YesNoOk

The 10,000 NGBC Drama slots of M.U.G.E.N (Read 41724 times)

Started by Sepp, February 12, 2006, 08:10:13 pm
Re: The 10,000 NGBC Drama slots of M.U.G.E.N
#61  February 13, 2006, 08:12:03 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
I bet you're all excited about it.
Probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened in your life.
LMAO 

Pitiful.

Sho?

Read below...

FUCK YOU GO TO SLEEP NIGGA

The most exciting thing that ever happened in my life was the time I went on a rollercoaster at Six Flags and got my picture taken by a camera on one of the loops. My face was all crazy looking and some chick had a nipple slip in the seat behind me and my eyes were all like rolling back in my head almost like I was trying to sneak a peek through the transparent plastic skull plate I got after an injury in WWII. That was also the first time I got an erection. Summer 2005 will live in my heart forever.

p.s. I don't sleep much on account of the plastic plate. I don't want people trying to watch my dreams and make movies out of them, because a good deal involve Adam Sandler as a lovable yet angry protagonist. I caught Hollywood in my house about ten years ago with a tape recorder, taping me as I slept. Hollywood is sneaky like a ninja.
#62  February 13, 2006, 08:14:31 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Why did Aztec bring me into this when I've stayed out of this this whole time? I haven't said anything to DJ-Van. ???
#63  February 13, 2006, 08:15:37 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Maybe for the whole Gangsta thing at the random topic, or maybe because he is drunk, who knows.
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#64  February 13, 2006, 08:16:13 am
  • Solid V
    • www.mugen-infantry.net/
The ladder plus a bet I made with him :sugoi:

Mugen-Infantry - 133G10N
Re: Yeah, sneaky and hot.
#65  February 13, 2006, 08:18:37 am
  • Tends to lose track of things a lot. :/
    • www.mugenguild.com/~winane/
Still quite busy.

(Yes, I intend to deal with that stuff eventually, but kinda can't just yet, sorry. :/ )
Re: Yeah, sneaky and hot.
#66  February 13, 2006, 08:20:34 am
  • 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
你們為什麼要跟我做对?  是不是想找死啊?  好!  我会成全你們的!!
#67  February 13, 2006, 08:26:12 am
Exactly what I was thinking of.  :)

Hm, I wonder if that DJ-VAN fellow has considered responding to reply #50.  :thinking:
Still quite busy.

(Yes, I intend to deal with that stuff eventually, but kinda can't just yet, sorry. :/ )
#68  February 13, 2006, 08:30:38 am
  • Lost all his MUGEN stuff in hard disk crash. :(
  • CHIKARA TO EIKOU!!!
    • Philippines
    • Skype - o_hermanm
    • www.rotbrc.com
Yeah, he's got, what, 33 posts left.
Orochi Herman: MUGEN Creator, Producer Video Editor and Web Programmer

And possibly more other shady things lol

https://www.facebook.com/OrochiHerman/
#69  February 13, 2006, 08:50:47 am
  • Solid V
Well come to think of it the issue is that EVE Battle includes a copyrighted file (right?)- modified or not.  Because the in_mad.dll is free to use its included with winmugen.  But to include any other dll with a copyright would be illegal.  Whether the dll has the original name or not, has no bearing on the copyright itself- unless for some reason I get permission to host that dll.  So if I’m to be banned for this (copyright infringement) please make it clear that Mugen Guild does not tolerate the hosting of any copyrighted material- including music.

Mugen-Infantry - 133G10N
#70  February 13, 2006, 09:06:14 am
I wonder why DJ-VAN is avoiding my questions.  ???
Still quite busy.

#71  February 13, 2006, 09:22:35 am
I found it funny when I noticed DJ Van not only uploaded E.S. Posthumus' "Pompeii" and put it in a guild post, but it must be heavily modified of course-- he DID go through the trouble of changing the artist tag to "DJ-VAN" and renaming the file "DJ Van - Pompeii.mp3".

Uploading something != Creating something.
#72  February 13, 2006, 09:27:16 am
  • Lost all his MUGEN stuff in hard disk crash. :(
  • CHIKARA TO EIKOU!!!
    • Philippines
    • Skype - o_hermanm
    • www.rotbrc.com
Well come to think of it the issue is that EVE Battle includes a copyrighted file (right?)- modified or not.  Because the in_mad.dll is free to use its included with winmugen.  But to include any other dll with a copyright would be illegal.  Whether the dll has the original name or not, has no bearing on the copyright itself- unless for some reason I get permission to host that dll.  So if I’m to be banned for this (copyright infringement) please make it clear that Mugen Guild does not tolerate the hosting of any copyrighted material- including music.

-_-

The issue here: YOU RENAMED A DLL AND CLAIMED IT AS YOUR OWN. PLAGIARISM.
NOT
COPYRIGHTS.

Please stop swaying the topic. I can see through your dodging, and they're not the smartest maneuvers in the world.
Orochi Herman: MUGEN Creator, Producer Video Editor and Web Programmer

And possibly more other shady things lol

https://www.facebook.com/OrochiHerman/
#73  February 13, 2006, 09:32:23 am
  • Solid V
Well to answer it. Yes prior to the time you posted that. And after doing some research you are right, there is no actual configuration data stored in the dll itself, but rather the ini file like you said. Though that doesn’t change the whole copyright issue for the in_mp3.dll.  No one is authorized to host it unless specified by the author. I got the idea after receiving an im from some random person from the guild about a sound issue- that they claimed they fixed by configuring the dll. I was skeptical because the file size and modification date of the dll didn’t change after doing what he said. So I renamed the dll and just released it like that- thinking nothing of it.  Though even if that person (won’t name names) wouldn’t have sent me that im- I would have included that version of the in_mp3.dll and it would have violated the copyright set by Nullsoft anyway.  

Edit:

Well I take full responsibility for my actions.  I just looked up my archived trillian logs and found where this whole thing came about:

So just to recap:

I thought I modified it, I didn’t. I did say that the dll was in fact the in_mp3 dll way before this whole thing started in the best mp3 plugin topic. I did say it was slightly modified in the read me. If I was trying to steal it I would have said: check out this awesome dll I made- not I modified the dll please verify that songs don’t skip when using it or post if you have a better dll. My whole intention was to include the best mp3 plugin with the release of EVE Battle.  I changed the name because I thought what I did was modifying it despite how skeptical I was of shinra’s claim.  I also didn’t want to overwrite the original.  And in closing who the fuck cares???  You really think I give a shit about what the name of the mp3 plugin is/ was if my name was already in the screenpack itself? It was something I just did on the fly that day I was talking to shinra, because I couldn’t think of another name.  Not because I need something else with my name on it. Though I do like to name the mp3 tracks I use starting with DJ-VAN. Why not start a topic about that? 

This whole thing about prove yourself or we'll ban you is bullshit.  Its not the fucking end of the world if I'm banned from this place for some stupid shit like this.  That would mean what? That I won't be able to post here anymore?  I probably won't post here regardless after all this shit.  Like I've said this place has become a replacement for Mugen Dev- the main reason I post here is only because of the following its gained from being here the longest since the days of Nunor. I owe Nunor since he always was trying to provide the best possible environment for people new to mugen.  But like I’ve said already you’ve changed all that. Because of that you feel that you can set the rules for the community and stupid shit like this happens.

Mugen-Infantry - 133G10N

ironmugen

#74  February 13, 2006, 11:56:10 am
I don't want to sound bad... But I think GohanSSM2 is back...
#75  February 13, 2006, 12:20:40 pm
Yo, gangsta... It's the fact that anything you post is a giant ad for whatever you do.
You can't change the fact that you claimed as yours something that wasn't. You just recognized that you indeed made a mistake and though you had actually changed it, while the only difference was that you gave your name to the plugin. How do you think we'll take something like that ?

That in itself could be understandable. what's not is your general attitude.
Several times you posted some videos, suposedly to show some... combos or whatever, and everytime it turned out to be just a promotion of your screenpack or current stage. And don't you dare deny that.

Success breeds hatred ? My ass. You don't know what success is. Do we hate NeoGouki/JJWE ? Have you seen anyone here who hates Warusaki3 ? You don't have any success. Failure breeds hatred, success doesn't. And yes, that can be a problem to have a whole community bash one single person.
But that's your own fault, and you can't expect to reject it on everybody else and get out of it. Just face your mistakes.

You just try to act like a martyr, when you don't have any reason to do so. What have you achieved apart from acting like a total tool ?
You're only trying to grab as much attention as you can, then when random guys tell to your face that you actually suck, you act like "this place is shit and isn't worthy of me". That's the attitude of a loser, in case you haven't noticed.

The situation wouldn't be half as bad if you weren't acting like you shit gold. You're the only responsible for this situation, and you don't have any right to complain. The time you took to actually admit you could have possibly made a mistake is enough to make us want to kick you out.
Nobody would have gotten that angry at you if you at least knew the meaning of the word "humility". Everybody here make mistakes and everybody understand that this could have been one.
Except right now, nobody can actually be sure if we can trust you when you say it was a honest mistake. Whether it really was or not isn't even the question anymore. Maybe it was, maybe you're just trying to lie your way out.

But nobody cares anymore because we're fed up with all you did up to now. You're the only responsible and if you could at least show that you know shame, it would be much easier for us to accept it. Have you ever apologized for any mistake of yours ? I'm not sure.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

B²92

#76  February 13, 2006, 12:34:15 pm
Guild has become less nice to us, it must be a MDev conspiracy !

Already reached reply #76.
Come on guys, we're going to validate the thread.

Do geriatrics count as women?

Depends of the amount of ketchup found there.
#77  February 13, 2006, 01:19:21 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
posting while half asleep see you in three hours peeps

p.s. love sho

#78  February 13, 2006, 02:40:11 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#79  February 13, 2006, 03:05:27 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, Byakko has pretty much said everything.

Wouldn't have been a great deal to just admit immediately you made a mistake, and to just remove the DLL file. But no, you had to act like a martyr. You're responsible for this hatred against you.
I do like your stages. I do like your screenpacks... but I just don't like your behavior on this whole topic and stuff.

Bye.

MachinaWeapon

#80  February 13, 2006, 03:11:01 pm
So, uh, have you guys heard about the possible AIDS cure?