#502  December 28, 2021, 05:57:06 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking dynamite!
Re: FeLo & Co
#503  December 29, 2021, 12:39:16 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks for the reception, guys :).

do you plan to add any of the extra stuff that Shiki gained in Samsho 2019?
Yes ;) !! I like my versions to be as most complete as possible.

I really like the ingame look of your sprites.
What a great conversion.

I can't wait for some more news!

Thanks! I've got to say that working with SvC helped A LOT. my work was just re-do the shading and do breasts and legs a big thicker. Also, CS by 2dee4ever worked very well too :)!

Looks like Shiki's gonna join Ash as another Felo/Karma WIP!

I love how it looks so CvS while you can still tell it's the SvC sprites. A smooth conversion indeed.
  & 
Sprites look really good! As expected from FeLo-senpai!
I also love how smooth the animations are, everything looks perfect. :smitten:

Yes!! She joins Rose, Ash and etc. Also, as said above, I replaced the SvC shading plus making breasts and legs a bit wider. So big thumbs up to SNK's animators!

Sprites look really good! As expected from FeLo-senpai!
I also love how smooth the animations are, everything looks perfect. :smitten:

Thanks!! There's stuff I've got to fix too, but I'm trying my best here.

Looks very good!
&
Looking dynamite!

Thanks guys!!

I swear there was something cool here!!
#504  December 29, 2021, 01:19:33 am
    • USA
#505  December 29, 2021, 01:55:53 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes, I can see you changed a bit the proportions. Again, I like it, because it's still subtle.

Also, Good to know she will have a more complete movelist.
Hope it's a chance to give her more kicks to add diversity in her normal moves.

And her "Tartarus Drop" throw from Samsho 2019
#506  January 28, 2022, 11:49:59 am
Soooo...Shiki's misc stuff are nearly finished. Once this is finished it's time for the ATTACKS!!

And a question, who from SvC must be converted after Shiki? I'll put here the list who haven't been converted yet:

- Demitri: I know he has his MIDGET sprite from DS. But that guy is hilarious more than else.

- Goenitz: No, he has been converted by Dampir.
- Zero: He was converted by someone I don't know the name and I've gotta add that is a VERY good version!
- Mr.Karate/Serious: Demongorne has made a PERFECT conversion.
- Mars People: finished!! I'm just completing it with funny stuff!

- Kasumi: She was converted by I don't remember the name, but it's agood conoversion.
- Firebrand: this should be a palete change and few fixes here and there.
- Tabasa: She would be awesome. But as she has her sprites from Warzard, it could be a palete thing+resize via coding.
- Earthquake: My current side wip is bigger than him, and you can't imagine HOW tiring it is. But I'm having fun planing the moveset and else ;) !
- Goddess Athena: Because people loves overpowered bikini Lolis. BORING.

- Genjuro: Dampir did it!

I've gotta add that SvC conversions into CvS would be them with the shading changed. I'm not going to stop in resize and etc, which is a very time consuming part. As much, I would be changing few things for adapting it into CvS(as I'm doing with Shiki, increasing the width of her legs and breasts). Also, SvC would be SIDE wips. What does this means? Because I'm focusing in something more serious and more time consuming. But believe me that this is worth its time ;) !!

Have a nice day!
#507  January 28, 2022, 12:01:15 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

Good to know it's time for attacks!
And I like how you give more flesh to Shiki. Giving her this lovely firgure Capcom girls have... ^^

For the big one, I have an idea, but I will not spoil anything.
I'll just wait and see.

About Athena. I like her "design."
But there are 2 things I never liked about this version.
- = Kid
- Overpowered moves type

However I remember Viofitz tried something about her in a more "mature" way in Some custom Akuma intro or something. ^^
#508  January 28, 2022, 12:22:15 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
I have a mad respect for anyone that's actually capable to finish a full sprite sheet. You're great Felo! Keep up your work, kind Sir!
#509  January 28, 2022, 12:49:25 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Goddess Athena sounds interesting!
#510  January 28, 2022, 12:52:02 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

And Ash?
#511  January 28, 2022, 01:26:46 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I would love to see your take on Kasumi, someday. There's a CvS inspired character by Falcon Rapper, yeah, but due to her face being mostly composed of copy-pasting the CvS2 cameo sprite into it, she ends up lacking quite a bit on the facial expressions.

MCX

#512  January 28, 2022, 02:39:40 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
This is awesome Felo, as NDSilva said, I would love to see a Kasumi in that style of yours.
Also, I'm trying to fix Leona sprites by Dampir, I would to love to see your take on her classic outfit
#513  January 28, 2022, 02:58:22 pm
    • Netherlands
Soooo...Shiki's misc stuff are nearly finished. Once this is finished it's time for the ATTACKS!!

And a question, who from SvC must be converted after Shiki? I'll put here the list who haven't been converted yet:

- Demitri: I know he has his MIDGET sprite from DS. But that guy is hilarious more than else.

Deffo Demitri imo.
As cool as the og Darkstalkers sprites are, they show their age and do not mesh well with newer (CVS) style sprites.
(Morrigan in CvS2 is example enough)
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#514  January 28, 2022, 05:13:11 pm
Thanks for the good words, people!! I'd like my next wip to be a guy, since most of my previus full sheets have been women, so...it may be a struggle between Demitri, Firebrand and Earthquake, mostly. Firebrand is interesting because we also havehis MvC apparitions to take stuff from, and that's a good point.

Also, I won't reveal who the big wip is since I've started few days ago and I just have a single animation, sketched attacks  and a random thing. I've requested help to someone for having his/her/its attacks translated to the language of the country this character hails from, for giving a bit of diversity to it. Don't worry, I would not translate Vega(claw) attacks into Spanish because it's a poor choice from Capcom: "flying Barcelona attack" is like a flying city is falling above you, xD.

And Ash?

Ash is being completedat the moment. I won't release it till the coded version is released since I dedicated A LOT of effort on it and I would not like to see it as a spriteswap of a random OP Ash and its countless ZOMGZ versions. At least not now :P !
#515  January 28, 2022, 11:30:24 pm
    • USA
I mean you could polish the dampir sets if you so choose, though I know he has been working on polishing some of them himself
#516  January 29, 2022, 12:49:32 am
I mean you could polish the dampir sets if you so choose, though I know he has been working on polishing some of them himself

Yes, that would work for saving time. I tried doing that with her XIII to CvS Leona, but that sheet has a lot of stray pixels, wrong colours(which are easily confusable to others and the sizes are different not just to a CvS conversion, but to something similar to it. I thought polishing up Goenitz, but I think that some from those I said(Firebrand, Tabasa, Demitri, Earthquake or G. Athena) could be more attractive tha someone who has its sheet finished and converted :)

#517  January 29, 2022, 01:17:06 am
    • USA
whatever works for you! Hope your future projects go well
#518  January 29, 2022, 03:19:17 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I would probably vote Demitri, but I'm not sure how much would be completely redone since there was Dampir's version which could be used as a base from years back, I don't know if they updated it or if there was anything in particular that needed to be made. However I assume you would want it more based on his taller and unique looking sprites from SVC specifically. Otherwise I would go with Tabasa, or ideally Firebrand to have more non-humanoid sprites in this style, which would pair nicely with the Mars People you made I think.

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/alternate-sff-demitri-ryon-165662.0.html
#519  January 29, 2022, 01:12:55 pm
I appreciate the effort Dampir puts in every sheet(I LOVE how he did Angel!!), but that Demitri has a STRONG problem of pillow shading. It doesn't has muscle definition(and Demitri IS muscular). Also, he uses the CFJ sheet(if I'm not wrong) who is still short.
#520  January 29, 2022, 03:47:23 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
+1 for Demitri. Arguably the best thing to come out of that game.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.