YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1522564 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#2361  December 19, 2021, 09:22:01 am
    • Germany
from the looks of this trailer, the red ribbon army has returned but this time its got a hero?

They apparently returned and try to frame the Z-Fighters as the "Bad Guys" and created "Heroes" to deal with them.
#2362  December 21, 2021, 10:30:13 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I wanted to know what is your opinion about to throw Kunais and use weapons to fight in Dragon ball super latest chapter?
#2363  December 22, 2021, 05:13:45 pm
    • Germany
I wanted to know what is your opinion about to throw Kunais and use weapons to fight in Dragon ball super latest chapter?

If used in combination with KI why not? Trunks used a Sword in combination with KI too.
#2364  December 22, 2021, 05:40:57 pm
Dabra and Zamasu also summoned physical weapons and weapons forged out of energy. Vegito as well for that one move, let's not forget. It's not common, but I don't see any problem with it. Trunks was made entirely of Rule of Cool and it worked, so rule of cool still applies here if it works.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 05:44:55 pm by Byakko
#2365  December 22, 2021, 08:13:32 pm
  • Why,
Some one bear bandit uses sword, our Goku used that magic pole, these so called ninja bros show at weapons use also, Someone try assasin that one at rifle...
Tao used sword like think at match Tao vs Tien...
 that farmer try use own rifle at begin Z...

So there are more than just these... and not only "good" ones.
Edit: Kunai´s and thorw stars at these "warrior thinks" at Nippon... Dificult put time, but these "Whose order" are used these ?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#2366  April 20, 2022, 06:12:14 pm
Yeah okay, so now that we have a full fight, Bardock really has none of the ruthless savagery from the movie, he just has Goku's "I fight because I wanna" only mixed with Vegeta's "also, I'll win at all cost (except when I fail)". He's more of a survivalist underdog and not a lone commando. That's not awful, but still a massive downgrade in character.
That wish is..... NOT convincing at all. Come on. (and it's hilarious how he STILL didn't consider reviving the mom. Not even one throaway line on how his dragon isn't even powerful enough to do that, they just forget LOL)

Bardock isn't suddenly a good guy just because he saved three people among however many races he's genocided at this point.
I'm just waiting to see him actually fight, if they can make him as brutal and tactical as the old movie.
It took six months but we got the final nail in that coffin after all. He's even thinking of his kids, FFS.

... I wonder if Goku will mention to Monaito how he knows two four other powerful Namekian chiefs (Guru, Kami, Dende, and the one who replaced Guru) whose dragons are strong enough to raise the dead, it'd be smart to showcase how different Namekians at different power levels can create a weaker dragon (like how Monaito only has two minuscule balls). Like back when Dende came to Earth and they mentioned how he was still young and not very strong.
... Did they tell Monaito they know a bunch of Namekians already, including a whole planet of them ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 06:44:44 pm by Byakko
#2367  April 21, 2022, 04:26:02 pm
    • Dominica
The lore of the saiyan race are changing drastically even they were good people hehehe the saiyan were bad people because of power of the freezer himself and even freezer is changing he´s no brutal anymore. so the Vegetta´s speeh about the saiyan race was always lieing  hehehe this bardock is the Toreto´s brother, protect my children was his wish the same shit happened in Sonic 2 movie hehehe. but if we forget all that shit the new manga is quite good
Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 04:34:32 pm by yaret
#2368  May 27, 2022, 07:30:42 pm
Super Hero trailer

Ultimate Gohan, and teen Goten / Trunks finally. Special Beam Cannon is on fire now ?
Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 07:43:19 pm by Byakko
#2369  July 08, 2022, 08:45:01 pm
    • Dominica
how good looks an animated film drew on pencil, this animation is what people were expecting about a new film after seeing super broly.
#2370  July 24, 2023, 05:58:54 am
    • USA
I just want to be the first to say that I feel like DBS has had some pretty high moments during the Goku Black, Universe Survival and Moro sagas but things have been kind of going downhill for me since Granolah. I don't want to get into spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the manga but Granolah sucks so much as a character and the villains weren't much better.

Not only did we get a stinker of an arc, we've also got an entire prequel + recap of DBS Super Hero that is still ongoing as if everyone and their grandmother hasn't already seen the film by now. Lately, I'm just not as invested in DBS as I was before, and I'm just going to stop expecting any worthwhile storytelling from Toyotarou and Toriyama.
#2371  October 13, 2023, 01:18:42 am
    • Dominica
Dragon ball GT is back.! more cute than ever before  :yuno:

#2372  October 21, 2023, 01:19:38 pm
At least they're returning with hand drawn animation (except for Shenron, but it is what it is).