YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 743089 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#881  April 15, 2021, 04:16:19 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Why are there hitsparks when she throws the opponent?
#882  April 15, 2021, 04:18:58 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

She looks REALLY good. Love the personality in her movements. <3
#883  April 15, 2021, 04:28:09 am
    • Brazil
Damn, she is thick now, though I guess it makes sense for a grappler to have a bit more body mass. I like her redesign, its simple, but cool.
#884  April 15, 2021, 04:32:06 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
All I want to see Orochi's return (as a character or as a cameo) and the impact of this in the plot.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:38:29 am by Aumio Khan
#885  April 15, 2021, 04:47:15 am
    • Mexico
I set myself up for disappointment wanting Botan  :^(

Shermie looks 100% more like a stripper now, but her gameplay looks better than ever. Probably won't be as fun as CvS EX Shermie though.
#886  April 15, 2021, 05:26:36 am
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
#887  April 15, 2021, 06:11:38 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Man, they can't even give a grappler's throws the proper animation timing and impact. Well, most of them, at least. The suplexes seemed like they had a sense of weight behind them because there's a proper amount of buildup and anticipation, but overall... :-\

am I the only one who does not like Terry's "new" VA ? actually its not just terry I don't like half the voice cast in XIV.
I absolutely prefer the old Kyo, Terry & Joe VAs...
Yeah it really sucks they nuked almost the entire cast. The replacements just don't sound right.
#888  April 15, 2021, 07:02:10 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I'm digging her new design. Hell yeah.

XV original characters seem so much more refined than the old XIV converts.

So with Shermie and Yashiro, Chris is literally guaranteed.

I'm now wondering who'd be joining Kim now. Same team from XIV? Chang & Choi? Jhun & May?
Shatter my expectations, SNK!
#889  April 15, 2021, 07:08:58 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm sad for Botan, it could have been a great opportunity to have a NEW character with actual good design...

But after watching this Shermie trailer, I'm freaking so hyped.
The design is freaking perfect. Inever imagined they could make something better than the classic one.
SNK Heroines model looks from old generation now. :)

Her gameplay looks awesome. Her NeoMax/super is a bit strange, but overall, it's just freaking awesome.
Her Shermie Shoot from 97/98 is back. Does it means she don't have Diamond Bust ?

Damn! I need this game now. It will be a torture to wait until it's playable! ^^;

My only whish now is that they polish her even more and give her a very complete move list, with nothing lost, and some extra moves.

Question to you guys(and girls), until now, do we have the proof that there is DM/SDM , not only NeoMax-like unique super move?
I think this is some details I sometime not focus on. (they looks like EX moves or something)

EDIT:
And yes, after re watching, they could have put more weight into some animations.
But still it looks better than some previously seen characters.

Also, after checking her actual portrait, we can see they really played with us with the silhouette picture, bacause the hand is looking different.
They edited it to make us thinking it's actually an animal... or Botan's furr -_-

EDIT:
@Kolossoni
As a big Kim fan, I would love Jhun to join him, but it would mean there is only one place left for Chang and Choi -_-
Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:18:35 am by Nedflandeurse
#890  April 15, 2021, 08:30:23 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
Question to you guys(and girls), until now, do we have the proof that there is DM/SDM , not only NeoMax-like unique super move?
I think this is some details I sometime not focus on. (they looks like EX moves or something)

I'm sure they added smth new for XV. A XIV + XIII hybrid I suppose.

And regarding Kim's team: I would love if Kim + Chang + Choi happened with Gang-il + Luong and Jhun as another team.
May Lee's chances seem lower but since she's young and a female character, she has chances outside of team Korea for this one.
#891  April 15, 2021, 08:47:46 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

:3

Anyway, she looks damn good about gameplay. Even a new DM and that Climax tho!
#892  April 15, 2021, 09:09:30 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#893  April 15, 2021, 09:24:07 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Yup.
Chris will definitively be back in this game.
We missed them so much.
This is fate.
#894  April 15, 2021, 10:08:03 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
#895  April 15, 2021, 10:28:21 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Anyway, she looks damn good about gameplay. Even a new DM and that Climax tho!
Yes! She looks so good! I'm glad they didn't tone down her appearance. In fact she never have been so hot...
the moves are good. I'm not quite fan of the new DM, but still looks OK.
The Climax is really fun, even if I would have prefered her to use her strong legs for this one. But I'm actually VERY glad to see something new.
Not (just) the "usual" inazuma leg lariat.

I'm sure they added smth new for XV. A XIV + XIII hybrid I suppose.

And regarding Kim's team: I would love if Kim + Chang + Choi happened with Gang-il + Luong and Jhun as another team.
May Lee's chances seem lower but since she's young and a female character, she has chances outside of team Korea for this one.

Oh, yes! Now, we have enough characters to make 2 good Korean teams!
I just want Jhun to be back! :)
Yes, May Lee can be in another girl team or something. For May Lee, I whish for a smart redesign.

No, not those.  Look at :30, :40, and :51 when she does the release German Suplexes.  When she actually throws them, there's a hitspark, that doesn't make sense.

yes, the spark at 0:51 is really strange... I hope it's just because it's in developpement.

I can't wait to know more of the game system/mechanics.
It's a pain in the *ss to have nearly no informations about it. ^^;

Also, I'm a bit frustrated there will be no more chances to actually see Shemie in action for a long time... -_-
Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 11:09:19 am by Nedflandeurse
#896  April 15, 2021, 12:46:57 pm
I love how curvy she is and whatnot, voice actress is meh, however that outfit is horrible omg what were they thinking ?
She looks like a hooker

From the gameplay side she looks good to me.
Shermie was always curvy, she was made thin on an accident in one of the kofs and SNK made changes to her spritesheet to be more.. well.. you know :D

Jman: Yeah it really sucks they nuked almost the entire cast. The replacements just don't sound right.

Maybe some of them have retired but still, most of them dont fit with me either.
Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 12:51:10 pm by PeXXeR
#897  April 15, 2021, 02:05:21 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
I love how curvy she is and whatnot, voice actress is meh, however that outfit is horrible omg what were they thinking ?
She looks like a hooker

From the gameplay side she looks good to me.
Shermie was always curvy, she was made thin on an accident in one of the kofs and SNK made changes to her spritesheet to be more.. well.. you know :D

Jman: Yeah it really sucks they nuked almost the entire cast. The replacements just don't sound right.

Maybe some of them have retired but still, most of them dont fit with me either.

I kind of agree on the whole hooker look. Not the biggest fan.
It's the black skirt and laces I think. Should've been a brighter color like yellow (homage to her ANOTHER costume back in '00).

Her VA is the same from SNK Heroines to KOF All Star, so no surprise in that.
But yeah, her original VA: Hazuki Nishikawa (KOF 97 ~ 02UM) has the best voice.
She had the little squeals when Shermie was super excited, whereas the new one sounds a little flat.
#898  April 15, 2021, 02:51:27 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
hooker

cringe
#899  April 15, 2021, 06:26:12 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I used to dislike Shermie with a passion as a friend used to murder most of my teams with her back in 97/98.

But I think she looks awesome with this update! That Climax!  "Are you Okaaaaay?" *breaks everything!* ^_^
#900  April 15, 2021, 08:18:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
She looks like a dominatrix, not a hooker c'mon.

About the VAs, sadly some of them are indeed not working for SNK anymore. Kunihiko Yasui is one that i miss a lot, no one matches him as Iori's VA.
There are few that still on like the legends Harumi Ikoma (King) and Kong Kuwata (Geese and Genjuro).