Mugen AXX Screenpack (Read 17289 times)

Started by Maligno555, June 28, 2021, 02:37:41 am
Share this topic:
Mugen AXX Screenpack
#1  June 28, 2021, 02:37:41 am
  • Maligno Industries
    • Chile
    • ares-extintion@outlook.cl

The fourth installment on my screenpack series (if you will)

Been working on this since last year for my current Mugen setup. It works on Mugen 1.1 holds 362 slots plus hidden characters and it use custom ports.
It comes with a basic lifebar.
The only thing missing is the victory screen because I could not understand the way the numbers for ports works and then i got lazy.

i'm just happy to share this with the community. Enjoy!

NOTE: The screenpack comes in english. the screenshots are just from my personal setup.

Screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download screenpack:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3r9vzy37qdgapp/MUGEN+AXX.rar/file
Port pack:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8eig61nq1seddj/MAXX+PORT+PACK.rar/file
Port templates:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcbh5xrexy1wrt6/MUGENAXX+PORT+TEMPLATES.rar/file
Stage font template:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kk1pcft4zv5w0q8/stage+font.psd/file
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 02:19:24 am by Maligno555
Re: Mugen AXX Screenpack
#2  June 28, 2021, 02:58:23 am
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
Nice screenpack, let me try
#3  June 28, 2021, 07:58:35 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
thanks.can make version ikemen??
#4  June 28, 2021, 04:22:16 pm
  • Maligno Industries
    • Chile
Yess!
#5  June 29, 2021, 12:32:51 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Yess!
hi Maligno555

My Good Feed back and My express feeling about your screen pack ..

The good things for your screen pack  and I love how you created your screen pack World perfectly well designed with original and custom made for your taste and I love the design with pure intentions I mean this is the perfect screen pack for those who have a good decent computer to run it with and taking the time to dealing with the template that you provide.  :D

Sharing opinion in the matter how I feel about the screen pack for other to use....

I understand it's based on your computer specs and how much time you put into it when making this wonderful masterpiece however you should make another one as 480p low spec for the people who don't have a gaming PC or can't handle your screen pack. As me being screen pack creator over eight years of experience I learned that not everyone in the world have a gaming PC or a decent PC.

It's kind of sad that they don't have the limitation very low spec Computer to even run your screen pack also there are a lot of people who rely on Direct mode because their computer can't support opengl 2.0 I also learned this as well so every time I create a screen pack I make sure there's one version for DirectX mode that supports 480p for mugen 1.0 and HD version that support OpenGL 2.0 WHEN I create my screen pack that supports opengl 2.0 for the Mugen 1.1 :o

My final thoughts...

when you plan on making a screen pack for the Mugen 1.0 and  1.1 be sure to include the others if you can and I know it's just a choice and an option of what you can do in the future plans of making your own screen pack but you had really need to consider that not everyone have a decent computer these days and I can prove that to you many people just can't handle the capacity. I like to add that not everyone in the internet has a powerful gaming PC to run these kinds of images that's running on the mugen 1.1 with support of OpenGL render format and it's very difficult for them to deal with especially when they have to search for a better screen pack for them to use most people use the old version of winmugen Plus some people use more than one point oh but they have to use Mugen 1.1 and some don't so they stick with 1.0 OR 1.1 depending on their computer specs of course well anyways that's our my final thoughts in a matter and I hope in the future you keep on creating more screen packs you're doing such a great job

this is OldGamer saying God bless AND PLEASE keep up the good work and I love see more in the future ;)
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 12:46:49 am by OldGamer
#6  June 29, 2021, 01:02:03 am
I really dig the screenpack, would it be possible to have a version with no stage preview instead of having the picture there we can just have the text ?
As with a preview we are limiting the stages in a way.
an english version for some of the text can be awesome too, I can help with the translation if you give me a loose translation.
#7  June 29, 2021, 02:09:09 am
  • Maligno Industries
    • Chile
Yess!
hi Maligno555

My Good Feed back and My express feeling about your screen pack ..

The good things for your screen pack  and I love how you created your screen pack World perfectly well designed with original and custom made for your taste and I love the design with pure intentions I mean this is the perfect screen pack for those who have a good decent computer to run it with and taking the time to dealing with the template that you provide.  :D

Sharing opinion in the matter how I feel about the screen pack for other to use....

I understand it's based on your computer specs and how much time you put into it when making this wonderful masterpiece however you should make another one as 480p low spec for the people who don't have a gaming PC or can't handle your screen pack. As me being screen pack creator over eight years of experience I learned that not everyone in the world have a gaming PC or a decent PC.

It's kind of sad that they don't have the limitation very low spec Computer to even run your screen pack also there are a lot of people who rely on Direct mode because their computer can't support opengl 2.0 I also learned this as well so every time I create a screen pack I make sure there's one version for DirectX mode that supports 480p for mugen 1.0 and HD version that support OpenGL 2.0 WHEN I create my screen pack that supports opengl 2.0 for the Mugen 1.1 :o

My final thoughts...

when you plan on making a screen pack for the Mugen 1.0 and  1.1 be sure to include the others if you can and I know it's just a choice and an option of what you can do in the future plans of making your own screen pack but you had really need to consider that not everyone have a decent computer these days and I can prove that to you many people just can't handle the capacity. I like to add that not everyone in the internet has a powerful gaming PC to run these kinds of images that's running on the mugen 1.1 with support of OpenGL render format and it's very difficult for them to deal with especially when they have to search for a better screen pack for them to use most people use the old version of winmugen Plus some people use more than one point oh but they have to use Mugen 1.1 and some don't so they stick with 1.0 OR 1.1 depending on their computer specs of course well anyways that's our my final thoughts in a matter and I hope in the future you keep on creating more screen packs you're doing such a great job

this is OldGamer saying God bless AND PLEASE keep up the good work and I love see more in the future ;)

Thanks for your kind words friend. Sadly, I'm kind of done with the screenpack right now. But I believe people can edit and adjust things so it can work according their needs with time and patience.
#8  June 29, 2021, 02:17:30 am
  • Maligno Industries
    • Chile
I really dig the screenpack, would it be possible to have a version with no stage preview instead of having the picture there we can just have the text ?
As with a preview we are limiting the stages in a way.
an english version for some of the text can be awesome too, I can help with the translation if you give me a loose translation.

Well the stage preview can be removed easily uncommenting the sprite on the system.def and changing the font to a regular one. that's an easy fix. Also the version of the screenpack on the download link comes in English. The shots are from my setup that is why the text is in spanish, but it was fixed before the upload. Thanks for the coment!

EDIT:  I was just checking the sff and it might be necessary to edit the sprite. I'll see what can I do.
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 02:46:06 am by Maligno555
#9  June 29, 2021, 03:26:13 am
  • Maligno Industries
    • Chile
#10  June 29, 2021, 03:28:29 am
This is epic
#11  June 29, 2021, 04:48:50 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Gotta say, I may have found my new screenpack for 2021!
#12  June 29, 2021, 08:35:43 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I'm about to pimp this out in my own, edited private collection. Naw, will test out and give feedback if needed. Looks very promising, from the screen eye candy. lol

Could not dl, the port template. Mediafire says it's generating a code but, says hit the continue button. Nothing happens and the timer, just keep starting over.

-No combo counter displayed, code for the fonts is not assigned correctly. I'm running on fumes, for sleep still. lol I'm impress, with the hard work and details you implemented. Will give my full 2cents, later on.
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:15:24 am by SOLIDUS SNAKE
#13  June 30, 2021, 12:00:20 am
  • Maligno Industries
    • Chile
I'm about to pimp this out in my own, edited private collection. Naw, will test out and give feedback if needed. Looks very promising, from the screen eye candy. lol

Could not dl, the port template. Mediafire says it's generating a code but, says hit the continue button. Nothing happens and the timer, just keep starting over.

-No combo counter displayed, code for the fonts is not assigned correctly. I'm running on fumes, for sleep still. lol I'm impress, with the hard work and details you implemented. Will give my full 2cents, later on.

Thanks for the feedback. To be honest I forgot about the counters on the lifebars because i'm using addbasic lol
#14  July 17, 2021, 05:33:40 pm
  • Food and Woman!
Finally found my new main sp. This is so fire man
#15  November 05, 2021, 04:17:50 am
    • USA
Please can someone make/edit it to be a standard version this is my favorite screenpack and I want to main it but I play JUS