YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2530104 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#81  August 30, 2007, 10:30:33 am
  • Zodiaccaidoz
#82  August 30, 2007, 10:40:25 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
Okay It's my turn. My name is Marissa. I was actually a lurker here for a good 3 years and I finally decided to make an account. I'm 15... going 16 next January... Well everything else about me you can find here http://profiles.friendster.com/churvachenes Luv ya guys! Your like big brothers and sisters to me.  ;)
#83  August 30, 2007, 11:10:31 am
  • I made it up for a videogame.
Hi. My name is jeabus. Well, it's not my REAL name, but go with me. I'm also known as Mista_Jeab, jeabus_mahogany, or jeabus_the_2nd. Yeah, you can tell it's me from the jeab. DON'T SCREW WITH THE JEAB. "Jeab" is actually an anagram of my initials.

I like video games, reading, and bouncin' about to action scenes goin' on in mah head. Sometimes accompanied by music. I also think of games I could one day produce. I love crossovers. Which is why I love MUGEN.

I also have a story idea goin' on in my head, about a group called The JUG, where JUG stands for Justice Uber Group. Currently, it's funny, with lots of twists and turns, but only on a large scale. Smaller details I haven't figured out.

And you know what? I'm just 14 years old.

Shit. Did I write all that?
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?
#84  August 30, 2007, 11:15:45 am
    • Germany
#85  August 30, 2007, 01:49:17 pm
#86  August 30, 2007, 02:49:04 pm
That page sucks. You need some 3 six mafia, Young Jeezy, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ludacris, TI, Young Buck, The Game, Eminem, Yo gotti, Slip knot, Bone thugs, Bun B, Scarface, Dem franchize boys, Juelz Santana.
Well I guess you can call me agentpussy I mean I'm getting more pussy than you ever will. Its nice that you can only get what you pay for.

If you like tall then you gonna like me.
#87  August 30, 2007, 02:51:30 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Don't forget System of a down.
#88  August 30, 2007, 02:55:15 pm
  • Passing Through
Needs Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Dream Theater, JAM Project, UVERworld, etc. etc.
#89  August 30, 2007, 05:29:19 pm
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
Agentpussy never got back to me  :(

I'm a pussy and yet you talk shit.

That page sucks. You need some 3 six mafia, Young Jeezy, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ludacris, TI, Young Buck, The Game, Eminem, Yo gotti, Slip knot, Bone thugs, Bun B, Scarface, Dem franchize boys, Juelz Santana.

lol You got a small list of what I like. Fuck yo gotti.

You sound like a leecher. Welcome to the guild leech.
You sound like a presumptuous fuckwit. But I'll humor you; I'm as much a creator as Agentpussy is.

Be seeing you.

Well I guess you can call me agentpussy I mean I'm getting more pussy than you ever will. Its nice that you can only get what you pay for.
#90  August 30, 2007, 05:43:08 pm

#91  August 30, 2007, 06:25:38 pm
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped

Good thing "you" Know everything about me.
#92  August 30, 2007, 06:42:00 pm
LOL QUE
IS DAT A TALL BLACK MAN?

#93  August 31, 2007, 03:53:32 am
  • SNK is life
My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck  :disguise:
#94  August 31, 2007, 04:01:11 am
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#95  August 31, 2007, 01:03:47 pm
#96  August 31, 2007, 01:12:52 pm
    • Germany
haha, right

DTK

#97  August 31, 2007, 08:49:50 pm
Hello.  :)
#98  August 31, 2007, 09:17:48 pm
  • Conic Team nod your head
    • www.freewebs.com/conicteam/
Hello! I'm Connor (aka Conic).
I'm 10
I like The Beatles(favorite one Paul McCartney ake "the Cute Beatle"), Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, Super Mario, The Who (and some other british rock bands), Pokemon, Dragonball, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
I have AssBurgers
Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:25:02 pm by conicteam
#99  August 31, 2007, 11:43:41 pm
  • Mugen-Wiki Founder
    • pkeffect.com/
Umm "mooooo"? and stuff....

I am relatively new to M.U.G.E.N. per say.

Don't know what else much to say.

I'm a Linux system administrator and run a web hosting business.

M.U.G.E.N. has occupied most of my time aside from working the last 3 weeks. What's odd is I might spend 5 - 10 min total a day actually playing as more time is spent customizing/tweaking, scanning the web and every other thing possible rather than testing characters.

On another note I am surprised by the lack of "wikis" in the M.U.G.E.N. communities.

My coding skills blow (minus the normal web stuff ;)...I may be able to pump out an original stage every now and then but characters created by me are a way off.

So 'hi' and things...

Your one stop M.U.G.E.N. spot.
#100  September 01, 2007, 12:44:51 am
Hello, my name is OmegaXMK2, though you can all refer to me as Omega, I'm new here (sort of.) and I've been into Mugen for about a year. I'm 18 years old. I'm a hardcore gamer and I also look forward to creating my own games in the future (as a secondary job.) I'm already beginning to learn about code (been reading some books on C+.) & I hope to make some characters of my own someday. (been thinking about making a Solid Snake.)

& that's all.