YesNoOk

Which Scorpion MK Character Utilizes the Spear the Most? (Read 2479 times)

Started by All-Star Platinum, January 16, 2022, 09:56:02 pm
Which Scorpion MK Character Utilizes the Spear the Most?
#1  January 16, 2022, 09:56:02 pm
  • Future Funk Punk
    • Canada
Hello,

I'm looking for a version of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat which has the most spear moves. I remember once that there was a version where Scorpion throws the spear diagonally up at an enemy in the air, as well as being able to use it in the air as a grab spin move. It may have been a variation of Scorpion or Chameleon but I can't remember. Any help finding him would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-A.S.P
Re: Which Scorpion MK Character Utilizes the Spear the Most?
#2  January 17, 2022, 05:39:35 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
That version you are thinking of is MK vs. SF Scorpion by ESFAndy011, there is another spear happy Scorpion named "Bloody Scorpion" by "bleed" that has a wide and original variety of spear moves too, like spinning it as an AOE move or dragging foes with it through the air.
#3  January 17, 2022, 05:57:29 am
  • Future Funk Punk
    • Canada
Any chance you know where to find MK vs. SF Scorpion by ESFAndy011? I know he has Chameleon but I am unable to find Scorpion.

Thanks.

-A.S.P
#4  January 17, 2022, 06:20:21 am
  • Future Funk Punk
    • Canada
That version you are thinking of is MK vs. SF Scorpion by ESFAndy011, there is another spear happy Scorpion named "Bloody Scorpion" by "bleed" that has a wide and original variety of spear moves too, like spinning it as an AOE move or dragging foes with it through the air.

I checked out BS, I'm looking more for basic movements instead of complicated ones.
#5  January 17, 2022, 06:43:22 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Wait a sec, searched him up and "firelord" made MK vs. SF Scorp, my mistake.