• http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
Marioand234.  Oohwap.  Hotreezy.
Re: Message 4 the staff
#62  February 16, 2008, 11:38:23 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Gods you're boring. Take a hint would you.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#63  February 16, 2008, 11:58:22 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
LOOK CYNAIDE!! I'M RLY SICK OF UR CRAP K?! IF U WANA FITE ME DEN LETS FITE!! I WIL KIK UR ASS BRO!! 4 REELZ!!
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#64  February 17, 2008, 12:32:26 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
[Speed is shopaised.]

Wow...

Um...why is this thread rabout to returnify to square one, eh?

I thought the problem had already been solvericated with banment...
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:38:49 am by Aishīrudo Nijūichi (Eyeshield 21)
#65  February 17, 2008, 12:46:45 am
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
Does it look that way?
#66  February 17, 2008, 12:48:30 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
I guess not. 8)

#67  February 17, 2008, 01:01:20 am
  • Never give up
#68  February 17, 2008, 03:11:34 am

DMK

#69  February 17, 2008, 03:20:01 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I really wish he'd use spaces between his periods.
#70  February 17, 2008, 03:46:48 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Well normally the space between periods is about a month, he seems to have one every 5 days. So yes, space would be good.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

OZ

#71  February 17, 2008, 10:42:11 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
To The Great and Powerful Oz 

"That's like blaming Hitler's mother for the Holocaust."

That was a terrible example you used.it makes no sense at all to what I was referring too

Reezy said:
"If [E] hadn't posted, I wouldn't have been forced to explode and I wouldn't have overused the word dick, and I wouldn't have gotten banned."

I see a connection.

Where's the connection?Like I said you made a terrible example.Did Hitler's mother have any say on the holocaust?No I dont think so.2 totally different stories and subjects which means it was a terrible example.

Ok.
Because you clearly cannot wrap your mind around a fairly simple metaphor, I'm going to have to spell it out for you.

Let's say that Hitler caused the Holocaust.
Had Hitler's mother never given birth to Hitler, hypotheticaly, the Holocaust would have never happened.
You can therefore blame Hitler's mother for the Holocaust.

Now let's find the connection.

[E] calls you a loser.
This makes you angry (I'm still unsure why.)
And because you are now angry, you decide to use the word dick obsessively and act like an asshole. When people step in, you attack them and incite a war of 'justice'.
Had [E] never called you a loser (heaven forbid), hypotheticaly, you would have never gone on your little rampage and gotten yourself banned.
So the whole thing is [E]'s fault.

If you don't get it now, complain about it elsewhere.

Oh, and congratulations for taking so much time to make this whole situation personal.

ಠ_ಠ
#72  February 17, 2008, 11:50:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Well Im not normally one to do this.
But here it goes.

Why you keep returning and doing shitty stuff like this is beyond me, you keep trying to defend yourself against the EVIL MODS you need to OWN! Tells a lot about you, really.
The fact that I wasnt here doesnt prevent that things shall be dealt, but you just had to come fast and go like "HEY GUYS LOOK SOMEONE DID THE SAME I DO IN MOST OF MY POSTS ON ONE!SHOWS RACISM AGAINST ME!!!!"

You dont understand me? Simple, you were gonna get banned for a day or two as a slap to the wrist, you went into a "MODS USELESS BLAHHHH I PWN EVERYONE" instead of admitting you were being rude. Then you went with more and more shit, you could have gotten banned for a week or something after your corny attacks, but then you had the nerve of go around the ban to show off "YOU CANT BAN ME ONLY I CAN BAN MYSELF".
We do not need users like you. You add nothing but rudeness to a pool of already impressionable persons, and I will have no one acting that way to others around here if its in my power to avoid it.

Also, speed, stop replying everywhere without saying a thing, we talked about this before and you know better than to do that.
#73  February 18, 2008, 02:36:50 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Ok then...

Seriously, shipmates, you're wasting your toime in this thread.

Why do you guys keep replying to Hotreezy?

He won't stop until he proves his point. It's almost loike you chaps want him to continue this pointless argument.

If you've already banned him, just ignore him. The moar you chaps reply, the moar he'll try to prove his point.

#74  February 18, 2008, 04:37:41 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
True. But we're also getting a decent listing of proxy hosts out of this. Nots IP's hosts.

Letsstopnow

#75  February 18, 2008, 05:33:17 am
Well Im not normally one to do this.
But here it goes.

Why you keep returning and doing shitty stuff like this is beyond me, you keep trying to defend yourself against the EVIL MODS you need to OWN! Tells a lot about you, really.
The fact that I wasnt here doesnt prevent that things shall be dealt, but you just had to come fast and go like "HEY GUYS LOOK SOMEONE DID THE SAME I DO IN MOST OF MY POSTS ON ONE!SHOWS RACISM AGAINST ME!!!!"

You dont understand me? Simple, you were gonna get banned for a day or two as a slap to the wrist, you went into a "MODS USELESS BLAHHHH I PWN EVERYONE" instead of admitting you were being rude. Then you went with more and more shit, you could have gotten banned for a week or something after your corny attacks, but then you had the nerve of go around the ban to show off "YOU CANT BAN ME ONLY I CAN BAN MYSELF".
We do not need users like you. You add nothing but rudeness to a pool of already impressionable persons, and I will have no one acting that way to others around here if its in my power to avoid it.

Also, speed, stop replying everywhere without saying a thing, we talked about this before and you know better than to do that.

Ok this is getting kind of old and lame now so Im resolve this situation.My abd,I was wrong for the insults.If I knew the ban would only be a day or 2 i would've made this thread.It just the fact that when I looked in the Staff section Titlin aka Sepp wanted me ban permanently for an issue that wasnt even that big.

Is everyone happy now?This situation is now resolved.Now can you please lift the ban on my regular account(hotreezy) so I wont have to keep logging in on my temporary accounts?This argument is done now
#76  February 18, 2008, 06:20:23 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Hotreezy, again?!

My groodness, chap! You never give up!

Welcome back, mate!

#77  February 18, 2008, 06:26:38 am
  • LMAO!
Didn't you have a life or something?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#78  February 18, 2008, 06:29:50 am
  • Never finishes anything
    • USA
    • sinhra.com/mugen/ermacwon/index.html
Find some hobbies, seriously. I doubt coming back 1000 times will change the staff's decision.
#79  February 18, 2008, 08:27:26 am
    • Germany
I like your avatar
#80  February 18, 2008, 08:31:25 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
QOTD