YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 742944 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#901  April 15, 2021, 09:46:44 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Man, they can't even give a grappler's throws the proper animation timing and impact. Well, most of them, at least. The suplexes seemed like they had a sense of weight behind them because there's a proper amount of buildup and anticipation, but overall... :-\
Yeah, this is some hokey bullshit. Why is this backyard mudshow company trying to expose the business like this? These Japanese cosplay wrestlers have ruined wrestling worse than Tony Khan. Back in the 80's, moves had real weight behind them. The Midnight Express would've made these moves look better than Charlotte Flair with a banana. What's next, is she gonna wrestle the fucking invisible man?
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#902  April 15, 2021, 10:08:00 pm
She looks like a dominatrix, not a hooker c'mon.

About the VAs, sadly some of them are indeed not working for SNK anymore. Kunihiko Yasui is one that i miss a lot, no one matches him as Iori's VA.
There are few that still on like the legends Harumi Ikoma (King) and Kong Kuwata (Geese and Genjuro).

Here's me thinking King's VA was not the original one. :rolleyes5:

As for the costume, I dunno, I prefer classy Shermie.
The costume is the only negative thing I have to say about her, gameplay wise she looks great.
I do want Orochi Shermie back as well.
#903  April 15, 2021, 10:09:59 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

I feel like the way she says "Baby" will always be a clue as to what VA she's got, just the way she says it

Also ngl the way King says Baby has more weight than any of Shermie's suplexes

Max got me thinkin that way too lol
#904  April 15, 2021, 10:15:55 pm
I can understand where you are comming from about the suplexes I do agree they are a tad bit light but hey, all around she looks great.
I hope they also brought back her taunt, I hated it back in the day and loved it at the same time lol.

I'm pretty happy in general how KOF XV looks tbh, looks really fun.
#905  April 15, 2021, 11:02:05 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
What's next, is she gonna wrestle the fucking invisible man?
Nah she is gonna team up with something that looks like a middle schooler and have established stars job out to him further proving that the industry these days appeals to dumb marks who were not born to witness actual talent such as those in Karnov's Revenge.
#906  April 16, 2021, 04:27:40 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

The costume is the only negative thing I have to say about her, gameplay wise she looks great.
I do want Orochi Shermie back as well.

lol :v
Ikoma and Kuwata still there rocking! I can say that Ikoma's voice as King on XV sounds even better than previous games.

I want the Orochi forms of '97 New Faces aswell. Hope they'll not come as DLC.
#907  April 16, 2021, 11:53:07 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Of course classic voices are something... No one will replace Mai voice or Terry's one.
Shermie voice is so so... for some reason it wasn't really a problem when I saw it in SNK Heroines.

But in a n actual KOF, it makes me miss the classic voice. This one looks a bit bland.

Also, I was very worried about Shermie design, but she's definitely perfect. Yes, a bit more on the dominatrix side, but it could have been worse.
Also, it's quite a surprise they went that far in the sexy way. (I wish her design will not be tone down later)
Actually Mai have less fabric on her ^^

Again, the gameplay looks good beside of the lack of impact and weight on throws.
Also her Climax is a bit strange (but OK) I would imagine Shermie finishing off her opponent in a more "graceful" way.
Not sure if it's the right word.

Now, I'm curious to see hop they will redesign Chris. ^^

And one more time, I like the artworks...
#908  April 16, 2021, 05:36:52 pm
    • Brazil
It was already posted, like two posts before yours.
#909  April 21, 2021, 04:56:33 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Omg I think was sleeping because I didn't know that Kof XV realeased a official trailer and neither characters trailers already.  :o
#910  April 23, 2021, 01:48:28 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Don't know if someone posted this already, but here's the theme for Team Sacred Treasures.

#911  April 23, 2021, 02:14:49 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
So, not character trailer this week ?
The teams have to recover from the hardwork they put in the masterpiece that is Shermie ? ^^
#912  April 23, 2021, 02:33:34 pm
There was the Hibiki trailer for SamSho yesterday. If the Youtube team can only deal with one game at a time, they'll really need to pick up the pace for this game...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#913  April 23, 2021, 03:57:03 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
There was the Hibiki trailer for SamSho yesterday. If the Youtube team can only deal with one game at a time, they'll really need to pick up the pace for this game...

Yes, that's true, and what they did about Hibiki is awesome!

Just, I cannot wait for the future KOF trailers ^^;
But yes, indeed, they should not release these 2 trailers at the same time/week.
#914  April 23, 2021, 05:44:54 pm
probably taking their time. seems like some trailers that were released were still in really early stages.
#915  April 25, 2021, 11:53:32 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Maybe we'll get two in trailer like in KoF XIV, when Geese and Ryo were revealed at the same time.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#916  April 28, 2021, 04:18:08 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#917  April 28, 2021, 04:34:59 am
I don't think this is even a question.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#918  April 28, 2021, 06:17:32 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
For the pose, it's very clear who is. :v
#919  April 28, 2021, 09:28:34 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Obviously it's Chris.

But seeing how SNK make fun of us by editing the silhouette a bit to give fake clues...
Remember Shermie's hand becoming a fox/cat jumping of her shoulder...

But I cannot imagine it beeing someone else than Chris.
#920  April 28, 2021, 03:42:27 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Boring.