YesNoOk

Mugen Street Fighter 3 Third Strike 2022 Little Updates by me  (Read 47610 times)

Started by VictorBrGaming, July 03, 2022, 10:46:54 pm
Share this topic:
Mugen Street Fighter 3 Third Strike 2022 Little Updates by me
#1  July 03, 2022, 10:46:54 pm
    • Brazil
I'm just trying to do my best
Re: Mugen Street Fighter 3 Third Strike 2022 Little Updates by me
#2  July 06, 2022, 09:03:15 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
the blanka one fits very well. lol
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  August 13, 2022, 11:10:59 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Looks good.
I'm not sure about the quality of the compilation or if code editing is present or not.

Vega/Bison have a gret palette to kind of match with SF3 characters.

This Zangief scalling seems a bit off, perhaps I'm wrong. He also need a different palette I think.

Same for this Gouken who looks absolutely too wise and giant. (hard to say with single frame)
#4  August 14, 2022, 09:59:23 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Scaling looks not so ok to me. Zangief should be more wide and Gouken was ok back then but a lil bit bigger would be better but not THAT BIG!
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#5  August 14, 2022, 02:17:25 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Stay in one thread, you don't need to make a new one to promote your compilation, post your updates here ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Mugen Street Fighter 3 Third Strike 2022 Little Updates by me
#6  August 21, 2022, 08:37:37 pm
    • Brazil
Note: Sorry about my recent update that I made of Mugen Street Fighter 3 last week, it was horrible, I did it in a lot of haste as I was very exhausted, but now I made a much improved update.

This is my last update I do on this mugen.

updates
I removed Dean and Blanka's special bars, so there are not two special bars on top of each other in the game.

I finally fixed the size of Gouken, I had tried to adjust the size of him, because he was too short, but made him too giant, but now the size is right.

Redid the Zangief SF3 style, because the other one I made was very poorly done, now it's much better edited, and it also has a new look.

I changed Umihei's Akuma for the GM's Akuma, because the GM's Akuma in my opinion is much better edited.
I also changed Akuma's voices to his Japanese SF4 voice, while Ryu and Alex changed their voices to their SF5 voices.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwpj03rekb7wmkm/sf3-mugen1.0%2528UP2022%2529.rar/file
#7  August 22, 2022, 08:35:13 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I sent you a pm.

#8  August 22, 2022, 04:51:47 pm
    • Brazil
I saw it, thank you very much
#9  August 22, 2022, 05:01:17 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#10  August 22, 2022, 05:33:21 pm
    • Brazil
Yes, I can fix his stance, but only later, not today, because I had to re-edit this Zangief more than 15 times, and I'm already very tired and exhausted, for now this is my last update I do on Mugen Street Fighter 3 this month.

Maybe, in the next few months, I'll fix Zangief's posture, and I still have a lot of things to update in Mugen Street Fighter 3, soon I'll add Abigail to this mugen.

But for as long as I'm going to rest a little bit, and focus on other mugen projects that I want to update.
#11  August 22, 2022, 05:55:35 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Yes, I can fix his stance, but only later, not today, because I had to re-edit this Zangief more than 15 times, and I'm already very tired and exhausted, for now this is my last update I do on Mugen Street Fighter 3 this month.

Maybe, in the next few months, I'll fix Zangief's posture, and I still have a lot of things to update in Mugen Street Fighter 3, soon I'll add Abigail to this mugen.

But for as long as I'm going to rest a little bit, and focus on other mugen projects that I want to update.

Your works are decent in any way. Take time, stay focused on one project at a time, either updating an old one or editing a new one., BOOM! No Rush! Good Luck!
And here is the gameplay video of your Zangief edit.

#12  August 22, 2022, 06:13:45 pm
    • Brazil
Thanks
#13  August 24, 2022, 10:36:23 pm
    • USA
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place