Re: Message 4 the staff
#41  February 16, 2008, 04:38:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yes he can, he actually did.
#42  February 16, 2008, 04:39:46 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...Okay, you cant say and have it be something true without ignoring all the facts presented to you.
#43  February 16, 2008, 05:00:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
indeed
#44  February 16, 2008, 05:02:05 pm
  • LMAO!
It is impossible for me to tell if this a serious dialogue or not.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]

YeaImhere2

#45  February 16, 2008, 05:39:38 pm
You cant say that someone is understanding at the same time he is throwing insults and threats.

I had to come back because Im tired of you lying on me.If you gonna post my so called threats and insults then please post yours too.

Hi. you (hotreezy) are about to be banned for a few days, your obsession with dicks is growing each day and I think you should really seek therapy about it, anyone that resorts so much to dick sucking as an insult can only do so due to having homosexual tendencies that he himself hates and thus tries to vilanize.
Have a good day.

Which part of the rudeness alert on rules goes over your head is beyond me.

Feel free to reply before I do it anyway.

This is the reason why I said what I said.I dont know how many times I have to repeat this to you.it seems like you dont understand at all.Why are you not comprehending?Its like you feel you can say anything to anybody without them retaliating.After you said all that with those corny jokes and outrageous insults,you expect me not to say nothing.You gotta be fucking joking.Its gettin sad how you keep making me seem like Im the bad guy when really all I did was retaliate to your insults with some insults of mine.I really dont understand you at all.

To The Great and Powerful Oz 

"That's like blaming Hitler's mother for the Holocaust."

That was a terrible example you used.it makes no sense at all to what I was referring too

Reezy said:
"If [E] hadn't posted, I wouldn't have been forced to explode and I wouldn't have overused the word dick, and I wouldn't have gotten banned."

I see a connection.

Where's the connection?Like I said you made a terrible example.Did Hitler's mother have any say on the holocaust?No I dont think so.2 totally different stories and subjects which means it was a terrible example.Even Shaun said it himself.The situation wouldnt had been as worsed if {E} never opened his big mouth and instigated it.

Now back to you Iced

You wanna know the real definition of "FULL ATTACK MODE".HERE IT IS RIGHT HERE:

okay.... that does it..... I know this is going to the bin, so I don't care.

look here you dick guzzling maggot, you and your cum drenched prick of a person you dared called a lady. I'm not stalking this girl. Whatever twisted thoughts she have in her mind is in fact, just in her head. The bitch doesn't know me.

You need some fucking help being pussy whipped by some bitch who thinks she's the king of the fucking world. I'm sick and fucking tired of you who only comes here to fucking say one bad word about me, then leave in the fucking shadows. If you believe my intentions are to purposely stalk this "woman" then fuck you.

and fuck her, too.

He said this to a female which is way worse than what I did and recieved no punishment.

Now lets get on Titlin who has multiple accounts on here.

I see why you ban people.You dont have a life.I found out your big secret about your multiple personalities and clone accounts.I already know that you also be under the Sepp account.You cant fool me.It was a thread about it on MI but the thread got deleted.Apparently you have so many enemies that a group of people was gonna raid this forum.No wonder why you get such a kick out of banning people.Its the only thing you good at lol
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=96846.0

NO job + no girlfriend + no school = NO LIFE

Iced and Titlin you 2 dudes have been officially OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edit:Now Titlin do the only thing that you can succeed in life in and Ban me.Thats the only success you will ever have,running a forum and banning people :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:
 :laugh:

#46  February 16, 2008, 05:42:19 pm
  • LMAO!
You've shown the "You don't have a life" card, from now on: botellita de jerez.

[/center]

YeaImhere2

#47  February 16, 2008, 05:43:27 pm
#48  February 16, 2008, 05:45:45 pm
  • LMAO!

[/center]
#49  February 16, 2008, 05:46:27 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Welcome back, Hotreezy!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

YeaImhere2

#50  February 16, 2008, 05:47:10 pm

YeaImhere2

#51  February 16, 2008, 05:47:45 pm
#52  February 16, 2008, 05:51:26 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
It's that boy, Reezy, a kid who's off-da-heezy...

And when he comes daown, the going gets what-eezy...
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#53  February 16, 2008, 06:30:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Darn, I should have gotten involved so I could have been described by him as well! darn lucky Iced and Titiln

Must think of insult...

um...

You smell hotreezy!

Now let me have it!
#54  February 16, 2008, 06:33:56 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Gohan is that you?
#55  February 16, 2008, 07:18:22 pm
    • Germany
duh, I completely missed the beginning of this. could someone sum it up to this point in three sentences? preferably one of the less retarded guys? :P
#56  February 16, 2008, 07:25:21 pm
  • corner push pusher
duh, I completely missed the beginning of this. could someone sum it up to this point in three sentences? preferably one of the less retarded guys? :P

If you're talking about the purpose of this thread
====================================
Me and hotreezy had got into it last week. He tried to defend his points of view but ended up looking more foolish. It spawned several threads created by him, filled with other members flamming and spamming the same way he did.

YeaImhere2

#57  February 16, 2008, 08:42:31 pm

Here's the REAL purpose of this thread:

Me and Shaun got into last week.Shaun was trying to prove me wrong but winded up failing in his attempt.After proving my point to him Reika came in cheerleading Shaun and made the situation much worse than it already was.Afterwards, other people(including Reika) came in the thread just spamming it just for the hell of it.

hjk

#58  February 16, 2008, 08:51:43 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan

Me and Shaun got into last week.Shaun was trying to prove me wrong but winded up failing in his attempt.After proving my point to him Reika came in cheerleading Shaun and made the situation much worse than it already was.Afterwards, other people(including Reika) came in the thread just spamming it just for the hell of it.
No.
I'm sorry, but really; I don't know what is going on anymore, but let's just end it with, you guys don't think in the same way and this conflict is unreasonably unresolvable.
Most people who have actually read that thread disagree with what you have just posted BTW. I don't mean to be rude, but that is a fact.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#59  February 16, 2008, 09:44:51 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

If you mean the whole "Mario Bros." thing, you were actually wrong there.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#60  February 16, 2008, 10:00:43 pm
  • corner push pusher

:omg:....my god, you would think after being banned like two or three times you would understand your faults, as well as your previous rants prior to the Best Mario Bros. thread.

And you say you aren't trying to gain anyone's respect......bullshit. Then why keep coming back trying to prove your points of view? You've certainly committed the greatest epic fail in the guild's history by making yet another MFG account to once again back up your excuses that no one agrees with. Or cares about.