YesNoOk

Neo Geo + SEGA/VS Style Original/Edit Stages "AVPboy6754" - Techno Factory (Read 12915 times)

Started by AVPboy, May 06, 2022, 01:25:24 am
Share this topic:
Neo Geo + SEGA/VS Style Original/Edit Stages "AVPboy6754" - Techno Factory
New #1  May 06, 2022, 01:25:24 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Good evening everyone in sight, here's another boredome generated stage with plenty of VS Styled related Shenanigans, it uses many of already established HI-RES resources from a author that i really like, which is Jean Bureau.

Howerver, the subtle twist in here is that this time, said resources are low-res compressed by me, plus some slight coding changes and creative liberties here and there, it's not perfect, but it's at least nice; this stage happened because i recently saw the second movie of Sonic and i had some slight motivation to do something related to the speedster hedgehog, plus, i really like the original version of this stage, anyway, take a look:

THANKS to: "God, always God... and every single Human being on the Planet, because all you are my brothers".
SPECIAL THANKS to: "Jean Bureau, since it's his stage to begin with and anyone that gives beef about this".
Compatible to: "MUGEN 1.1"
Animated: "It's cool."
Super Jump: "There's two versions, both have Super Jump, yes, but one has Sonic's and Tails' cameos and another one does not".

Suggested Tracks:

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w8s5j5kk3m0fnn1/Techno-Factory.rar/file

P.S: I mean, like... seriously, feedback me in anything, please, lol
Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 01:28:28 am by AVPboy
Re: Neo Geo + SEGA/VS Style Original/Edit Stages "AVPboy6754" - Techno Factory
#2  May 14, 2022, 04:13:54 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good work friend!
Re: Neo Geo + SEGA/VS Style Original/Edit Stages "AVPboy6754" - Techno Factory