YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 742968 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#1981  January 23, 2022, 08:35:27 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Well, if get a new teaser or reveal of the boss then it would garner some hype for sure?

i still would think it be really lazy if they made the orochi versions of CYS dlc.

Although...I believe it might be due to 'internal reasons', I would think they would make it pre-order bundle.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1982  January 23, 2022, 10:06:46 am
i still would think it be really lazy if they made the orochi versions of CYS dlc.

That's the most laziest DLC pack for this team I've ever read it. Don't forget on what Capcom did in Ultra Street Fighter 4 that ends with a Cammy clone or Shadow Jago in Killer Instinct (2013).
#1983  January 23, 2022, 10:51:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

That's the most laziest DLC pack for this team I've ever read it. Don't forget on what Capcom did in Ultra Street Fighter 4 that ends with a Cammy clone or Shadow Jago in Killer Instinct (2013).

In the case of Shago, they weren't entirely sure how well KI would really do. The first release had a paltry roster of just 6 characters and the Shago skin was a bonus reward for people who got the Xbox one when it came out.
Shago didn't get his own moveset until he became a secret boss when Fulgore came out and the playable version didn't have his own moveset until much later.
#1984  January 24, 2022, 01:12:46 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
This one is made by a fan but if someone could mod the steam version to have that lifebar or have SNK pull off a Tekken 7 and have custom lifebars.

#1985  January 24, 2022, 01:50:40 am
    • Brazil

I mean, Decapre doesn't play one bit like Cammy, though, hell, she doesn't even play like Juni in SFA3, despite being a charge character.
#1986  January 24, 2022, 10:34:32 pm
  • SNK is life
Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:38:19 pm by walt
#1987  January 24, 2022, 11:43:41 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#1988  January 25, 2022, 12:21:21 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Being the anime newbie that I am, the only thing I remembered was Fighter's History's Ray McDougal.

Wait a min... Fighter's History!? Is this a KOF: Maximum Impact reference!!!??? :wth:

#1989  January 25, 2022, 09:32:04 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Looks like it still has the same problem. I had a tough time mastering this (97-99). Stopped at 2000 and just mostly watching it. Didn't played it for years since most of my friends at the arcade were playing MVC2 and I had to relearn everything again.

They should really bring back KOF:MI. That one was really newbie friendly even for Tekken players.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1990  January 25, 2022, 10:22:15 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
#1991  January 27, 2022, 02:10:43 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
DLC trailer

#1992  January 27, 2022, 03:14:54 pm
    • Chile
I just saw it and loved it, even his MOTW theme was played in the trailer, wonderful ;D

I hope they make more DLC costumes for other chars as this and the upcoming Classic Leona (probably the next trailer), maybe a Tizoc costume for KOD or a Classic Shermie :muttrox:

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#1993  January 27, 2022, 04:19:43 pm
  • SNK is life
#1994  January 27, 2022, 04:27:17 pm
    • Mexico
    • https://nestor-2099.github.io/gamedev/
I wanted to order it through Amazon too, I even tried to register at Gamestop but they only send within US only :( ended up preordering the regular edition.
#1995  January 27, 2022, 08:59:52 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Being the anime newbie that I am, the only thing I remembered was Fighter's History's Ray McDougal.

Wait a min... Fighter's History!? Is this a KOF: Maximum Impact reference!!!??? :wth:

:mmg:
ugh, seriously?
do people these day have not a single clue on what the hell Fighter's History is?!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1996  January 27, 2022, 10:33:59 pm
    • Chile
Which is a huge ass bummer, I wanted to buy this through Amazon to ship to Mexico :disappointed:
My only hope is to buy it for eBay when it's released, unless SNK has its online store with shippings to Chile or Latinamerica in general :deal2:

#1997  January 31, 2022, 03:31:57 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
DLC trailer 2

#1998  January 31, 2022, 03:42:33 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com