YesNoOk

Dissidia Release Thread: Azusa Nakano released, All K-ON!/8M characters updated (Read 10898 times)

Started by Dissidia, November 23, 2021, 06:33:22 am
Share this topic:
Dissidia Release Thread: Azusa Nakano released, All K-ON!/8M characters updated
#1  November 23, 2021, 06:33:22 am
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
Thought I used this as a release thread of my own so here goes:
Latest Release: Azusa Nakano
July 20, 2022

Grab them here!

Release History:
8 Marbles (NSFW)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
VOCALOID
K-ON!
Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 11:09:56 pm by Dissidia
Re: Luka Megurine (VOCALOID)
#2  November 23, 2021, 03:10:11 pm
reimu is your next character, right? I wish ya luck (that is all I got)
Re: Dissidia Release Thread: Azusa Nakano released, All K-ON!/8M characters updated
#3  July 21, 2022, 10:21:27 am
    • USA
Bumping this to make it as my own proper release thread.
Azusa Nakano released, All K-ON! and 8 Marbles characters updated (07/20/2022)
Re: Dissidia Release Thread: Azusa Nakano released, All K-ON!/8M characters updated
#4  July 21, 2022, 03:17:31 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Tested Azusa. I have barely anything to point out in terms of bugs, so this is mostly gameplay suggestions.

- The Guard Cancel seems a little too good, if that matters
- Readme typo: "ode Change"
- Pounce Lariat changes to Statetype A one frame too late
- Both versions of Cat Kick seem about the same. You could make the strong one slower but lift P2 higher to be juggled, for instance
- Light Cat Rush could not switch sides with P2 to make it more different from the strong version
- Feels odd that she can do Cat Kick from both stances
- The move list seems a bit biased towards the cat stance. I think the fireball for instance would be perfect for the normal stance.
- The way Pounce lariat is a safe long range normal with invulnerability seems overpowered
- Pounce Lariat can only be blocked low. Just pointing this out because it looks like an overhead and I'm wondering if that was intentional
- Nyah Nyah Blow as a level 3 could probably be a hard knockdown
- Maybe allow normals to cancel into the stance change?
- The fireball doesn't trigger the special finish screen
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#5  July 21, 2022, 03:30:38 pm
    • Brazil
Bumping this to make it as my own proper release thread.
Azusa Nakano released, All K-ON! and 8 Marbles characters updated (07/20/2022)
Wait, you're telling me you're making more stuff? Good to see you more active.
#6  July 21, 2022, 09:25:51 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I tried Azusa and here's my lengthy and relatively detailed input, I had some of these already written so what's been addressed by now I'll just strike through:

Spoiler: Spoilered for your convenience, hope it's not a pain in the ass to quote or respond to (click to see content)

Sorry if that's an overwhelming list, I tried to be as helpful as possible. I also might have missed some stuff, but I feel that would require more information and player v player testing, which I can't do at the moment.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#7  July 21, 2022, 09:30:03 pm
    • USA
Tested Azusa. I have barely anything to point out in terms of bugs, so this is mostly gameplay suggestions.

- The Guard Cancel seems a little too good, if that matters
- Readme typo: "ode Change"
- Pounce Lariat changes to Statetype A one frame too late
- Both versions of Cat Kick seem about the same. You could make the strong one slower but lift P2 higher to be juggled, for instance
- Light Cat Rush could not switch sides with P2 to make it more different from the strong version
- Feels odd that she can do Cat Kick from both stances
- The move list seems a bit biased towards the cat stance. I think the fireball for instance would be perfect for the normal stance.
- The way Pounce lariat is a safe long range normal with invulnerability seems overpowered
- Pounce Lariat can only be blocked low. Just pointing this out because it looks like an overhead and I'm wondering if that was intentional
- Nyah Nyah Blow as a level 3 could probably be a hard knockdown
- Maybe allow normals to cancel into the stance change?
- The fireball doesn't trigger the special finish screen
2. Oh man, that's embarrassing. How did I miss the M key?
3. Fixing that. Thanks!
4. That sounds like a pretty good suggestion. I'll be taking note on that one. Thanks!
5. I may have to increase the ground.velocity on those. Fixing that. Thanks!
6. I suppose I got a bit lazy with that one. I may change that with something different.
7. After testing her further, you may be right on that one. I'll change that up. Thanks!
8. Definitely not intentional. I'll change that up. Thanks!
9. Now that I think about it, it could work great as a hard knockdown. I'll take note on that one. Thanks!
10. Well that shouldn't be happening. I'll be taking a look on that one. Thank you for your time providing your feedback and suggestions, PotS. Greatly appreciated!

Wait, you're telling me you're making more stuff? Good to see you more active.
I'm normally active on either MFFA or Twitter, but I've been thinking, why not create a release thread of my own here as well? So here it is.  ;D
#8  July 23, 2022, 01:31:04 pm
    • Japan
Good Release !