YesNoOk

Shingo (featuring a brand new CvS sprite set by Troy!); Joe updated (2023/01/22) (Read 164579 times)

Started by Jmorphman, January 01, 2023, 03:58:19 am
Share this topic:
Re: Shingo Yabuki (featuring a brand new CvS sprite set by Troy!)
#21  January 03, 2023, 01:19:16 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
 Congrats on the release! Super excited to test  ;D
#22  January 04, 2023, 06:45:16 pm
    • Brazil
I already have a video with him, I do suck a bit, but I had a lot of fun playing.

#23  January 05, 2023, 04:28:46 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good release buddy, thanks and happy new year to you!
#24  January 05, 2023, 05:14:23 pm
  • I must continue my training...
level 3 is now performed with QCFx2+2p; Burning Shingo is QCFx2+k. Just replace the relevant ChangeStates in Command.cmd with these:

Code:
[State -1, Shingo Kinsei Ore Shiki: Kamukura]
type = ChangeState
value = 3200
triggerAll = !AILevel
;command = "QCB, QCB"
triggerAll = (ifElse(P2dist x < 0, Facing = -1, Facing = 1) && NumExplod(90030114)) || (ifElse(P2dist x < 0, Facing = 1, Facing = -1) && NumExplod(90030016))
;x + y / x + z / y + z
triggerAll = (ifElse(NumExplod(90000200), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000210), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000220), 1, 0) >= 2) || (ifElse(NumExplod(90000205), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000215), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000225), 1, 0) >= 2)
triggerAll = RoundState = 2 && StateType != A && !NumProjID(131035)
triggerAll = power >= 3000 && !var(20)
trigger1 = ctrl || StateNo = 40 || StateNo = 52 || (StateNo = [100,101])
trigger2 = var(7)

Code:
[State -1, MAX Burning Shingo]
type = ChangeState
value = 3150
triggerAll = !AILevel
;command = "QCF, QCF"
triggerAll = (ifElse(P2dist x < 0, Facing = -1, Facing = 1) && NumExplod(90030016)) || (ifElse(P2dist x < 0, Facing = 1, Facing = -1) && NumExplod(90030114))
;a + b / a + c / b + c
triggerAll = (ifElse(NumExplod(90000230), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000240), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000250), 1, 0) >= 2) || (ifElse(NumExplod(90000235), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000245), 1, 0) + ifElse(NumExplod(90000255), 1, 0) >= 2)
triggerAll = power >= 2000 && var(20) <= 60
trigger2 = var(7) || var(8)

Code:
[State -1, Burning Shingo]
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerAll = !AILevel
;command = "QCF, QCF"
triggerAll = (ifElse(P2dist x < 0, Facing = -1, Facing = 1) && NumExplod(90030016)) || (ifElse(P2dist x < 0, Facing = 1, Facing = -1) && NumExplod(90030114))
;a / b / c
triggerAll = NumExplod(90000230) || NumExplod(90000235) || NumExplod(90000240) || NumExplod(90000245) || NumExplod(90000250) || NumExplod(90000255)
triggerAll = power >= 1000 && var(20) <= 60
trigger2 = var(7)

Did this and it broke my character. Cut and paste. Double checked my values. Still broken. Will you be adding this to the original download?

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#25  January 05, 2023, 09:19:49 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Did this and it broke my character. Cut and paste. Double checked my values. Still broken. Will you be adding this to the original download?
This is pretty clearly just meant as an option for the one specific person who asked for it (though anyone is free to use it). I wouldn't completely and permanently change the commands of multiple moves so suddenly based on only a single person having an issue. QCB, HCF and HCBx2 commands are in so many of my characters, and there is no reason to abandon them now.

Anyways, download a fresh copy of the .cmd and very carefully copy and paste each super ChangeState separately, making sure to exactly replace the original ChangeState in the cmd. It should work if done properly. It's just not very forgiving if even a single line is missing, unfortunately.
#26  January 06, 2023, 03:40:18 pm
  • I must continue my training...
This is pretty clearly just meant as an option for the one specific person who asked for it (though anyone is free to use it). I wouldn't completely and permanently change the commands of multiple moves so suddenly based on only a single person having an issue. QCB, HCF and HCBx2 commands are in so many of my characters, and there is no reason to abandon them now.

Anyways, download a fresh copy of the .cmd and very carefully copy and paste each super ChangeState separately, making sure to exactly replace the original ChangeState in the cmd. It should work if done properly. It's just not very forgiving if even a single line is missing, unfortunately.

Ah, I didn't notice the post right before mentioning the commands. I'm fine with them as is. I thought it was an actual update, but you were just trying to accommodate  Macaulyn97. My mistake.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Shingo Yabuki (featuring a brand new CvS sprite set by Troy!) UPDATED 2022-01-08
#27  January 09, 2023, 01:50:51 am
    • USA
Updated. Just some minor visual fixes and hopefully a solution that will avoid any opponent falling too fast during Oboro Gurama. I had hoped I wouldn't have to make every hit a custom state, but that's unfortunately what had to happen; a surprising amount of characters override the air hit states and repeat the double VelAdd bug (the updated common1.cns, mentioned in the first post, only fixes it for characters that don't override those states).

Ah, I didn't notice the post right before mentioning the commands. I'm fine with them as is. I thought it was an actual update, but you were just trying to accommodate  Macaulyn97. My mistake.
no worries!
Re: Shingo Yabuki (featuring a brand new CvS sprite set by Troy!) UPDATED 2022-01-08
#28  January 09, 2023, 10:55:47 pm
link is down
#29  January 09, 2023, 10:56:49 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
also your site is down.
#30  January 09, 2023, 11:40:52 pm
    • USA
#31  January 11, 2023, 02:36:33 pm
ok thanks!
#32  January 11, 2023, 04:38:33 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
The Special intro with POTS's Sakura, work on the 2022 uptade and the Ikemen Version?
#33  January 12, 2023, 02:26:53 am
    • USA
#34  January 13, 2023, 02:17:10 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
I think he's asking if the special intro is compatible out of the box with the newer Sakura, like if that's something you've already worked out with PotS.
#35  January 13, 2023, 05:05:33 am
    • USA
Currently I'm pretty sure they don't. Hopefully they will be updated to include that compatibility, but I don't think it makes sense for me to put out a patch for stuff that is actively being worked on and getting pretty constant updates.
#36  January 13, 2023, 09:11:42 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
OMFG!! :yuno:

Congratulations, Jmorphman!! :hyo:

This is Unbelievable!! :mcry:

I already have a video with him, I do suck a bit, but I had a lot of fun playing.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOapqRl_Zg[/youtube]

It's ok! Keep Practicing! :)
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#37  January 14, 2023, 05:14:35 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
Currently I'm pretty sure they don't. Hopefully they will be updated to include that compatibility, but I don't think it makes sense for me to put out a patch for stuff that is actively being worked on and getting pretty constant updates.

who knows, maybe pots himself would update his sakura.
#38  January 17, 2023, 03:32:07 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Due to the lack of Dio palettes I've made some that I'll post here in case anyone want to use it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Shingo (featuring a brand new CvS sprite set by Troy!); Joe updated (2023/01/22)
#39  January 23, 2023, 05:45:14 am
    • USA
Updated Joe. I'll be going through almost all of my characters and applying many of the same changes, though I don't think anyone will have anywhere near the number of changes that Joe has had in this update:

- As a result of a resolution miscalculation, certain hitboxes, velocities, and PosAdds that were taken from CvS2 were incorrect; data has thus been rerecorded and fixed. Hit vels have also (in most cases) been standardized to replicate CvS2 behavior.
 - Using a juggle reset move twice no longer turns on the "juggle flag" (var(16)); it is now possible to combo off that second juggle reset move by activating Custom Combo, but otherwise, continuing the combo from that second move remains impossible (in most cases).
 - State 5110 is now overriden to prevent hardcoded MUGEN behavior of early wakeup if buttons are mashed.
 - More consistent handling of whether moves do hard or soft knockdown (in general: specials except for command throws do soft knockdown, command throws and supers do hard knockdown)
 - Run stop no longer uses S physics and instead a more accurate VelAdd
 - All aerial get hit animations now use the same hitbox
 - Tweaked how hard the damage dampener kicks in when connecting a super off a juggle reset
 - Throw whiff animation has a longer recovery period
 - Most projectiles now use HitPause, HitTime, and vels identical to the ones used in medium normal attacks; however, the frame data is actually slightly improved by this change.
 - EX Slash Kick now causes wall bounce... like it did originally.
 - Resolved a bug in EX Ogon no Kakato where Joe would sometimes go above the oppponent and switch sides with them.
 - Bakuretsuken shortcut command changed to F, D, DF + p (from HCB + p)
 - Adjusted the anim timing and vels of Bakuretsu Hook; additionally, it now causes hard knockdown.
 - Bakuretsu Upper now causes a juggle reset (with a limited ability to follow up compared to EX Bakuretsuken); it also shares the juggle reset with EX Bakuretsuken. Also added a brief afterimage effect to the startup.
 - Fixed bug where Screw Upper would not connect on opponents with extremely thin hitboxes if done point blank.
 - MAX Ogon no Tiger Kick damage increased.
 - All superpauses in this character now take the same amount of time as all of my other characters; prior to this update, they all lasted 8 ticks longer compared to everyone else. This was done solely to ensure that the voice clips that play during Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato didn't overlap over each other (the extra 8 ticks added enough of a buffer between the clips), but after playing around with it a bit, I've managed to place their respective start points in a way where they do not noticeably overlap one another.
 - All move names have been standardized to use the official names (for example, "TNT Punch" is now "Bakuretsuken")

Due to the lack of Dio palettes I've made some that I'll post here in case anyone want to use it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Thanks for the palettes!
Re: Shingo (featuring a brand new CvS sprite set by Troy!); Joe updated (2023/01/22)
#40  January 24, 2023, 12:59:55 am
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com