YesNoOk

The Real Mb-02 (Read 6567 times)

Started by AiRiC, November 07, 2007, 08:28:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Real Mb-02
#21  November 08, 2007, 09:07:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Mb 00 was a spiral edit. looked pretty good as far as edits go.
#22  November 08, 2007, 09:42:32 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
I am thinking that they were made in an order then. If it is a story, then it could be like Psycho Weapon was made first, then MB-01 was made (some SF charlie edit, unreleased and no one has it, I think), then MB-02 Cyber Sagat.

Yeah, IIRC the plot that O Ilu made, "MB" does indeed stand for "M. Bison," as MB-02 is supposed to be second in command to M. Bison.
Then why is there MB-01 and MB-00 then?

since i'm the guy who helped Ilu with A LOT of the Spec ops Storyline, i can answer some of this questions:

1) "MB" does Stand of M. Bison. MB-02 was suposed to be the last and ultimate outcome of the "MB" project.

2) MB-01 and MB-02 are both prototypes that dates from the SFA3 times. both were abandoned due malfunction and what not
MB-00 actualy is cammy, she is named like that in the game because her programming apparentely started to act again. since MB-01 was not released, i will not reveal his storyline, but he also has roots on the SFA series.

Mb 00 was a spiral edit. looked pretty good as far as edits go.

that is actually MB-03, and she is another failed experiment.
Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 09:49:49 pm by Tony 3rd
#23  November 08, 2007, 09:43:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Wait. what weapon was the one sprited with base on spiral and removing the extra arms then?
#24  November 08, 2007, 09:45:06 pm
    • Brazil
#25  November 08, 2007, 09:49:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I prefer the reply one, then it looks like there is a huge argument going on and everyone is getting really tense and involved.
#26  November 08, 2007, 10:49:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

YOUR FIGHT IS POINTLESS !
LISTEN TO MY SONG !

Kotoba dake ja todokanai
Kieteku azui omoi uta ni nose
Mitsume atte tsutae you
Atatakana Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul

Donna toki demo
Tsuyoku daki aeba
Soba ni inakutemo
Kimi no koe ga suru

Hoshi kara hoshi tabishite
Soshite mitsuketa mono

Ai no chikara shinjitai
Afureru tsuyoi Beat uta ni kome
Kizutsuke au kono sekai
Fuki tobasu Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul

Taiyou ni mukatte
Kokoro hiraitara
Hana ya kusa todatte
Katari aeru hazu

Haruka toki wo megutte
Soshite wakatta koto

Kotoba dake ja todokanai
Mitsume atte tsutae you
Atatakana Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul

Ai no chikara shinjitai
Afureru tsuyoi Beat uta ni kome
Kizutsuke au kono sekai
Fuki tobasu Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul

Kotoba dake ja todokanai
Mitsume atte tsutae you
Atatakana Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul (Utaitai)
Heart And Soul
Heart And Soul (Eien no)
Heart And Soul
#27  November 09, 2007, 01:04:09 am
since MB-01 was not released, i will not reveal his storyline, but he also has roots on the SFA series.
Wasn't he a Nash experiment that ran away and MB-02 was (amongst other stuff) supposed to retrieve him but shit happens ? Or something... I think Ilu mentionned something about him.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#28  November 09, 2007, 01:30:17 am
    • Brazil
since MB-01 was not released, i will not reveal his storyline, but he also has roots on the SFA series.
Wasn't he a Nash experiment that ran away and MB-02 was (amongst other stuff) supposed to retrieve him but shit happens ? Or something... I think Ilu mentionned something about him.

something on those lines, but way more stuff happened.

let me just say that, altough he looks like Nash, he is not Nash.
another way to describe him is that, He is Nash at the same time he is not Nash.

I simply don't know if i can reveal his actual storyline... let me see on MGBR if Ilu said something about it.

Edit: ok... i found a post where Ilu does say the entire storyline for MB-01, so here it goes:

MB-01 was charlie. he did not died on SFA3, but captured by Shadaloo, who did some experiments on him. (of course, everyone else, including guile, tought he was dead). He was called "prototype weapon" and was supposed to be the prototype for MB-02, which awas cosidered the "perfect weapon".

the deal is, Dr. Dadley escaped from Shadaloo, and Took MB-01 with him. so Shadaloo had to use another tecnology to make MB-02 (MB-01 used Nanotecnology to produce a kind of liquid metal. thik of TX-100 from terminator.).

MB-02 had 2 goals: to protect Bison and recover MB-01. after a long time, he finally finds MB-01, which was pretty much Charlie with cyber-arms. both of them fight, and this fight ends with the death of MB-01, and leaves MB-02 in a really bad shape, but with enough power to return to shadaloo and get some repairs.

The big deal happens now: the nanobots on Charlie's body had the directive to protect their host at any costs. since the original body is dead, the nanobots create a new body, entirely made of nonobots. (its unclear if charlie's mind is still inside the new body or not).

but the impact of the death creates a bug on the original nanobot program. this bug make MB-01 becomes  really aggressive and vengeful, to the point of peforming bizarre mutations and killing innocents, something like a second personality...

Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:15:21 am by Tony 3rd
#29  November 10, 2007, 06:17:17 pm

is this suppose to be the cyborg in the videos? is it a sprite edit or capcom's original work?
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#30  November 10, 2007, 09:56:57 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Capcom's original work, as is the stage from that shot.
#31  November 10, 2007, 10:38:56 pm
  • Coming Soon?
they weren't kidding about it being exactly like ken look at the stance...accurate conversion of the char = what's the point in my mind.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#32  November 10, 2007, 11:26:50 pm
What was the point of having Ryu and Ken in SF1 and 2 ?
Looks.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#33  November 11, 2007, 12:03:26 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#34  November 11, 2007, 12:05:10 am
    • Brazil
#35  November 11, 2007, 12:41:29 am
its obvious why the cyborg was made.... sales.... on the cover of the game theres some test written in japanese with a pic of borg next to it (most likely translate to exclusive character only for this game)..... lol and then you buy it pop it into your psx and its just ken and ryu.....
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#36  November 11, 2007, 08:57:56 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#37  November 12, 2007, 05:36:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ken was is sf1 so it could be a 2 player game.
#38  November 12, 2007, 08:36:02 pm
Good. Now, explain SF2.
#39  November 12, 2007, 08:40:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yah, they should have head swaps named blanken, chunken, guiken, honken, dhalken and zanken. it was kinda unfair only the shotofans would get a mirror match.
#40  November 12, 2007, 09:19:49 pm
Try making sense.