YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4722196 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Sol Badguy + Shadow Yu released (12/26/22)
#1201  January 18, 2023, 08:47:23 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Who was the opponent when you tested this out? because it seems like they might be missing this line of code in -2-3.def
When I find an error on your characters that's shared on everyone and have to look at all of them again, I usually test them in release order (EX variants not included as they would be tested alongside the original for easier comparison). Since it was Waldstein and he's your 10th character, the opponent would've been your 9th, which is Wagner. This was what happened when Waldstein used Werfen Erschlagen on her right when her astral heat indicator aura appeared (May also happen on the NOY aura if quick enough):

I know it's hard to see the debug error with my custom edited lifebars, but it says:
"936 : Warning: Player Erika Wagner's Helper's Helper (133) in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3055"

It has to catch them right when the aura appeared (Same goes with the other debug errors I mentioned on everyone else but had different invalid action numbers). Otherwise the debug error will not occur. I checked that line of code and is there in the -2-3.cns. By the time that screenshot was made, this was prior before you fixed everyone and haven't started redownloading yet. Just wanted to show you first before I do.

Edit: Judging by my testing after downloading the fixes, it seems that it affects those who do not have those custom states upon contact and keeps affecting their helper's helper. So aside from Waldstein, here are those that are still affected:
-Tager's Genesic Emerald Tager Buster and Charged Lighting Alpha (I also forgot to mention previously that Charged Lighting is a typo on the movelist.png).
-Saya's Feast of Flesh and Aberrant Mighty Arm (I also forgot to mention previously on her Aberrant Mighty Arm that the flesh effect continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation).
-Jin's Touga Hyojin and Hiyoku Getsumei
-Thief's Sniping Tempest
-King K. Rool's Spine Kruncher
-Merkava's I, Frolic (I also forgot to mention that previously the vignette effect stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation).

However, I tried Tager's Genesic Emerald Tager Buster on Saya and showed one of her tentacles for 1 tick of the aura and the debug error didn't occur, then I tried it on Kokonoe and the debug error still appeared with her standing sprite. So in the end, I'm beginning to think it's a bug because of the aura itself and not the move. It's a good mechanic to know when the astral heat is ready, but I hate to see it removed because of debug errors. Hopefully you'll figure something out and still be able to keep it instead of using a different alternative.

Actually I think it's possible to keep the aura as I remembered I had this same issue happened once with Ichida's Kanji on his The Man Series: Brofist and was performed on Resentone's Shizuo:

It was something I found at random when I was testing their characters. Now it doesn't do that anymore and I tried it on your characters as well as the aura disappears the moment he grabs them.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 11:06:48 am by ZolidSone
#1202  January 19, 2023, 02:07:03 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
I got it figured it out.

I simply set it up to where the helper that spawns the aura won't activate if the character is currently in the custom state. So yeah, it should be all fixed now.

I know it's hard to see the debug error with my custom edited lifebars,

For future reference, you can hide the lifebars by pressing ctrl+L.
#1203  January 22, 2023, 12:38:37 am
I've been loving all your 3D characters from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Will we see more 3D characters like this from other games like Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Tatsunoko vs. Capcom?
Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 12:42:53 am by Mr. Nobody
#1204  January 25, 2023, 08:38:07 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Had to test your Quote again, and I've found that his sprite that used on his EXA has a visual error.
I've compared it with his default palette, your Ash Ketchum palette, and my Roblox Noob palette.
#1205  January 25, 2023, 02:42:51 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I seem to have found a few bugs on Samus after she was updated (I redownloaded her again to make sure and she is indeed bugged):
-For some reason, the command on her standing dodge is causing a changed to invalid state 160 debug error (Performing it while crouching will make her go into a Negative Penalty loop unless she moves).
-There is no grab sound effect when the opponent is caught by EX Grapple Beam (Grabbing them while they are attacking will make a hit sound instead).
-The effect on EX Grapple Beam Effect doesn't appear when the opponent is being thrown to the wall.
-The hitspark of 5AAAA is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The explosion effect on 5B and her running throw could use a little envshake when it hits like 5AAAA does.

As the debug errors, I still seem to get them. Waldstein for example is still forcing the opponent's aura to go into state 3055 with his Werfen Erschlagen if he catches them while glowing. It will only not happen if they don't have that state in their AIR already. Did you simply just add "triggerall = !NumExplod(5999)" on their Astral Ready state on -2-3.cns or there is more than just that? And these other errors were missed who still have the debug errors in case you forgot or I posted later and you may have missed it:

Saya:
-The flesh effect on Aberrant Mighty Arm continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Merkava:
-The vignette effect on I, Frolic stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Edit: Since you haven't responded yet, I realized these errors still remain and a few bugs:

Ruby:
-The pedals on Pedal Burst continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.
-The vignette effect on Pedal Burst, Pedal Dance and Rose Rush still stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Yumi:
-66B can wall bounce the opponent to the opposite direction when they jumped over them.

Charlotte:
-If you use Kasekuchen again right after the first one was blocked and the candy helpers are still present during the distortion bg and it's successfully connects, it will not trigger the 2nd hit and cause the opponent not to able to get up for a few seconds (The cake will disappear upon contact).
-The strong ground shockwave in Kasekuchen is still layered behind the cake when it hits the ground.

Homura:
-The vignette effect on Falcon and Charge! stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Shana:
-The vignette effect on Guren no Souoku still stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

I realized there are still some characters with vignettes that blends with the finish animation if they still remain paused.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 02:18:17 pm by ZolidSone
#1206  January 29, 2023, 09:57:33 pm
    • USA
#1207  January 29, 2023, 11:44:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#1208  February 04, 2023, 09:22:38 pm
  • I'm Just Dude
    • USA
Hey Ohmsby So Recently  there is this Bug when It comes to Terumi and Heart (I don't have evidence cuz I can't make a video about it, I'm Sorry) Terumi and Heart did a "Special Intro" with any Iori (whether that can be from Tightriam, or any Iori)
Real reason I'm Called "Dude" Cuz I watched Regular Show WOOOOOOAHH
#1209  February 08, 2023, 11:10:36 am
  • Proud Kirby enthusiast
    • Greece
#1210  February 11, 2023, 05:45:15 pm
  • Rate up is a lie.
  • Yeah I simp for Helm how can you tell ?
I found a bug on Yang: If her exceed accel is used near the corner, the fireball won't hit the opponent, making them stick to the wall infinitely until Yang hit them once.
#1211  February 11, 2023, 06:30:18 pm
    • USA
Question, is Azrael supposed to have dumb ai?
#1212  February 12, 2023, 03:24:30 am
    • USA
Hey OHMSBY, how have you been? Are doing well? Also how is the process of Powered Ciel going along, since its been a minute since the preview of her Guillotine Wall astral finish on various characters. Speaking of her astral finish, is that the reason why Powered Ciel is taking longer then your other releases or is it something else? And by the way does every character that you made have a special animation for her instant kill or will only a select few have one and what will the finisher look like for characters that aren't compatible with it? But anyway keep up the good work dude and take as much time as you need to work on P.Ciel. All the work that you do is really appreciated.  :thumbsup:
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#1213  February 13, 2023, 05:15:28 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Founds some errors for your Taiga:

-Finishing an opponent with 1% health using Taiga Rampage can cause a late KO animation. https://streamable.com/zyeg7c
-Her fall animation is bit weird.
#1214  February 13, 2023, 06:21:12 am
    • USA

All fixed.

is that the reason why Powered Ciel is taking longer then your other releases or is it something else?

The thing is I have made 66 characters up to this point, which is a lot. So I have decided that it's time to start slowing things down as far as character releases go, and make more time for other things.

And by the way does every character that you made have a special animation for her instant kill or will only a select few have one and what will the finisher look like for characters that aren't compatible with it?

Only my Type Lumina Characters and my Blender Projects will be getting the special animation. I don't quite have the spriting skills to make that happen with the others.
#1215  February 13, 2023, 06:35:09 am
    • USA

is that the reason why Powered Ciel is taking longer then your other releases or is it something else?

The thing is I have made 66 characters up to this point, which is a lot. So I have decided that it's time to start slowing things down as far as character releases go, and make more time for other things.

And by the way does every character that you made have a special animation for her instant kill or will only a select few have one and what will the finisher look like for characters that aren't compatible with it?

Only my Type Lumina Characters and my Blender Projects will be getting the special animation. I don't quite have the spriting skills to make that happen with the others.

Completely understandable dude and you definitely need that time for yourself for the amount of work that you do with your characters. And yeah I figured that the Type Lumina cast and Blender Projects would get special animations due to the Type having them already and the Blender Projects are just models, which can easily be made to fall on the ground like the Type characters.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#1216  February 13, 2023, 11:15:17 am
    • Puerto Rico
Hey Ohmsby Maybe i'm no sure You acceptable My Voice Patch To You site But Here My First Voice Patch Is Joseph Joestar Voice to Ragna
#1217  February 17, 2023, 08:42:04 am
  • I'm Just Dude
    • USA
Hello. Sorry To bring up these questions, but i'm curious. What is your Opinion About BBTAG and Why did you inspired making the BBTAG Play style? Because I was thinking, Man this guy really like BBTAG, huh. (Which BBTAG is my Fav, even though it has some WAY more Problems)
Real reason I'm Called "Dude" Cuz I watched Regular Show WOOOOOOAHH
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: 12 Characters Updated (2/19/22)
#1218  February 20, 2023, 06:01:59 am
    • USA
Its time for some updates. only a couple of them are somewhat substantial, the rest are just for compatibility with Powered Ciel's Astral heat:

The Following Characters have been updated with compatability for Powered Ciel's Astral Heat:
Aoko, Kohaku, Dead Apostle Noel, Vlov, Bowser, Piranha Plant, King K Rool, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Byleth, Pyra, and Marx

Character Specific Updates:
Kohaku:

-Look What I Grew B is now chargeable.
-The grounded version Magical Amber Missile will now have a different follow up while holding back.
-Reduced the rate at which Look What I Grew A can be consecutively used

Dead Apostle Noel:
-Charged version of Skewered Pigeon can now be followed up with a feint version of the follow up attack
-Added Special Intro Against Powered Ciel
-fixed an error where EX Dazzling Echo could regain meter if the opponent were hit by DANoel

EDIT: Turns out that  there were a few of my characters that had some weird behavior with Powered Ciel's Astral which have now been fixed. so go ahead and redownload Es, Susano'o, Charlotte, Ky, Akame, and Sol.

Hey Ohmsby Maybe i'm no sure You acceptable My Voice Patch To You site But Here My First Voice Patch Is Joseph Joestar Voice to Ragna

For the time being, I'm not adding any more sections to the site. Perhaps later.

Hello. Sorry To bring up these questions, but i'm curious. What is your Opinion About BBTAG and Why did you inspired making the BBTAG Play style? Because I was thinking, Man this guy really like BBTAG, huh. (Which BBTAG is my Fav, even though it has some WAY more Problems)

I have been working on a personal edit of character long ago as an experiment with coding. When BBTAG came out, it happened to have a pretty similar control scheme to said personal edit, and the rest is history.

There are plenty of things that I can say about BBTAG that will probably make me sound like I hate the game, but there is definitely a lot of fun to be had with it. However, I'd actually say that Blazblue: Central Fiction is the better fighting game overall.
Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 06:53:39 am by OHMSBY
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Powered Ciel Released (2/26/23)
#1219  February 27, 2023, 03:25:30 am
    • USA
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Powered Ciel Released (2/26/23)
#1220  February 27, 2023, 03:43:08 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
She is curvy and pretty, nice addition.