YesNoOk

Nep Heart Thread: Eri and Shana Released (Read 248072 times)

Started by Nep Heart, July 22, 2019, 05:05:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: Nep Heart Thread: Taiga Released
#121  July 14, 2021, 06:06:25 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The ferocious tiger is set loose on the competition! After some procrastinating yet again, I finally release my latest Generation 1 character and my very first Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax character reimagined in my own playstyle. Do note that it's not recommended to scale her up since her FX do not autoscale with the character, lacking Generation 2's autoscaling coding. With that said, hope you enjoy thrashing up the rest of your roster with this ferocious feline.

Get her here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DilSYh4LwHzqVWAHXy?e=bSxCYR
#122  July 14, 2021, 06:50:48 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
You can use the updated palettes from my OHMSBY's Taiga edit if you want.

That includes Kagura, Yang, Miyako, and colored wooden swords.
#123  July 20, 2021, 08:32:53 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Great take on the Palmtop Tiger. :3
#124  July 22, 2021, 04:23:22 pm
  • Why,

The ferocious tiger is set loose on the competition! After some procrastinating yet again, I finally release my latest Generation 1 character and my very first Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax character reimagined in my own playstyle. Do note that it's not recommended to scale her up since her FX do not autoscale with the character, lacking Generation 2's autoscaling coding. With that said, hope you enjoy thrashing up the rest of your roster with this ferocious feline.

Get her here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DilSYh4LwHzqVWAHXy?e=bSxCYR

"Trashing Up" ?  Still plan make persons` at 2021 to mugen? Well... nice hear...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
Re: Nep Heart Thread: Eri and Shana Released
#125  September 22, 2023, 12:19:18 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA

It's been a few years since my last release, huh? I've finally found enough time to get back into MUGEN character creation and put in some serious work with the recent overhaul project I've undertaken with my Generation 1 characters. Things have been heavily streamlined as several mechanics have either been refined, merged or simply removed altogether to make the characters more accessible. There has also planned balance changes to make the characters more competitive since a few (I'm looking at you, Homura) were too dominating or too underwhelming relative to each other. Therefore, Eri Hasumi and Shana will be new releases serving to demonstrate what the mechanical overhaul will be like (sorry, no AI at the moment, just git gud with them).

Get them here!

Eri: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37Dillyd7vv3tk8fb6Ne?e=rOmKdG

Shana: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37Dill0_-JyYK32CCRE8?e=ZaXh0t
#126  September 22, 2023, 06:02:26 am
    • Brazil
#127  September 22, 2023, 12:59:48 pm
a long return.
#128  September 22, 2023, 05:52:55 pm
  • Why,
... Why just these 2 at download, Youre have much more ... snif me :/ 

Edit: i have thinks at that one, but this is (Nep´s persons to Mugen/Ikemen GO)
Edit2: Patience(?) to my selft :/ .
Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 09:14:24 pm by EgyLynx
#129  September 22, 2023, 08:37:06 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
#130  September 22, 2023, 09:12:33 pm
  • Why,
#131  September 27, 2023, 02:10:29 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
A little late, but here's feedback for them:
Eri:
-The hitsounds with her tonfas sound lower than the regular hitsounds without them.
-Touching the ground during a dodge causes an in state 51: changed to invalid action 55 debug error.
-The afterimages on her superjump don't play all the way until she touches the ground.
-The landing effect when she touches the ground from the heavy air and air throw is larger than from a regular jump and land.
-The landing effect seems to follow her when she moves forward after a backwards dash.
-The 6322 dusts seems to be too large.
-The air dash fx will follow her if she jumps during the running animation.
-The opponent's get hit position during the forward and air throws is misaligned as they appear higher than where the hitspark is placed.
-Air Spike X and Stinger Spike still plays the normal ground shockwave and sound from the fightfx when they hit the ground.
-Air Spike Y recovers a lot faster from the ground compared to the X and Z versions.
-The dodge dusts on Bolt Glide and Stinger Rush don't play all the way through.
-Quelling Step causes an expression truncated to integer debug error when used.
-The last hit sound of Stinger Rush plays after it hits the opponent.
-There is no envshake when the opponent hits the wall from Stinger Raid and Stinger Rush.
-The super jump effect on Feather Roll is layered behind her and the opponent.
-The lv1 super cut in isn't inverted when a super is used on P2 side.

Shana:
-The meters should be layered behind the characters and not in front.
-The small portrait has some off placed colors near her forehead as seen in palettes 3 and 12.
-The afterimages on her superjump don't play all the way until she touches the ground.
-Touching the ground during a dodge causes an in state 51: changed to invalid action 55 debug error.
-The landing effect seems to follow her when she moves forward after a backwards dash.
-Dodge in the air will trigger an in state 903: changed to invalid animelem 8 within action 41 debug error when the animation ends.
-The swish sound on her crouch medium plays after it hits the ground.
-The slam dust on the crouch medium shares the palfx (It turns white when using a dodge).
-The 6322 dusts seems to be too large.
-The air dash fx will follow her if she jumps during the running animation (I personally think it should be removed for the running animation as it doesn't fit in my opinion).
-Hien, Gurren no Odachi, the normal versions of Shinkuu and Danzai still plays the normal ground shockwave and sound from the fightfx when they hit the ground.
-The entire screen freezes for 10 ticks after it hits the opponent on the forward/backwards throw.
-There is no envshake when the opponent hits the wall during the forward/backwards throw and only when they hit the ground.
-The swish effects on her light, medium and heavy airs follow her when she touches the ground.
-The 8361 effect is layered in front of her instead of behind when it starts to disappear during Shinpan.
-The lv1 super cut in isn't inverted when a super is used on P2 side.

It's been a while since you worked on characters again, but I really like how you polish your Gen 1 style. Since you made Eri to that instead of updating her Gen 2 counterpart, does that mean you aren't coming back to it anymore? If that's the case, that's fine if you just want to use that as an experiment to try out a new style with different mechanics.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.