YesNoOk

Valodim's Thread 2006 (Read 36584 times)

Started by Valodim, December 31, 2005, 02:07:29 am
Share this topic:
Valodim's Thread 2006
New #1  December 31, 2005, 02:07:29 am
    • Germany
report a bug :P
Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:07:46 pm by Loona
Valodim's Thread
#2  January 01, 2006, 11:23:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Use IE Firefox... :P

j/k
Valodim's Thread
#3  January 07, 2006, 11:59:06 pm
  • NESTS is dead, yeah, I said it! What?
    • www.freewebs.com/n8space/index.html
naw, i figured it out now, thanks NEWayz

Fail.
Valodim's Thread
#4  January 13, 2006, 08:12:17 pm
The limit in term of number of characters in signature is weird. I'm trying to type japanese in it (yeah, I wanna act cool) and the number of characters I type is below the limit, yet it counts the characters in the unicode - which goes way above 600. :'(
Well... I don't reckon you [want to take the time to]/[can] fix that... Just pointing it out.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 08:30:44 pm by Byakko
Valodim's Thread
#5  January 13, 2006, 08:40:15 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
How many characters can you type in Japanese?  Does it stop at 150 or is it lower?  Although it kind of sucks, you can make an image instead.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Valodim's Thread
#6  January 14, 2006, 10:38:34 am
Haven't counted but I'll assume it's 600 divided by the number of characters in an unicode, logically. Image is indeed what I have been thinking, yes.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Valodim's Thread
#7  January 14, 2006, 10:54:36 am
    • Germany
Just tell me what you want in your sig here, I'll use my 1337 limit break abilities to change it, then :P
Valodim's Thread
#8  January 14, 2006, 11:00:07 am
... While I'm at it, I was thinking. You know how the [ right] tag skips a line by default ? For instance, here, if I would want to type text just on the right of my pic sig, that would appear below it. No way to make it an html table ?
'Coz something this long
体は剣で出来ている。血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗
ただ一度の敗走はなくただ一度の勝利もなし。
担い手はここに孤り剣の丘で鉄を鍛つ。
ならば我が生涯に意味は不要ず。
この体は無限の剣で出来ていた。
would need me to remove the pic if I wanted to put it under it. But it's almost the same height as my pic, so having it actually in a table on the right of the pic would be fine.
Same if someone wanted to put 2 pics, one on the left and the other on the right, but on the same line.
Basically, using the [ left] and [ right] tags would create a table instead of just changing the alignement.
Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 11:02:39 am by Byakko
Valodim's Thread
#9  January 14, 2006, 11:11:54 am
    • Germany
like that?

keep in mind for members who don't have japanese charset (which is the majority, if I'm not mistaken), there's a bunch of rectangles now in your sig :P
Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 11:15:40 am by Valodim
Valodim's Thread
#10  January 14, 2006, 12:29:30 pm
Wow, perfect :nice: so td and table tags are available, cool.
And, I suck. Trying to add the [ right] tag fucked it up again. Never mind, I'll just go with the picture version and that's that >_< done.

... Oy, it's a bit weird. When I tried adding the right tag, it magically added the closing tags of table, tr and td tags before the opening right tag, which made it so that I ended up with all my own closing tags at the end as text (since I then had them twice)
Is that normal for it to automatically close the existing tags ?
Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 12:48:07 pm by Byakko
Valodim's Thread
#11  January 16, 2006, 05:39:53 pm
Note to staff: Good job making the Request Board invisible :sugoi:
Valodim's Thread
#12  January 16, 2006, 06:42:08 pm
... Just to non-Contributor.
Valodim's Thread
#13  January 16, 2006, 09:29:21 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
Valodim's Thread
#14  January 16, 2006, 09:30:17 pm
Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 09:42:57 pm by Junior Chillage
Valodim's Thread
#15  January 16, 2006, 09:37:16 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
The request board has been unearthed! :nugoi:

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Valodim's Thread
#16  January 16, 2006, 10:16:36 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Valodim: Aztec, or as he's known at the moment GåñG$†å +Azt3K+, pmed me and I can't reply to him. It gives an error message about not finding the user. I guess it's because of the strange characters.

Edit: He's changed his name now, but I posted this not so I can message him again, but to report the issue. :P
Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 10:19:46 pm by Caddie
Valodim's Thread
#17  January 17, 2006, 04:51:26 am
    • Germany
you can just write to his normal name ("Aztec Soldier") to avoid that :P
Valodim's Thread
#18  January 27, 2006, 05:13:26 am
  • Back
Spoiler still sucks.
Sporting a new look.
Valodim's Thread
#19  January 28, 2006, 12:05:47 pm
If I input anything else than "*" in the "by user" field from the advanced search feature... I get no result. :muh:
Valodim's Thread
#20  January 28, 2006, 12:40:25 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
It's a trap. Says "by user" and does not mean the original account name, but the current display name. Try searching for "result" by "BlackJack" and "result" by "The SlayDreamer" for example.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)