YesNoOk

[THE MUST!]DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 compatible NOW WITH 1.1 ! AI TOURNAMENT (Read 64528 times)

Started by Shin DANZEY, February 02, 2019, 07:20:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 latest [MUGEN Tournament MAKER]
#21  January 25, 2022, 09:09:42 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
NEW INTRO AND ENDING FOR THE DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT  2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#22  January 26, 2022, 07:06:31 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
This would be an awesome tool, if it didn't take up so much space for all the extra stuff included with it that most people probably don't use.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
#23  January 26, 2022, 10:59:30 pm
    • France
This would be an awesome tool, if it didn't take up so much space for all the extra stuff included with it that most people probably don't use.

i did my best to reduce highly the size of the tournament but it is very complicated!
in order to have the best quality , it is necessary! (introduction , pictures for presentation, video,ending , sounds, background wallpaper  and other stuff!)
don't look after the size but what you can do with it!
thank you for your comment! enjoy !

Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:41:11 pm by Shin DANZEY
#24  January 27, 2022, 04:50:19 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK

i did my best to reduce highly the size of the tournament but it is very complicated!
in order to have the best quality , it is necessary! (introduction , pictures for presentation, video,ending , sounds, background wallpaper  and other stuff!)
don't look after the size but what you can do with it!
thank you for your comment! enjoy !

Wouldn't the ideal tool be something that is bare-bones, that way people can modify it themselves to include their own unique take on the tournment concept? For example, wouldn't it be smarter to have a separate version with DUMMY files, and then simply tell people "you can replace all these files to include your own unique art or what you want to present this tournament", rather than have an enforced tournament standard.

After all, this is a tool, its designed to be UNIVERSAL, but it cannot be UNIVERSAL if it appeals to a specific art style or visual style or something along those lines. Its not like a screenpack, where the packs are designed to give off the idea that "hey, only certain things would actually look good in this, as opposed to just shoving anything and everything into it".

Just some food for thought. Its a great tool nonetheless, but there is just such an absurd amount of stuff that I'm sure most (if not all of us) don't actually use or NEED, that they clutter down the program itself with images, audio, and video files for the purpose of running a tournament. In other words, the functionality of this program, is being hindered by the fact that this program needs EXTRA files in order to function.

It'd be like downloading a text editor but then the text editor comes with an opening video, a screensaver, and some other content that does not actually improve the functionality itself.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
#25  June 30, 2022, 12:44:35 pm
    • France

here is some answers from feedsbacks to rise the ways to control the danzey legendary tournament system :

update 6.0
adding a new option to access towards the main files for danzey tournament quickly! ( you might validate several times to open the files)
adding a option to reboot the tournament in order to restart from 0 without delete all files ( it is just only delete the points experience XP, the screenshots of tournament and the database)
adding news musics and backgrounds
that 's all for the moment! you can manage fully your tournament thank to this danzey selector! (update, add characters,stages,background, musics, restart a new tornament,download and more...

enjoy !

#26  June 30, 2022, 02:22:30 pm
  • Why,
Oh? Stilll continue update this? GreAT whose still use it...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 latest [MUGEN Tournament MAKER for FREE!!!!!]
#27  January 18, 2023, 12:34:04 pm
    • France

new possibities to add a files in danzey legendary tournament from the directory yourdata
fixed the portraits moving in the directory png_photo
add new animations
enjoy!
note: danzey legendary tournament could have an important update soon ! keep track on it ! subscribe in my youtube to have the brand new info and release  click HERE see you soon ! good game !

#28  August 14, 2023, 07:15:31 pm
    • France

all stuff links download on my website!
or just the update : click here

good game!!!! :thumbsup:
edit : please use danzey selector to install the background pictures!

Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 09:25:22 pm by Shin DANZEY
#29  August 15, 2023, 08:37:42 am
  • Why,
Oh... what? Still?Oh? So difficult get work :( ... and big :( .
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#30  August 15, 2023, 09:46:03 pm
  • The WinterNever Active White Wolf
  • There's nothing that can beat 2 dimen sprites
    • Philippines
I was using your tournament and 'très bien' Danzey! My character's AI worked well and I had fun with its results including my weekly ranking of fighters (Jin Kazama making it 3rd week at the top! followed by Terry Bogard). Will keep using it and just a question though. Does it work with IKEMEN? Salamat! - Ryny from Manila.

Sprite & moveset editing are so much fun!
Making characters in CVS that never had their MUGEN/IKEMEN debuts are my top priority.
#31  August 15, 2023, 10:07:03 pm
    • France
I was using your tournament and 'très bien' Danzey! My character's AI worked well and I had fun with its results including my weekly ranking of fighters (Jin Kazama making it 3rd week at the top! followed by Terry Bogard). Will keep using it and just a question though. Does it work with IKEMEN? Salamat! - Ryny from Manila.

thank you for your feedbacks!  this tournament is only for mugen and not ikemen...maybe one day if i have a little moment ... just wait a moment for mugen 1.1 the patch is about to be out for the tournament!!!! good game !!

#32  August 15, 2023, 10:11:29 pm
    • France

nowadays! a very good game is not small!! you don't have to regret ! the patch update v.2.0 is the new generation!! (animated cinematics,musics from big trailer, new special backgrounds !!)

Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 update !!compatible with mugen 1.1 !!!!!
#33  January 17, 2024, 10:10:26 pm
    • France

HAPPY NEW YEARS FOR ALL!!!!
i am back again !! still on the fighting ring !!!!
Exciting News! Danzey Legendary Tournament Patch for mugen 1.1 is released now!

Dear Mugen Warriors,

Hold up!!! because the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived  !
Thanks forever to the wizardry of Ermaccer's MugenHook, I'm thrilled to announce the birth of Danzey Legendary Tournament Patch for Mugen 1.1!

how update ?
JUST DOWNLOAD DANZEY SELECTOR AND MUGEN HOOK 0.6.6!! ( i let a mugenhook.zip in danzey selector if you want§)

Special thanks to Ermaccer for the magical MugenHook that made all of this possible! Without it, we'd be stuck in the Stone Age of Mugen.

So, subcribe in my channel youtube and get ready to dive into the ultimate Mugen experience. Danzey Legendary Tournament Patch with danzey selector is here to redefine the battle!

Let the epic battles begin! the final fight !!!!
ALL LINKs IN FIRST POST AS USUAL!

Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 09:33:11 pm by Shin DANZEY
Re: [THE MUST!]DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 compatible NOW WITH 1.1 ! AI TOURNAMENT
#34  March 01, 2024, 06:33:14 pm
    • France

similar way with mugen my friend but i add danzey selector to help with installation ! it's faster!
ps: i will upload a update for danzey selector in the night with a minor issue fixed on background and music automatic instalation! keep on track! thank you for your patience!

Re: [THE MUST!]DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 compatible NOW WITH 1.1 ! AI TOURNAMENT
#35  March 28, 2024, 05:16:58 am
    • Greece
Best tournament maker by far, but please consider making a version that is more streamlined and has less stuff, sometimes setup takes up way too much time since you have to add pngs etc.