YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 743053 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#1901  December 11, 2021, 05:58:49 pm
    • Brazil
His hair and glasses remind me a lot of Alba Meira.
#1902  December 14, 2021, 03:27:15 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Krohnen's proper trailer dropped. If it wasn't obvious that he's K9999 with a new fresh coat of paint, then this trailer is proof of it:
#1903  December 15, 2021, 03:45:08 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
#1904  December 15, 2021, 09:59:13 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
There's a potential Elisabeth leak too. Sorry for linking to a Youtuber, but I'm too lazy to upload the image itself to imgur.

conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#1905  December 15, 2021, 11:18:30 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Spoiler: DLC notes (click to see content)
Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:44:13 pm by Kirishima
#1906  December 15, 2021, 11:53:28 pm
I've a bad feeling that these bosses will be a pain in the ass. Also, they might be unplayable.
#1907  December 16, 2021, 12:13:08 am
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
R.I.P. Pretzel Motion. Krohnen's supers are now simplified.
#1908  December 16, 2021, 12:27:44 am
    • USA
RIP Kim. We will see a return of pants heaven another day
#1909  December 16, 2021, 12:57:40 am
I don't get why Kula would switch teams like that, Whip would have been fine in a team that calls itself anti-NESTS.
I'm happy with the DLC teams (looking forward to the "young" team), and that Elisabeth looks amazing.
I don't know if I want them to go the SF5 route and keep the game alive with DLC, or go straight for the dream match XVI with another graphic update and touched up designs (are Ryo and Robert ever going to look good some day ?). Depends if the XV system ends up shitting itself, I guess.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:20:45 am by Byakko
#1910  December 16, 2021, 01:21:47 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1911  December 16, 2021, 04:09:04 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190

Climax DMs
#1912  December 16, 2021, 06:15:46 am
    • Brazil
Spoiler: DLC notes (click to see content)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1913  December 16, 2021, 06:59:14 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
All these years in development and they seriously could not give anything new for K's DM.
#1914  December 16, 2021, 10:04:46 am
I've a bad feeling that these bosses will be a pain in the ass. Also, they might be unplayable.

The only KOF bosses I've enjoyed playing against were Orochi and Mukai.

What I meant to say is that they could be unplayable due being a unfair matches. Last time a character was unplayable was Dural from Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown and for example, Meta Knight in Smash Bros Brawl, being playable yes, but being banned in Smash Tourney.
#1915  December 16, 2021, 12:00:56 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
TL;DR SNK spent 20 years pretending that K9999 was an abomination who should've never happened, when in reality they were always planning to reinvent him and never found a chance to do it til now.
My suspicion is that after SNK's second reformation—after XIII's disappointing sales and subsequent wave of talent leaving the company (made up of the old guard who had stuck through at SNK even after its first death), and after the acquisition of SNK Playmore by that Chinese company who invested heavily into it and led directly to XIV—there was no longer anyone left at SNK who stood in the way of the return of the Eolith characters. And so, we had the most popular one, Angel, return in XIV, which was then followed by K999 in XV. It wouldn't be surprising at this point to have May Lee show up next.

Well, that does make some justification of his absence from future titles until now, though I am glad to see both return back in this title, But my concern is that Luong might be a new replacement for Maylee or unless she gets a redo of design as well which could lessen the Kamen Rider reference and add a bit of Chae Lim's design to her (AKA giving Maylee a KROHNEN treatment), then she might join in.

Given that Kim and of course the select few others from previous games (even Shingo despite the dedicated manga) are now shelved for this game. The next game could have him and Gang-il and those 3 return. Maybe then we'll see if they give Maylee a chance.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1916  December 16, 2021, 05:17:55 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
There's a potential Elisabeth leak too. Sorry for linking to a Youtuber, but I'm too lazy to upload the image itself to imgur.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPdlV_Ld6Ns[/youtube]

Not available anymore, there is a supposed leak that was confirmed when k9999 new form was announced, but that doesnt include the Orochi trio.
            Zorf Giudecca
#1917  December 16, 2021, 05:24:57 pm
The DLC leak came just after Krohnen and deduces the full list out of datamining IDs and relationships and team composition triggers. The Orochi trio just has their names, no deduction.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1918  December 16, 2021, 07:25:47 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
#1919  December 16, 2021, 10:49:16 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Alright. Here's my DLC wishlist.

• Team Pretty Girls (Alice, Hotaru and Hinako)
• Team Strong Boys (Shingo, Kensou and Bao)
• Team Shadow (Eiji, Lin and Najd)
• Team NeoBlood (Moe Habana, Reiji Oogami and Jun Kagami)
This is fate.
#1920  December 17, 2021, 12:22:41 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
K9999 Krohnen's design comment.