YesNoOk

How to prevent AI from random jumping? (1.0+) (Read 15388 times)

Started by WastedCoder, January 20, 2022, 11:35:05 pm
Share this topic:
How to prevent AI from random jumping? (1.0+)
#1  January 20, 2022, 11:35:05 pm
    • Ukraine
I tried making a command for AI when to use jump, but it resulted into more jumping than usual, because the AI now jumps randomly and when the conditions are met. When I code the same thing for a special, for example, it works as it should, the AI only uses that special when the conditions are met. What am I missing here?
Re: How to prevent AI from random jumping? (1.0+)
#2  January 23, 2022, 02:26:13 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
The only way to make this work really is to either remove ctrl completely so the default ai can never jump. Or override jump start to send the player back to prevstateno if ai is on and the conditions you want aren't met. You'll need a variable OR to use a special  jump start state for this one.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: How to prevent AI from random jumping? (1.0+)
#3  January 23, 2022, 02:07:37 pm
    • Ukraine
The only way to make this work really is to either remove ctrl completely so the default ai can never jump. Or override jump start to send the player back to prevstateno if ai is on and the conditions you want aren't met. You'll need a variable OR to use a special  jump start state for this one.

Got it. Thank you ^^