 2021, 09:02:34 pm
Thank you very much to all who have commented for following my work for so many years.
In a week I will try to bring you an update patch fixing bugs and balancing things.
Greetings.
#8  April 19, 2021, 03:57:30 pm
    • France
I'm not commenting that much (2/year maybe?), but your work deserves it. Congratulations for this tremendous job!
#9  May 01, 2021, 10:41:37 pm

Hello everybody. Here is the complete Patch 1.21. Includes the aforementioned changes and more (less blockstun, more corner pushback, etc). Thanks in advance to everyone who has helped me by reporting infinity, bugs, and lopps. Surely more will be found, but we are closer to making the game as polished as possible.

Download Patch 1.21
https://teamonepieceos.wordpress.com/2021/05/01/patch-1-21-listo-para-descargar/

Thanks to all, and greetings.