YesNoOk

Classic VS : Zangief Update (Read 478211 times)

Started by ELECTR0, January 01, 2019, 01:00:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Classic VS : Dhalsim
#81  November 20, 2021, 09:19:41 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
@Momotaro Adding a new spin on these old characters is fun.

@The Shakunetsu Thanks!
#82  December 01, 2021, 10:41:14 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Dhalsim is coming along nicely. I've put more polish on his attacks as well as added throws and 2 new air hypers which are Yoga Sunburst and Yoga Strike. Still working on the Yoga Strike sprites. Here is the first preview of the Alpha.

[youtube]BATxMLJ2vcE[/youtube]

Great job!
Hold on... Did you add a handclap sound effect to his win animation? I remember in SF II there was none. Really nice. I love such small details!
#83  January 27, 2022, 12:05:33 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Got an early preview of Guile. I added a decent smart palette to him for more costume options, which one of them you can see in this preview vid. Guile has a new move called sonic kicks. Right now I only have the light kick version implemented. Took both hyper moves from MVC2 and tweaked them slightly, for example the Sonic Hurricane color scheme now matches the colors of his original sonic boom. Next preview I’m going to add a team up hyper with Charlie where Guile kicks the opponent into the sky & then Charlie flies by in a fighter jet to blast you out of the sky.

Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 12:21:02 am by ELECTR0
Re: Classic VS : Guile
#84  January 27, 2022, 06:58:51 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Omg yes! man those sonic kicks look great! I also like that team hyper idea with charlie, I'll be watching closely, great work as usual ELECTR0.
#85  January 27, 2022, 08:23:50 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Characters like these are what got me hooked in Mugen in the first place, hehe. One things keeps coming to my mind from watching the video, though, and it's that the walking speeds feel too slow for both of them (but especially Guile).
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#86  January 28, 2022, 06:20:18 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
@Staubhold Yes and the yoga chant.

@Noside Thanks!

@PoTs I’ll I’ll speed the anim up a tick or two and see how that looks.
#87  January 28, 2022, 09:02:54 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
#88  January 31, 2022, 12:51:48 am
  • Wandering....
the sonic kicks really looking good
#89  February 22, 2022, 09:49:21 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Almost done with Guile’s alpha and will be releasing it within the next two weeks. In this preview video you will see that more sonic kicks were added. They can also be done in the air. I also added two new hypers which one of them is the Sonic Tempest, were you create a giant sonic boom in the air. The other one is the hyper I described in my last post, were Guile kicks the opponent into the air and a fighter jet blasts you out of the sky.

Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 09:54:02 am by ELECTR0
#90  February 22, 2022, 08:56:36 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Super hyped! and loving the team hyper with Charlie! everything looks great so far I just have a little nitpick to point out, about what PotS said before, the walking back is kinda slow, I think is even slower than the actual arcade version, check it out:
https://youtu.be/xFT2bJev-Sc?t=143
#91  February 23, 2022, 12:00:49 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Slightly sped up everyone’s walk in the game. :megusta:
#92  March 02, 2022, 01:06:44 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Here is a video of Guile's specials, throws and hypers. I made a lot of progress over the last few days where I added the rest of his throws and a hyper version of the throw called Maelstrom Twister. Also lots of FX, sounds, intros & win poses have also been added since the last preview. I'm only showing off the new jet intro in this video.

#93  March 02, 2022, 01:31:01 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
that hyper grab is so dope! really great job. LOVE that the plane takes off in the intro
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
Re: Classic VS : Zangief Update
#94  March 23, 2022, 09:03:19 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Working on Chun Li as the next character in the game but it's going to take a minute to finish her. In the meantime I'm working on some much needed updates to older characters. First up is Zangief who is getting some new moves and sprites to go along with the quality of life changes. Here are some new sprites/smart palette for his Medieval Times hyper move.

#95  March 23, 2022, 09:06:55 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Working on Chun Li as the next character in the game but it's going to take a minute to finish her. In the meantime I'm working on some much needed updates to older characters. First up is Zangief who is getting some new moves and sprites to go along with the quality of life changes. Here are some new sprites/smart palette for his Medieval Times hyper move.

What a great idea!
I can't wait to see more of your work!

EDIT : any Preview of Chun Li?
I'm curious about how deadly you convered her. What kind of new moves / sprites / customs she have now...
When I see your work on Blanka and Zangief, I'm expecting so much for Chun Li... ^^
Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 05:43:05 pm by Momotaro
#96  March 24, 2022, 04:34:21 pm
Curious about chun li could be really interesting considering her kung fu wushu and other Chinese martial arts. Maybe some fei king inspiration
#97  March 24, 2022, 07:55:38 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
@warecus @Momotaro

I wish I had more to share with Chun Li, but I just started working on her. All I can say is there are birds & a gun.
Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 07:59:16 pm by ELECTR0
Re: Classic VS : Chun-Li
#98  May 19, 2022, 02:34:00 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Early preview of Chun-Li. She has 3 hypers which are :

Kikou Shou - The ball of energy Super Art from Street Fighter 3.

Lighting Bird Kicks - An Ultra from Street Fighter 4.

Flock of Birds - Air hyper where she spins and birds fly by to attack.

Re: Classic VS : J.Carn / Chun-Li
#99  June 17, 2022, 04:55:55 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Here's the reveal of Julius Carn the last character to be in the new update for the Classic VS game. Once I'm done releasing both J. Carn and Chun-Li for regular Mugen, I'll then be ready to update Classic VS game and get it released. Both characters are almost finished so not to much longer.

Re: Classic VS : J. Carn / Chun-Li
#100  June 18, 2022, 09:01:02 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Fantastic work both Chun-Li and Julius Carn, I was missing this proejct so much, great update as usual ELECTR0, keep it up! :yuno: