YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 130100 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#41  April 18, 2008, 08:34:00 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I guess they can always split the cast between good and evil and give fatalities to the latter and something less brutal to the former. But who am I kidding, everyone with fatalities would work fine. :P

Shame this will most likely have the boring latest MK gameplay.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#42  April 18, 2008, 08:39:24 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
They should include DKR Batman.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#43  April 18, 2008, 08:41:32 am
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
Seesh. Well that was a dissapointment. Anyone from DC can pawn MK characters. They better not add Superman else it's all over. Wonder how they are gonna pull this one off.... --;
#44  April 18, 2008, 08:42:13 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran

From which realm would DC characters come from? :P
#45  April 18, 2008, 08:44:33 am
    • Portugal
They better not add Superman else it's all over.
Everyone will be sprinkled with kryptonite powder, no worries. What's silly is how jolly-looking Superman is compared to the MK chars, I mean Batman fits, but some others...
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#46  April 18, 2008, 08:45:59 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:50:24 am by [Kira]
#47  April 18, 2008, 08:59:04 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
This New MK DC Crossover game Looks Very interesting. A lot of MK fans don't Like this. I'm an MK fan and I'm actually Looks Forward to this, but I Hope they At least leave the Blood and Fatalitys intact.

Man It's So funny what people are saying about the New MK over at mortalkombatonline. Geeezzz don't they know it's just a game. Well hopefully they make this one a whole lot better, but really though...I hope they don't have superman in there because...I don't Like superman.

They better not add Superman else it's all over.
Everyone will be sprinkled with kryptonite powder, no worries. What's silly is how jolly-looking Superman is compared to the MK chars, I mean Batman fits, but some others...
Thats A good one Pots.
No
#48  April 18, 2008, 09:11:28 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
WTH? Why the hell did they come up with this concept? Marvel vs Capcom worked because 2d fit perfectly with the comic book characters but use the concept in 3d AND gore?
#49  April 18, 2008, 09:17:27 am
  • Never give up
Rumor at IGN's PS3 lobby. Some guy said that this game will not feature fatalities because DC comics won't allow their characters to be killed. It's just a rumor though.

Lets pray that we get to pull out Batman's Spine......  :o
#50  April 18, 2008, 09:20:54 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
See? This is what I'm talking about. The game already is sounding bad even when it's still announced.
#51  April 18, 2008, 09:51:36 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
GORE WILL BE TONED DOWN GAME WILL SUCK END OF STORY

And if DC wouldn't allow their characters to be killed off, then tell me why they had no qualms about killing Superman or Batman?
Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:54:51 am by Jango the Gnome
#52  April 18, 2008, 09:54:24 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Rumor at IGN's PS3 lobby. Some guy said that this game will not feature fatalities because DC comics won't allow their characters to be killed. It's just a rumor though.

Lets pray that we get to pull out Batman's Spine......  :o
I really Hope that is a Rumor because I would Like to Kill Superman Like this

GORE GORE GORE IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No
#53  April 18, 2008, 10:47:41 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
My avatar explains my opinion of this games concept perfectly.  --;

What are they gonna do, make the DC heroes dress in dark clothes like in the (shudders) X-Men movies?

POTS is right, unless the characters are wearing kryptonite suits (or are as strong as Darkseid or Doomsday) they shouldn't be able to hurt Superman.

This sounds like a Mugen project.  --;

JDD

#54  April 18, 2008, 10:53:11 am
Dont really mind seeing DC characters in the game, in fact its pretty awesome. But MK without fatalities is lame, I hope its just a rumor...
#55  April 18, 2008, 10:56:37 am
    • Portugal
I don't recall ever seeing such a negative reaction to a new game o_O, still haven't seen anyone go yay and all that.
Wonder if that'll have any impact on the developpers.
#56  April 18, 2008, 11:45:43 am
  • Decepticon Leader
    • USA
Man, as much as we (the MUGEN community) mash together random ass characters, and have FUN with them, I thought you guys would be more open to this game and it's concept.

Come the fuck on guys. It's a fighting game. The storyline in a VS. game is the last thing on the list of reasons to play it. No one gave a fuck about Capcom's or SNK's VS games, why the fuck do we care now?

・・・・・・・・⑨
#57  April 18, 2008, 11:56:54 am
    • Portugal
I'm actually looking forward to it nevertheless, crossovers rule.  All that's turning me off is the thought of the gameplay on it being as awful as the latest MK games, and not even having the gore/dark humor factor to somewhat redeem it (both points are speculation and rumor though).
#58  April 18, 2008, 11:59:22 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
Well, all if not most game consisting of DC characters were less than stellar. like those horrible SNES games :P
#59  April 18, 2008, 12:00:38 pm
  • Decepticon Leader
    • USA
P.o.t.S. - Boon stated awhile ago that he's starting from scratch on the gameplay. And with gimmicks in the way of gore out the way, the focus on gameplay will be that much more apparent.

・・・・・・・・⑨
#60  April 18, 2008, 12:01:45 pm
  • Wandering....
DC super heroes costumes were colorful and they bit too much muscular even wonder woman. i hope they managed to turn them fitted on a darker themes.

Snk and Capcom would do only few adjustments to make them blend each other. Since there concept as a game is almost the same.

But yeah i'm looking forward to it.