YesNoOk

Post your picture thread (Read 1240005 times)

Started by Gaptooth INC., April 02, 2006, 11:06:12 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Post your picture thread
#261  April 25, 2006, 12:53:04 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#262  April 25, 2006, 02:45:44 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
yo...i am drunk...and i am gona say...yo Brandon Marquis Markail Green...i look a lil bit like you...is that a good thing...

It depends, do you want to make money doing absolutely nothing? if so, then we can swap sometimes. ;D ;)
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#263  April 25, 2006, 03:06:02 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#264  April 25, 2006, 11:29:51 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
Religion?

No, I'm not a religion to my knowledge. It'd be neat though. The pages of whatever book would spread my wisdom would decree that everyone would have to be nekkid. All the time. Except the ugly.

So it'd be like the antithesis of Catholicism with the added bonus of nobody getting outraged or upset about the priests having sex with choir boys, which would probably be another mandatory part of your religion.
#265  April 25, 2006, 11:33:47 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
drunkness and boredom got me looking at this topic

ps I'm drunk in that pic too
#266  April 25, 2006, 06:49:19 pm
  • E-eto... Ara gami wa?
    • ngmc.retrogames.com
#267  April 25, 2006, 07:10:25 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
You could change yourself in such a way that it is required to be hot to belong to you... else eternal damnation or whatever you decide to choose. 8)

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#268  April 25, 2006, 08:11:24 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:44:52 pm by Byakko
#269  April 25, 2006, 08:37:44 pm
    • France
This morning
This - afternoon.
I cut that down once every 2 years...
Instead of cutting your hair, you should have added a scar to make a cross, and look like Kenshin. :-X [/jk]
I see you're as lazy as me when it comes to go to the hair-cutter. :P

And since I don't have any individual photo (and don't feel like opening paint nor photoshop to keep only my face, here you go.  (I'm the guy with the red shirt).
#270  April 25, 2006, 08:51:10 pm
  • 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
Cybaster, you are asian?  You grew-up in France, but your parents migrated there from your home country.  (Something like that?)
你們為什麼要跟我做对?  是不是想找死啊?  好!  我会成全你們的!!
#271  April 25, 2006, 09:13:08 pm
    • France
My father is French (he comes from Marseille). My mother comes from the Philippines.
I was born in Singapour, and I came in France at the age of 6 months old. :)
#272  April 25, 2006, 09:59:37 pm
here you go.  (I'm the guy with the red shirt).
Uh, why on earth was your budy on the left of the pic carrying a stud o_O (or "carrying a VLC", as a friend of mine says ^_^)
[size=3pt]BTW, on my pics I'm always on the same side because I'm left-handed and was holding the camera from the side :P[/size]
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 10:04:54 pm by Byakko

ironmugen

#273  April 25, 2006, 10:05:58 pm
Byakko, you are way better with cut hair.

With that scar you remind me of Yamcha...... lolo
#274  April 25, 2006, 10:09:59 pm
    • France
Uh, why on earth was your budy on the left of the pic carrying a stud o_O (or "carrying a VLC", as a friend of mine says ^_^)
Lol for the VLC.

Well, we were eating crepes (is it the good word in english ?) at my flat, and this guy went out with one of the girls to go get cards to play. And when they came back, they said : "Hey!! look what we've found in the street for you !!" o_O So now I have this silly "VLC" in my room. --;
#275  April 25, 2006, 10:26:54 pm
And when they came back, they said : "Hey!! look what we've found in the street for you !!"
O____O
@Iron : I look badass when my hair are long - and tidy (weren't this morning), but I look cool with short hair, indeed.

ironmugen

#276  April 25, 2006, 10:31:45 pm
You look handsome  :heart:
#277  April 27, 2006, 10:12:51 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Lol for the VLC.

Well, we were eating crepes (is it the good word in english ?) at my flat, and this guy went out with one of the girls to go get cards to play. And when they came back, they said : "Hey!! look what we've found in the street for you !!" o_O So now I have this silly "VLC" in my room. --;

I swear, if i didn't know better, you was talking about my favorite media player...

You look handsome  :heart:

:2thumbsup: That was cute. lol.
DYNOMITE
#278  April 27, 2006, 10:18:49 pm
I swear, if i didn't know better, you was talking about my favorite media player...
Well that's exactly it, a guy at my school calls those "VLC" precisely because it's its logo.
#279  April 27, 2006, 10:23:48 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Well that's exactly it, a guy at my school calls those "VLC" precisely because it's its logo.

Sweetness, shaza.
DYNOMITE
#280  April 28, 2006, 02:28:51 am
  • E-eto... Ara gami wa?
    • ngmc.retrogames.com
You could change yourself in such a way that it is required to be hot to belong to you... else eternal damnation or whatever you decide to choose. 8)

Eternal damnation, aka. heterosexuality.