YesNoOk

Last movie you watched + 2 lines review. (Read 1011041 times)

Started by walt, August 28, 2007, 04:18:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Last movie you watched + 2 lines review.
#21  August 31, 2007, 09:02:01 pm
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
...you'll either be pulling a MST3K...

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was the best show that made fun of movies.

Movie: Serenity.

The show Firefly was canceled after only one season, but the DVD sales and strong fanbase allowed creator/writer/director Joss Wheden (Who also created Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel) to make a movie that wrapped up events in the story. The movie ties the loose ends, and gives you a good deal of entertainment.

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#22  August 31, 2007, 09:28:39 pm
  • SNK is life
#23  August 31, 2007, 09:34:43 pm
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
One of my favorite movies... Scorched!

Review:  The construction of different stories for each of the different characters robbing the same bank was awesome.  The way their stories were separate, they all intertwined in some way, and never knew the other person was robbing the bank.  A vengeant natureman vs corrupted rich bastard, dumped girlfriend vs idiotic bank manager, genious and manipulative friend vs odds, and a sidestory of adversity of a seemingly useless unhireable man vs fate, and his friend vs the same corrupted bastard played by John Cleese.  It's hard to explain in words to describe and review this movie but it's one of my favorites.  

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#24  August 31, 2007, 11:04:07 pm
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#25  August 31, 2007, 11:54:10 pm
    • themebi.deviantart.com

Hell yeah it was! Man, I miss that show... Speaking of which-

Movie: Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Movie!

Review: I forget the title to the "movie" they watch, but who cares, you're really in it to see Mike, Crow, and Tom Servo bash the living hell out of a it! This movie takes every bit of the humor from the show and does it in style. If you're a fan of the show, you definitely MUST see this movie, you won't be disappointed!

No hot Asian females  :'( = -10,  "Government Eggo Project" = +10, A movie essentially about sarcasm at it's finest = +100.
#26  September 03, 2007, 02:51:40 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
G.I. Jane
Tight and slightly muscular body formed by extensive training in the Navy. On a female. Who gets beaten up. FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#27  September 03, 2007, 02:56:01 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
G.I. Jane
Tight and slightly muscular body formed by extensive training in the Navy. On a female. Who gets beaten up. FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
When reading you review, and looking at the title, I first thought it was a p0rn movie. ;P :-X

Title : Twelve Monkeys

Review : Bruce Willis + Brad Pitt = good movie. Very good scenario, with some brilliant ideas, actors play very well, and the images are very good too. One of my favorite movies. Only the music could have been a bit more developed IMO.
#28  September 03, 2007, 03:21:05 pm
  • The Unknown and Rarely Posting Global Mod
Thank You for Smoking: A brilliant satyr of both the modern tobacco and modern political fields. Aaron Eckhart does a wonderful job as the smooth-talking, fast-acting Nick Naylor, and his support cast all fill their roles beautifully. A definite must see for anyone who enjoys satyr at it's finest.

Hell yeah it was! Man, I miss that show... Speaking of which-

Movie: Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Movie!

Review: I forget the title to the "movie" they watch, but who cares, you're really in it to see Mike, Crow, and Tom Servo bash the living hell out of a it! This movie takes every bit of the humor from the show and does it in style. If you're a fan of the show, you definitely MUST see this movie, you won't be disappointed!

No hot Asian females  :'( = -10,  "Government Eggo Project" = +10, A movie essentially about sarcasm at it's finest = +100.

Meh, I still think it'd be hard for them to beat their review of "Manos, the Hands of Fate." That movie had so much wrong with it, it got to the point where it looked like they made it FOR MST3K.
#29  September 04, 2007, 11:32:52 pm
  • Never give up
Movie: "300"

Review: This is MADNESS!!

I thought it was a good movie. The scenes where Leonidas was moving in slow motion and destroying every enemy that walked up to him was pretty amazing. I kinda hated the fact that he
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
at the end though.  :-\

Still, it's a must see movie. I had to re-play God of War 2 after watching this. Kratos does kinda act like Leonidas.
Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:03:34 am by anthonygamer
#30  September 06, 2007, 07:30:40 pm
Shaun of the Dead:
English remake of 'Dawn of the Dead'. Great comedy which reacts every good scene of the modern zombie movies. And the ending is happy and a shows that the solution doesn't have to be anihilation.
#31  September 06, 2007, 09:32:29 pm
Movie: Matrix Reloaded.

Review: Great, I like the Scene where Neo fights clones of smiths, and of course the music of the Matrix was awesome. The thing I like seeing is Neo doing the Superman thing.
#32  September 06, 2007, 09:59:45 pm
Thank You for Smoking: A brilliant satyr of both the modern tobacco and modern political fields. Aaron Eckhart does a wonderful job as the smooth-talking, fast-acting Nick Naylor, and his support cast all fill their roles beautifully. A definite must see for anyone who enjoys satyr at it's finest.

i must agree wholeheartedly. as for me:

Sicko.
This was my very first Moore film. Now, i myself am canadian, so was shocked to see the states of the health care systems in other countries(mainly the states). a well done look at the system, at least in my eyes. 60 thousand dollars for a middle finger?! (forgive me if i'm wrong about the exact numbers)
Maybe cause I love Queen?
#33  September 07, 2007, 02:41:51 am
  • SNK is life
Shaun of the Dead:
English remake of 'Dawn of the Dead'. Great comedy which reacts every good scene of the modern zombie movies. And the ending is happy and a shows that the solution doesn't have to be anihilation.
The "Don't stop me now" musical bit was motherfucking hilarious.
#34  September 12, 2007, 06:36:08 pm
  • SNK is life
Stardust

One can start to notice Michelle Pfiffer's sage on her face, DeNiro is hilarious. The movie's fantasy setting is good, not too pretentious, kinda funny. Sienna Miller's hot. I liked it.
#35  September 12, 2007, 07:11:11 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Shoot 'Em Up

Didn't hate it.
Carrots as deadly weapons?
#36  September 24, 2007, 09:55:18 pm
  • SNK is life
Resident Evil Apocalypse.

Full of cliches, yet ... Milla Jovovich is teh ultimate buttrox, kicks ass. + Her small boobies are cute.
I wanna see Extiction already!
#37  September 24, 2007, 10:12:16 pm
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
Fifth element

Milla Jovovich's tits exposed, albiet shortly. but still...she got some nice nip...

...oh, the movie is cool, too: sci-fi, end-of-the-world-at-hands-of-giant-speaking-sun-fireball-with-gay-Chris-Tucker type...Bad-ass fight scenes

"Am i Green? Super-Green!"

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#38  September 25, 2007, 03:00:23 pm
  • Passing Through
Rogue Assassin

Action is quite decent.
I've seen better Jet Li movies tho'.
#39  September 30, 2007, 04:34:06 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Cidade de Deus

A slum in/near Rio de Janeiro gets torn between two rivaling drug dealers.
Everyone gets shot.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#40  October 06, 2007, 04:10:05 am
  • SNK is life
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SANTTU! I WAS PLANNING TO WATCH THAT MOVIE  >:(
No spoiling the movies in this thread, period.

Last movie - Goal

Kuno Becker's english is not bad, the story is somewhat good. David Beckham makes a small cameo there with his choked-whistle voice lol. I liked it, gonna watch the sequel this weekend.