YesNoOk

All bonus games and miscellaneous characters updated (Read 18245 times)

Started by PotS, May 01, 2022, 06:02:01 pm
Share this topic:
All bonus games and miscellaneous characters updated
#1  May 01, 2022, 06:02:01 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
This was mostly me checking if everything still works and doing some bug fixing, but some of them did get slight improvements.

Characters:
- Kraken
- Lakitu
- Rare Akuma
- Bison

Bonus games:
- Duck Hunt
- Strength Training
- Catwalk
- Samurai Shodown 1 Bonus
- Sky Chase

DOWNLOAD

(I swear this is the last collective update thread I start. ;P)
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: All bonus games and miscellaneous characters updated
#2  May 01, 2022, 08:07:49 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Een the bonus game are getting some love?
#3  May 02, 2022, 01:49:29 am
I love these stages : ). I especially love the Duck Hunt one. It's a really creative way reinterpret Duck Hunt for Mugen.

I don't know why, but a few characters seem a little incompatible with this bonus game for some reason. Like GM's SF3 chars for mugen 1.0 can't seem to hit the ducks no matter what. I also found this problem for KN's Marco Rodriguez. 

Anyways, I'm loving all of these updates!
#4  May 02, 2022, 08:55:08 am
Ahh yes, these bonuses games.
The best of the best. Not long after some people make them edits of them.  But I do have plans on Strength Training on my own.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#5  May 02, 2022, 05:25:09 pm
    • Portugal
Thanks. :)

Een the bonus game are getting some love?
My mission would not be complete without them.  :8):

I love these stages : ). I especially love the Duck Hunt one. It's a really creative way reinterpret Duck Hunt for Mugen.
Thanks. That one's my favourite too. It was not only my first bonus game, but also one of the first videogames I ever played.

I don't know why, but a few characters seem a little incompatible with this bonus game for some reason. Like GM's SF3 chars for mugen 1.0 can't seem to hit the ducks no matter what. I also found this problem for KN's Marco Rodriguez.
I happen to have GM's Akuma and checked what the problem is. His juggle code doesn't reset properly so after hitting a few ducks he can't hit them anymore. It's not really my fault but I might share an update that fixes this.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#6  May 02, 2022, 06:53:40 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Now that was hardcore amazing.
#7  May 03, 2022, 02:33:12 pm
I happen to have GM's Akuma and checked what the problem is. His juggle code doesn't reset properly so after hitting a few ducks he can't hit them anymore. It's not really my fault but I might share an update that fixes this.

Either way, congrats on updating your entire collection! You did it so fast too. I can't wait to see if you have anything else up your sleeve :). Cheers!
#8  May 14, 2022, 05:28:30 pm
    • Portugal
Uploaded a small update for Duck Hunt, mostly to fix the issue with GM's characters. I don't have that Marco but hopefully compatibility improved there as well.

Fixed a couple bugs in Kraken as well. It could spawn limbs before the match actually started, which would lead to some funny behaviour.
#9  May 15, 2022, 04:46:27 pm
I tested Duck Hunt with KN's Marco and a couple SF3 GM Chars. They work perfectly now!

I just played the SS1 bonus update today too. It's great. There was an issue in the old version where some characters would glitch out, like they were confused which direction to face. But that seems to be resolved with these updates. Awesome :).

#10  May 15, 2022, 07:11:50 pm
    • Portugal
Thanks. :) I actually changed that because of something in my chars, but I'm glad to hear it improved compatibility for others as well.

Speaking of that, I just fixed a minor bug that was making targets appear briefly before the round started or after it ended.
#11  May 19, 2022, 07:26:55 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Oh wow! Thanks for the updates on the Bonus stages... and Rare Akuma.
I always loved Rare Akuma. Such a great joke char!
#12  May 24, 2022, 11:05:56 pm
    • Portugal
Many years ago, watching a random video on youtube i found this strange akuma, got to search more about it , then i found your other creations and got hooked, you're my favourite creator.
#13  May 25, 2022, 04:45:17 pm
    • Portugal
Thank you both. :)
#14  September 09, 2022, 05:20:06 pm
    • Portugal
Updated Bison, Kraken and Lakitu.

So I noticed that Kraken was not compatible with Mugen 1.1's stage zooming. One thing led to the other and I ended up updating those 3 characters.

These updates are more substantial than the last. For one, I added AI, so these characters are no longer human-only and a nuisance in arcade mode, but actually fun/challenging to fight against.