YesNoOk

LOL mods (Read 48507 times)

Started by Daimond Fighter, February 29, 2008, 01:37:35 am
Re: LOL mods
#41  March 15, 2008, 08:12:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I only stuck to the first page of your post history since page 2 starts stretching back a few months.

As soon as a more in your face Mugen website on par with Somethingawful forums or HerV pops up, I'm fucking out of here.  I'm so sick of coming to these mugen communities with such obvious, retarded, OUTRAGEOUSLY FLAWED foundations with even more fucked up contradictory rules that help besmirtch the name of Mugen even further into the ground than it already is, and I didn't think it could go any lower after the whole classic mugen hivemind age passed.  Everywhere you go, you mostly run into "hosted by assholes" or in cases like here, both that, and "WE THINK FOR YOU NOW.  OUR "PROXIES" WILL FIND US MORE TO DO SINCE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER.  WE ARE THE MATRIX, PLAY NICE OR AGENTS WILL COME TO GET YOU.  HOPE OF ANY FREEDOM WHATSOEVER HERE IS A PIPEDREAM.  WE ARE THE VERY BAD."  To think, neglecting to say sorry is enough to have some jackass mod come and fuck with you - Hey Dreamslayer, is this that "utopia" community you spoke to me about years before?  You know, the one where both horders and leechers and the in betweeners can come together in harmony and everyone would be happy?  Look at the forced grin on my face!  Do I look happy? <: D

Edit:  Wow.  You can't even JOKE around with mods without them getting butthurt mistaking your funny for an insult and then locking the thread.  Smiley  Suppose he'll chalk it up to the thread serving it's purpose, despite not being locked for a good period before I showed up.

Yeah except Guild doesn't do that unless I'm missing something? And once again, you're not saying how to solve it, you're just making faux comparisons to an overrated movie.

Also I rarely quote 4chan (except for the thing in my avatar because that was a totally awesome fanfic) and if you're masochistic... good for you I guess?
#42  March 15, 2008, 08:14:51 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#43  March 15, 2008, 08:18:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
yeah good job avoiding my last post. Also my point was that your argument is synonymous to the way Gavok is parodied there, in that you just aren't expanding on what's wrong in a sensible manner.
#44  March 15, 2008, 08:34:31 am
I only stuck to the first page of your post history since page 2 starts stretching back a few months.
yeah, it would do that.  Can't speak your mind without upsetting a mod even with your cannons disarmed?  Lurk.  The best advice to one unfortunate enough to browse this place that I seldomly follow.
As soon as a more in your face Mugen website on par with Somethingawful forums or HerV pops up, I'm fucking out of here.  I'm so sick of coming to these mugen communities with such obvious, retarded, OUTRAGEOUSLY FLAWED foundations with even more fucked up contradictory rules that help besmirtch the name of Mugen even further into the ground than it already is, and I didn't think it could go any lower after the whole classic mugen hivemind age passed.  Everywhere you go, you mostly run into "hosted by assholes" or in cases like here, both that, and "WE THINK FOR YOU NOW.  OUR "PROXIES" WILL FIND US MORE TO DO SINCE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER.  WE ARE THE MATRIX, PLAY NICE OR AGENTS WILL COME TO GET YOU.  HOPE OF ANY FREEDOM WHATSOEVER HERE IS A PIPEDREAM.  WE ARE THE VERY BAD."  To think, neglecting to say sorry is enough to have some jackass mod come and fuck with you - Hey Dreamslayer, is this that "utopia" community you spoke to me about years before?  You know, the one where both horders and leechers and the in betweeners can come together in harmony and everyone would be happy?  Look at the forced grin on my face!  Do I look happy? <: D

Edit:  Wow.  You can't even JOKE around with mods without them getting butthurt mistaking your funny for an insult and then locking the thread.  Smiley  Suppose he'll chalk it up to the thread serving it's purpose, despite not being locked for a good period before I showed up.

Yeah except Guild doesn't do that unless I'm missing something?
Do what?  Control basically all aspects of discussion/expression through crappy rules and uproars caused by mods themselves, who then retreat to their high counsel to speak of banishment over a thread split that one of their own caused (or helped cause) themselves?  Oh, and freedom of speech?  Wait a second, I also can't put in red letters at the end of every post I make about banning myself?  You so whacky wah!  Are there not "agents" (repeat reporters) running around getting butthurt over the mildest of comments, only to retreat back to the master program to inform them that there's a breech in the system that could cause an network wide collapse?  Holy shit, this:

I don't like the color of ______, but I suppose it's okay

....is a useless post?  Yeah, sure is, and so is the THOUSANDS of "cool character!" "awesome as always", plenty of other harmless statements that don't necessarily have anything to do with the releases section that go unnoticed.  Fuck it, ban discussion.  It' sthe only way to be safe.  

And once again, you're not saying how to solve it, you're just making faux comparisons to an overrated movie.
The fact that you used such negative remarks as details about the movie gives me the impression you focused more on that particular aspect of the post.  Overrated, maybe.  But so what?  There's a point made, and it fits perfectly.  Control without the feeling of being controled.  Yeah, fits perfectly.

Also I rarely quote 4chan (except for the thing in my avatar because that was a totally awesome fanfic) and if you're masochistic... good for you I guess?
Good for me yeah, in the fact that you fucking brought it up?  Tis an answer, to a question, you know?

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#45  March 15, 2008, 08:37:53 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
tl;dr
#46  March 15, 2008, 08:38:34 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You wouldn't know what the hell he was talking about even if you read it, anyway. Trust me, not even I know.
#47  March 15, 2008, 08:43:03 am
yeah good job avoiding my last post. Also my point was that your argument is synonymous to the way Gavok is parodied there, in that you just aren't expanding on what's wrong in a sensible manner.
Just like news media of the real world, some sources can't be trusted?  Especially since the idiot is a total "classic mugen age" hiveminded clusterfuck4brains, I'm quite sure his word is worth something.  Our Mugen thread (YES, THREAD, WE HAVE NO FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISCUSSION OF MUGEN MATTERS, SO RANDOM IDIOTS HIJACKING THE THREAD WHEN EVERYONE'S BORED OF PAYING ATTENTION TO MORONS ON ISLE OUT YONDER IS PRETTY TYPICAL) only sees so much action.  Gavok actually has an entire site where he bashes them all in more detail, though not necessarily for that sole purpose, cuz you know, he's got better things to do than browse a site's measily single thread and go off about it on his site, adding detail where there was none in order to prove a point.  And geez, be patient.  It's tit for tat, you know ;)

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#48  March 15, 2008, 08:45:02 am
You wouldn't know what the hell he was talking about even if you read it, anyway. Trust me, not even I know.
It's because you're still attempting to graduate from middle school.  Leave the adult matters to adults.  We're not going to get upset and pissy/moany ignoring people through IMs based on friends attacking us and then said friends getting leveled.

tl;dr
Holy shit, report bait!  It is delicious bait, I must eat it.

Hey Kira (manly name by the way), is this one of your friends?  Wouldn't want you to go manually ignore me cuz of this sarcastic remark I just made.

Edit, and early Prediction of the next response I get:  OF COURSE you read this as a total insult, rather than me debunking any credibility you had, right, RIGHT, RIGHT?!

Edit #2:  You guys have 5 minutes to get something written to me if you're going to say it.  It's going on 4am, and I'm hitting the hay, come reply or not.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 08:51:34 am by Sol Badguy Z
#49  March 15, 2008, 08:53:51 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Edit #2:  You guys have 5 minutes to get something written to me if you're going to say it.  It's going on 4am, and I'm hitting the hay, come reply or not.

This alone proves your an idiot.

You take an internet forum too seriously.
#50  March 15, 2008, 08:54:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Actually Ninja Naruto (K.O.D) and I never have spoken to each other. Matter of fact, I believe we were never too fond of each other.

Also I'm in high school. Just because you were in middle school when you were 16 doesn't mean everyone else is. I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't think you were stupid.

I find it very amusing how you switch topics so quickly, by the way.
#51  March 15, 2008, 09:01:33 am
Ah, replied within the limit with time to spare for a response:

This alone proves your an idiot.

You take an internet forum too seriously.
Wow, Just wow.  Credibility zero.  One can't stay up past curfew dicking around when the next day is his day off of work from both jobs?  Wow.  Yeah, I'm taking the internet too serious.  Go solve a murder mystery, plz.  Your time would be better spent.

Actually Ninja Naruto (K.O.D) and I never have spoken to each other. Matter of fact, I believe we were never too fond of each other.

Also I'm in high school. Just because you were in middle school when you were 16 doesn't mean everyone else is. I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't think you were stupid.

I find it very amusing how you switch topics so quickly, by the way.
Wow, 80% of your reply was just to say "No, U".  XD  Btw, I'm not aware I've switched topics - further proof that you cannot read.

Anyway, sweet dreams people!  Ja!

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#52  March 15, 2008, 09:03:51 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
No, you just don't give any damn backstory or prologue or anything like that so we know what the hell it is you're babbling about because you just randomly started bitching about something.

Unless your objective is to cause confusion amongst others, there is no point in continuing this.
#53  March 15, 2008, 09:11:34 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I'm getting my BA and my head hurts reading those posts. But using my combination of Political Science studies with my English Creative Writing abilities, I shall attempt to respond to what is legible in the most intelligent way possible.

Control basically all aspects of discussion/expression through crappy rules and uproars caused by mods themselves, who then retreat to their high counsel to speak of banishment over a thread split that one of their own caused (or helped cause) themselves?
Crappy Rules? The only rules I see are "be civil" unless that's a crime.

Oh, and freedom of speech?  Wait a second, I also can't put in red letters at the end of every post I make about banning myself?  You so whacky wah!
There's a difference between expressing what you want and running around trying to make a point as loudly and annoyingly as possible

Are there not "agents" (repeat reporters) running around getting butthurt over the mildest of comments, only to retreat back to the master program to inform them that there's a breech in the system that could cause an network wide collapse?  Holy shit, this:
Because we all know everyone takes Laxxe seriously  ::)

The fact that you used such negative remarks as details about the movie gives me the impression you focused more on that particular aspect of the post.  Overrated, maybe.  But so what?  There's a point made, and it fits perfectly.  Control without the feeling of being controled.  Yeah, fits perfectly.
No it's not a good point at all! If you're making a comparison, it's pretty bad.

Gavok actually has an entire site where he bashes them all in more detail, though not necessarily for that sole purpose, cuz you know, he's got better things to do than browse a site's measily single thread and go off about it on his site, adding detail where there was none in order to prove a point.
:o
#54  March 15, 2008, 09:15:17 am
Sleep meds not working, couldn't resist....

No, you just don't give any damn backstory or prologue or anything like that so we know what the hell it is you're babbling about because you just randomly started bitching about something.

Unless your objective is to cause confusion amongst others, there is no point in continuing this.
Well, in that case, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and could give our friend here some insight, seeing as it was this incident that lost you any credibility you'll ever have in life.  Therefore your role in this thread is made of shit and fail.  Now GTFO.

And to Jango, I worded wrong, will answer in the morn.  Later

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#55  March 15, 2008, 09:17:23 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA

Well, in that case, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and could give our friend here some insight, seeing as it was this incident that lost you any credibility you'll ever have in life.  Therefore your role in this thread is made of shit and fail.  Now GTFO.

LOL
#56  March 15, 2008, 10:01:36 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#57  March 15, 2008, 10:12:33 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I have learned my lesson and totally agree with Sol Badguy Z. I'm tired of being a kindergartener!
#58  March 15, 2008, 10:19:09 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Still waiting for him to tell us how to fix it. Got a couple of people saying "you're all shit stop being mods" but there's no indication that there's any method of doing it better. There aren't that many rules to enforce. Yet when we attempt to DO so, we get attacked for it.

Awaiting next shouting match...

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#59  March 15, 2008, 10:59:40 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Still waiting for him to tell us how to fix it.
The general idea seems to be just letting people kill each other in these boards, 4chan style and whatnot, moderating only when something actually threatens the forum (hacks etc).
It's interesting how he suggests the opposite of what Byakko says, yet used his name to justify his arguments.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#60  March 15, 2008, 01:45:08 pm
who knew this thread would turn crazy kindergarten palmpainting judging from the first post's context ?
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane