YesNoOk

WHY were the changes implemented? (Read 4012 times)

Started by Neutronbomb, August 28, 2007, 10:34:46 pm
Share this topic:
WHY were the changes implemented?
#1  August 28, 2007, 10:34:46 pm
  • Zodiaccaidoz
I am curious about this. I don't know if it has been asked yet. Why now? Was there any particular catalyst?

It seems to me that you've created some ripples in the pond, and other places have been forced to adapt to  what your courage has brought forth. These adaptations are pale imitations, of course, and while I am enjoying watching them scurry around, I still must ask. Why?
Re: WHY were the changes implemented?
#2  August 28, 2007, 10:39:25 pm
Couldn't you have posted your piece of shit rant in the other threads relating to this fucking matter?
#3  August 28, 2007, 10:40:28 pm
    • Germany
rant? how is this a rant? geez, calm down man.

because we can :pwingmugoi:

seriously though, there was no particular event that triggered this. the idea has been around for a very long time, it just took some time until we came around to implementing it. :)
#4  August 28, 2007, 10:42:09 pm
Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:44:19 pm by codenut
#5  August 28, 2007, 10:47:18 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
in my case there were 3 particular events that got me into this mindset. one was the guessed feelings of a retired creator over a ridiculous request, the other was a request for no pictures to be taken of the character, and the third one was a mob attack ona ew guy because god-forbid, he used 4 static sprites for his signature and he might have not ripped those himself.
#6  August 28, 2007, 10:55:53 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
seriously though, there was no particular event that triggered this. the idea has been around for a very long time, it just took some time until we came around to implementing it. :)
If you were going to plunderownage at least you could've waited until some moar Big Bang Beat characters were made. --;
#7  August 28, 2007, 11:17:35 pm
  • Zodiaccaidoz
You mean, working out the actual details and limitations? Considering this has shaken up things a bit, you can understand the curious to want more info to devour. Thank you for the prompt reply.

in my case there were 3 particular events that got me into this mindset. one was the guessed feelings of a retired creator over a ridiculous request, the other was a request for no pictures to be taken of the character, and the third one was a mob attack ona ew guy because god-forbid, he used 4 static sprites for his signature and he might have not ripped those himself.
There are times when I find my criticism of the 'rules' to be harsh. Then I hear of examples like that and can't help but go  :o