YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 17363178 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Death Battle (And sprite fight animations)
#2721  November 22, 2021, 07:33:54 pm
    • USA
Korra vs Storm...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2722  November 22, 2021, 08:16:27 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

Next up is Aizen vs Madara:  Battle of the keikaku.  It's been a hot minute since I read either Naruto or Bleach, but I remember both of them being pretty much OP hax in every category.  I'd give the edge to Aizen, because IIRC he's slightly more hax than Madara, being functionally immortal. 
#2723  November 22, 2021, 08:21:10 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
If Madara is allowed to go Jinchurriki Shenanigans.His Truth Seeking Ball/Orbs can harm immortals up to a point where they cant regenerate he just needs to land hit.Almost disintegrating everything it touches
#2724  November 22, 2021, 08:31:06 pm
    • USA
Owing to extreme desensitization due to being in battle forums where damn near EVERY match uses mainstream Shonen characters (Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy) and 1 seinen character (Saitama), I'm fairly apathetic towards Madara vs Aizen, tho the animation will likely be fun to watch....
#2725  November 22, 2021, 11:22:23 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I don't have a lot of knowledge on Aizen because I never watched Bleach before... I am a little familiar with Madara because he has to be one of, if not the, single strongest character in the Naruto universe because, and correct me if I'm wrong here, he took on both Naruto and Sasuke at their peak and kept up with them for some time.

The last time they had a battle between Naruto and Bleach, it wasn't even close - Naruto won in a romp. I'm fully expecting the same thing unless Aizen has immortality or some other BS hax.
#2726  November 22, 2021, 11:40:33 pm
    • USA
Aizen does have immortality, IIRC.  He can regen from pretty much anything and can't age or die naturally.  One of the biggest points I remember about him is that nobody in the Bleach universe was ever strong enough to outright defeat or kill him; just wear him down enough to where he could be sealed away.
#2727  November 23, 2021, 12:46:43 am
    • USA
Aizen does have immortality, IIRC.  He can regen from pretty much anything and can't age or die naturally.  One of the biggest points I remember about him is that nobody in the Bleach universe was ever strong enough to outright defeat or kill him; just wear him down enough to where he could be sealed away.

0_0

Okay, that's not fair.
#2728  November 23, 2021, 02:22:54 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Korra vs Storm...

while its kind of true
#2729  November 23, 2021, 02:26:01 pm
If Madara is allowed to go Jinchurriki Shenanigans.His Truth Seeking Ball/Orbs can harm immortals up to a point where they cant regenerate he just needs to land hit.Almost disintegrating everything it touches

can he beat saitama though?

jokes aside i want something different match up other than this guy vs that guy with similar powers.
Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 02:34:37 pm by 地獄の花
#2730  November 23, 2021, 03:29:14 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#2731  November 26, 2021, 11:37:12 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
LOL. They actually didn't use blood bending.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#2732  November 28, 2021, 04:14:22 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA

Anyways, not a fan of some things in this one, moving on to the next.  Time for them to finally reevaluate the Bleach series after the Naruto/Ichigo one left Ichigo at a hilariously lowballed level of "blowing up California".  I still have no idea how they got it so low as that.  But this isn't Ichigo, it's Aizen.  And as for the other dude, I simply did not follow Naruto long enough for Madara to be introduced.  So what the hell is his deal?  All I know of him is when he appears in crossover Shonen Jump press stuff, so as far as I know his abilities are wind and necromancy based I think?  Otherwise I'm in the dark.
#2733  November 28, 2021, 11:21:31 pm
    • USA
Anyways, not a fan of some things in this one, moving on to the next.  Time for them to finally reevaluate the Bleach series after the Naruto/Ichigo one left Ichigo at a hilariously lowballed level of "blowing up California".  I still have no idea how they got it so low as that.  But this isn't Ichigo, it's Aizen.  And as for the other dude, I simply did not follow Naruto long enough for Madara to be introduced.  So what the hell is his deal?  All I know of him is when he appears in crossover Shonen Jump press stuff, so as far as I know his abilities are wind and necromancy based I think?  Otherwise I'm in the dark.

For what little I understand about Madara, he's a freaking tank - He took down all nine Tailed Beasts, Naruto and Sasuke, Hashirama (His old rival) and many others on his way to achieve his plan, but he got stabbed in the back and lost his powers and then died afterwards.

He is considered to be one of the most dangerous ninjas to ever live in the Naruto universe, so that means something...
#2734  November 29, 2021, 01:23:28 am
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
he is like legend in naruto verse,battled with like first hokage or sth, and is an uchiha so he has every thing Sasuke had in his battle vs Hiei,Sharingan,Susanno armor,Rİnnegan(Besides Teleport),,I'm wonderin if they'll include his form when he absorbed Ten Tailed Beast,I would probably say Continent/Mountain Buster at base

#2735  November 29, 2021, 02:50:00 am
    • USA
That doesn't particularly tell me much....except the Uchiha thing.  Which shouldn't matter much, Aizen is a Soul Reaper.  A ghost.  Unless the Naruto series has shown feats of specific mind manipulation on ethereal objects, i.e. ghosts, all those little mind games won't work.  Similarly, the whole reason the Naruto/Ichigo fight was able to get off the ground was that Naruto had to have some sort of loophole to even see Ichigo as Soul Reapers are invisible to the mortal plane.  If Madara lacks that, then he's automatically handicapped fighting something he has no presence of.

The tailed beasts never seemed that big a threat in comparison to monsters of the Bleach universe.  The Nine-Tailed one that lives in Naruto or the sand one in Garra was freaking town-levels of destruction.  But as the series went on I got a general consensus of power inflation so I'm sure that they're at least not THAT weak anymore.  Because those things are literally what Ichigo and Uryu fought way early on in Bleach, before the whole series took a turn in tone with the Soul Society, one of those Grande Hollows is about that level of destruction.

Also it just occurred to me that I never caught Burn the Witch like I meant to and that may be brought up sharing the same Bleach unvierse and whoops.
Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 03:10:32 am by Long John Killer
#2736  November 29, 2021, 07:00:21 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
the tailed beasts power is determined by how many tails they have 9 tails was able to cancel out giant energy blasts from all the rest,where madara foddered all at same time
They are obviously going to ignore not being able to see thing if they wanna make it a fair fight cause madara that absorbed the Ten Tails is untouchable without immense physical strength or specific type of energy used in attacks.
or they can just mention rinnegan ability to rip souls out and find a way to make Aizen seeable.
#2737  November 29, 2021, 07:14:22 pm
    • USA
Mahna Mahna

#2738  November 29, 2021, 08:28:44 pm
    • USA
Hm, so the war fan he uses isn't a bansho fan knock-off, he's not wind element based?  I figured from gameplay stuff I've seen he could flap it and cause hurricanes like the one from Dragon Ball.  It works more like, well, Reflect from Kingdom Hearts comes to mind.  Blocks anything, sends the energy back twice-fold.  Wonder why he even bothers wearing armor then?

I dunno, it's just the mini-rundown but he doesn't particularly wow me from the Naruto stuff I've seen.  On the other hand, I find DB's take on Naruto himself having more chakra than the monster locked in him whose whole point was to be his chakra well and it's enough to destroy the moon weirdly overselling him, so eh, what do I know.
#2739  December 01, 2021, 07:32:02 pm
    • USA
Aizen the prize

Alternatively, All Aizen Me.
#2740  December 01, 2021, 10:38:44 pm
    • USA
Someone mentioned this in the comments and I feel that this might help decide a winner here:

this is going to come down to how DB explains if Kyoka Suigetsu is genjutsu or not, and how Madara can see through it. Even Aizen himself explained it isn't an illusion, but a complete hijacking of a person's senses