YesNoOk

Ikemen GO bug reports (Read 518434 times)

Started by Gacel, September 09, 2019, 11:26:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO bug reports and know bugs
#181  June 06, 2021, 03:04:30 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Hey, I've come to report a few graphical bugs with my characters:

Using Ikemen GO 0.96.3

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It seems more of a of a CNS bug than a graphical bug.
Still a bug is a bug. I'll look into it.

Hi guys, i'm having trouble with some animated portraits, can you help me please?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Can you give info about the characters that you are using? (To test it here)
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#182  June 08, 2021, 04:13:39 am
    • Brazil
Terry by Quimeravirus and Gabiru, Orochi Yashiro by Act Japan and some other  chars from kofa by duracelleur= Athena, Chae Lim, Luise Meyrink, Andy-xiii and Kula. i can upload in mega if you want
#183  June 10, 2021, 03:19:49 am
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
I want to put the char portrait/anim between the select grid and the stage preview. In resume: Select grid/portrait/stage preview.
I tested all the "layerno" possible but no results. I'm unsure if this is a bug or is not possible yet. Thanks anyway.

My X Men GO
#184  June 11, 2021, 07:19:14 pm
I tested all the "layerno" possible but no results. I'm unsure if this is a bug or is not possible yet.
neither mugen nor ikemen supports layerno parameters in screenpacks.

edit: screenpack backgrounds can be either layerno = 0 and 1, but not spr / anim / text elements. They have fixed order of rendering (adjustable in Lua files, if you can make sense out of confusing mess present there - in this case start.lua)
Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 07:25:33 pm by K4thos
#185  June 12, 2021, 03:42:50 am
neither mugen nor ikemen supports layerno parameters in screenpacks.

edit: screenpack backgrounds can be either layerno = 0 and 1, but not spr / anim / text elements. They have fixed order of rendering (adjustable in Lua files, if you can make sense out of confusing mess present there - in this case start.lua)

Understood. Thanks for clarify this and very thanks for your hard work in Ikemen Go.
#186  June 29, 2021, 08:02:03 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
In some fights the stages move upwards (you only see the sky), and there is no way that they go down again, that happens when you jump or new characters come out. Any solution?
#187  June 30, 2021, 03:59:04 am
  • Ryoga
    • Brazil
    • www.vgbr.com/forum
Spoiler: Not Safe For Work (click to see content)
Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 02:14:18 am by P-Chan
Re: Ikemen GO bug reports
#188  July 21, 2021, 06:43:29 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
requests for next update ikemen:
The 1 I would like to know which is the youtube channel of the creators of ikemen or its page here or official.
  1.Interactive stages option (destructible), and it must be very easy to create them since it would simply be to add a 3 player to the fights, but this would act as a bonus player(the 3 player) (such as the destructible car  of  the streed figther, rocks, ectrr , but the sprites corresponding to the stage would be put). That could be easily created I think.
2: option of history and tournament mode (I think this is in place but they still do not work)
3: a magic clash option (dbz type)
4: fix the damn problem of the stages and make the chars look like in the normal mugen
5: compatibility with the future portable pc console, hehe
Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:40:01 pm by oscar123
#189  July 22, 2021, 09:26:51 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
The 1 I would like to know which is the youtube channel of the creators of ikemen or its page here or official.
  1.Interactive stages option (destructible), and it must be very easy to create them since it would simply be to add a 3 player to the fights, but this would act as a bonus player(the 3 player) (such as the destructible car  of  the streed figther, rocks, ectrr , but the sprites corresponding to the stage would be put). That could be easily created I think.
2: option of history and tournament mode (I think this is in place but they still do not work)
4: fix the damn problem of the stages and make the chars look like in the normal mugen

1. Already in the engine. It's called attachedChar.

2. History mode is already in the engine. Tournament not yet.

3. What is magic clash? I need more info about it.

4. Already done a long time ago.

5. Already done if you are taking about Steam Deck. A Linux version is included with every release.
Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:30:50 am by Gacel
#190  August 27, 2021, 06:29:10 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
I'm having trouble with stages by Tahattus on beerus planet I have blinking flowers on dbforest I have blinking tree branches and on west city one of the walls on the building is off in the middle of the grass for no reason. been trying to do quick fixes but they are normally camera related this is beyond me I want to try to tweak it but I fear I may make it worst can I ask for some assistance please?
#191  November 05, 2021, 01:51:13 am
Sorry for the bump but I would just like to ask, last time I spoke to Gacel and k4thos my understanding was that they have merged their builds into one.
Please correct me if I am wrong but if that is not the case what is the difference between Gacel's fork and K4thos's one ?

Also im unsure if its my PC or something but the engine kinda runs choppy for me and I recently picked up a brand new PC so I doubt its the specs on it.

I feel its like something with the refresh rate of my monitor.

Thank you in advance.
Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 02:04:22 am by PeXXeR
#192  November 05, 2021, 02:13:37 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Sorry for the bump but I would just like to ask, last time I spoke to Gacel and k4thos my understanding was that they have merged their builds into one.
Please correct me if I am wrong but if that is not the case what is the difference between Gacel's fork and K4thos's one ?

We periodically merge changes in out branches.
So they are the same most of the time.

Also I'm unsure if its my PC or something but the engine kinda runs choppy for me and I recently picked up a brand new PC so I doubt its the specs on it.
Thank you in advance.

Try to disable V-Sync.
Set "VRetrace" to 0 in "config.json".
#193  November 05, 2021, 07:10:06 am
    • USA

Also im unsure if its my PC or something but the engine kinda runs choppy for me and I recently picked up a brand new PC so I doubt its the specs on it.

Thank you in advance.

What Gacel said is correct. Turn off V-SYNC. (At least for now, in the future it may be more stable)

Also if you can, turn on MSAA and enable HQx4, it'll make your game look BEAUTIFUL! (Only if it works though. IF you get a black screen, means your card dont support it)

Currently, IKEMEN GO .98 has a few small glitches, so please note there will be another build release very soon. The glitches pertain to memorization between rounds for Turns Mode (I think singles as well).

If you need help adapting your current MUGEN game to IKEMEN GO, feel free to hit me up. That means converting your preferred MUGEN screenpack and lifebars and adapting them to IKEMEN GO. It's really easy, it's just like doing it the MUGEN way, but you're just adding more functions like NETWORK MODE and etc.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#194  November 05, 2021, 08:17:05 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

5. Already done if you are taking about Steam Deck. A Linux version is included with every release.

clash of powers is this:,or at least create a file or executable that would add this option to the chars that one wanted.(the sprites would be predefined ones or later you will change them according to the chars)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_JA7OzmQM
#195  November 05, 2021, 09:33:41 am
  • Why,

clash of powers is this:,or at least create a file or executable that would add this option to the chars that one wanted.(the sprites would be predefined ones or later you will change them according to the chars)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_JA7OzmQM

2. History? Tournament It will be at "forever project" ... or if someone get it in at far future... ( If i get right that one who try get T at in... put his hands up ...  )
3. Even i watch different versions Dragonball serie, not know what that really are... Pardon!

Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#196  November 05, 2021, 11:48:10 am

Thank you in advance.

What Gacel said is correct. Turn off V-SYNC. (At least for now, in the future it may be more stable)

Also if you can, turn on MSAA and enable HQx4, it'll make your game look BEAUTIFUL! (Only if it works though. IF you get a black screen, means your card dont support it)

Currently, IKEMEN GO .98 has a few small glitches, so please note there will be another build release very soon. The glitches pertain to memorization between rounds for Turns Mode (I think singles as well).

If you need help adapting your current MUGEN game to IKEMEN GO, feel free to hit me up. That means converting your preferred MUGEN screenpack and lifebars and adapting them to IKEMEN GO. It's really easy, it's just like doing it the MUGEN way, but you're just adding more functions like NETWORK MODE and etc.

Thanks man.

I appreciate it.

I will mess about with Vsync and refresh rate on my monitor and report the results.
#197  November 05, 2021, 06:07:51 pm
  • Why,
How it begin take off at stages after 1118? Are anyone else try put 1200 stages? :(
#198  November 08, 2021, 09:47:22 am
    • USA

Thanks man.

I appreciate it.

I will mess about with Vsync and refresh rate on my monitor and report the results.

hey, no problem dude. BTW, IKEMEN GO 98.1 was released earlier today. So, no more glitches!

Gacel and K4thos just recently implemented the [WinCount] feature for lifebars. So now it keeps track of your wins in matches. Also, most of your MUGEN stuff should natively transfer over to IKEMEN GO just fine.

(I know, MUGEN doesn't even keep track of your friggin' scores. Imagine running tournaments blindly like that. Score keeping is a bitch to do in our previous tournaments)

There are a few new additions, such as adding new [RATIO MODE] [NETWORK MENU] and also getting the ratio numbers to display on your lifebar and enabling the newer modes on your screenpack. (Literally it's like copy and paste, takes 5 seconds)
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#199  November 08, 2021, 11:08:41 am
  • Why,
Gacel and K4thos just recently implemented the [WinCount] feature for lifebars. So now it keeps track of your wins in matches. Also, most of your MUGEN stuff should natively transfer over to IKEMEN GO just fine.
(I know, MUGEN doesn't even keep track of your friggin' scores. Imagine running tournaments blindly like that. Score keeping is a bitch to do in our previous tournaments)
There are a few new additions, such as adding new [RATIO MODE] [NETWORK MENU] and also getting the ratio numbers to display on your lifebar and enabling the newer modes on your screenpack. (Literally it's like copy and paste, takes 5 seconds)
Welll... it show it also p vs p thinks... hmm...
#200  November 21, 2021, 07:03:15 pm
Anyone else got a messed High Score screen after update to 98.1 ?